Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

With all this gender talk...i checked the link tht one of u girls put on here...wen i enter the conception date then it says a girl and wen i enter my due date it says a boy....huh :dohh:

Should I be worried that I don't really have any symptoms? I mean, I'm tired, and have the occasional wave of nausea, but no throwing up and sore boobs you ladies keep describing?

Hmm, Chinese gender calendar said girl for me I think, I did it right after I got bfp haha! I've had a hunch its a girl in my mind the whole time, and maybe that's why. I don't know what this crown theory is all about.

Are we introducing OHs? I always feel like ive missed so many pages. He's named dalas. I loove more unusual names. He can't really object to any of my baby names as his is kind of strange :) ha!

Rainbowsun- you shouldn't be worried, that's completely normal for some! It might be a little stressful to not "feel" anything going on, but consider yourself lucky for now if you get to skip the nausea and icky things!

Should I be worried that I don't really have any symptoms? I mean, I'm tired, and have the occasional wave of nausea, but no throwing up and sore boobs you ladies keep describing?

I hardly have any symptoms either. I get a wave of nausea here and there, and my boobs are slightly tender and my nipples are soar from time to time, but otherwise nothing. I honestly feel pretty much normal. All the bloating and cramping I had last week pretty much disapated as well. If it weren't for the BFPs, I'd probably not even realize I was pregnant.

RE: Gender. Most Chinese calendars tell me I'm having a boy. But these lunar calendars you ladies keep linking tell me girl! It's my first, so I honestly don't care either way. I imagine the pressure is much greater for baby 2 and beyond. I'm just hoping to make it to my scan on Monday and that I get happy news! One day at a time for me. DH wants a son... But he'll be over the moon with a daughter too.

I haven't had many symptoms either. Little bit of nausea and heartburn but nothing else really. More nausea with this one than my MMC last month. I'm hoping that's a good sign.

My DH is Stuart, FIL is Michael but is rather not talk about those crazies :haha:

Hey all, you were chatty last night!

We went to some friends round the corner for dinner and took the kids. DS1 crashed out playing PS2 with their 11yr old upstairs about 10:30 but DS2 was still going strong at midnight! It was a bit awkward as they know I like my white wine and had got plenty in for me... I just said I was off booze as I've been having migraines... Don't think they suspected but not sure, think they just thought I was being a bit odd!

Tired today and it's DH's lie in day, luckily the boys slept till 9:30 so I didn't do too badly!

We were meant to go to the mountains with another group of friends yesterday for a walk then tapas but it was a bit rainy so got rescheduled to today - don't think we will make it though, sounds far to o energetic!

I wouldn't worry rainbow, that sounds just like my pregnancy with my son x

Phew! Finally read through all 10 pages since last time I was here lol. Welcome to all the new ladies :)

I did that chinese gender prediction and got boy for conception and due date but they fell in completely different months- one was August and the other January. How does that work? I would like a boy first but honestly can only imagine myself with a girl so who knows?

Can't do the crown prediction as its my first :( Will remember it for next time though!

My OHs name is Richard. I love that nearly all of our OHs have really traditional names- parents were so original back then lol.

I've hardly any symptoms- feeling tired (but not exhausted like most of you seem to- just going to bed an hour early and getting a bit yawny in the afternoon), boobs are sore but not that bad, more achy than sore to be honest. And getting a bit of nausea but at the moment nothing too bad. To be honest it feels a bit like when I was symptom spotting in the tww when you aren't sure the symptom is really there lol.

I feel loads better than I did. I am shattered but my son still sleeps like a newborn lol so I'm blaming him x

I have no real symptoms either Rainbow - aside from the OHSS, which is heaps better now. I am also happy to do absolutely nothing all day, then still sleep at night, but it's hard to know whether that's pregnancy tiredness or related to the OHSS.

This crown/gender thing is very interesting isn't it. Kind of makes you wonder why we haven't heard about it sooner if it's that reliable (or appears to be from this thread any way!)

DS1's crown is dead central, I would still class DS2s as central but it is just off centre if you see what I mean, the edge of the whorl is central - is that side or central - who knows, who really cares, I just want a baby and although a girl would be nice I know what I'm doing with boys! :rofl:

Wow! Chatty ladies !

Both my mom & friend W think I'm having a boy. I really have no idea.

My DH is Francisco. :) I'm not sure about his crown-it's very early here (5 am) & he's still asleep so I can't look.

Hey everyone, congrats to all the new bfp's. :)

As for me, I am finally 8 weeks today and I have my booking appointment with my midwife tomorrow as well as my 2nd early scan at the epu on Thursday so all go now, yikes!!! :) Hopefully they will re-confirm its not ectopic, they told me all looked clear and the sack and yolk was uterine but I still can't relax completely. I keep thinking what if they are wrong?

Wow, this thread moves fast! I tried the chinese gender prediction and it said that beanie will be a girl but with my dd it said she was going to be a boy lol. So maybe it's opposite for me, also I'm not sure about this sickness lark with dd I had absolutely nothing, no sickness, no cravings, nothing! This one I have had the works, weeks of really bad indigestion, tiredness, nausea, constipation! Maybe I will try and see what the crown theory says? My other half is called Erik but he likes to be called El, he has a double crown lol but I will check dd in a mo. :)

Actually we laugh a lot about his double crown, as we say its where his horns should be. We are the ultimate Addams family, I was born on Friday 13th, my daughter was born on Halloween and he has his double crown. I always say we just need a boy called Damien lol and we would be a right set! Ha ha :)

OK, looks like I have a lot of catching up to do...

First off, welcome to all the new sunflowers!! :flower:

As for dhs, I have a different one--Timothy. My father is Aaron and FIL Charles.

I am not too keen on this crown theory because I have a single crown and a younger brother! Dd has a single crown too but not sure how much stock I should put into this theory.

For ladies who have had early scans, you all should check out the Ramzi method of early gender detection. It is named after the doctor who discovered it and is supposedly over 97% accurate. How it goes is if the babies placenta/yolk sac is on the left side of the uterus, then you are having a girl. If it's on the right, then it's a boy. The only tricky part is reading the ultrasound pic correctly, because it seems most people online read it wrong. I spent most of last night trying to figure mine out and it seems that this little peanut's sac is on the right, so if I've done it right it's a boy!!

The idea is that if your crown is in the middle you will have a brother but if it's to the side you will have a sister x

I did say it probably isn't accurate lol xx fun though like all the gender guesses :)

Lol, I think its all just good fun. I personally think its a boy based on intercourse timing but we will see. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->