Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Sure everything will be fine Jo! Xx

I'm currently trying to get both boys ready for the school run without vomming on them. Feel soooo bad this morning :(

Sure everything will be fine Jo! Xx

I'm currently trying to get both boys ready for the school run without vomming on them. Feel soooo bad this morning :(

:hugs: at least I'm not actually vomming very much. Even if I feel like it most of the time!

:hi: ladies...

I am 5+5 and I still have no symptoms besides sore boobs and positive hpts! Should I worry?

Ahww booth hope you are feeling better soon :flower:

Believe- with my first pregnancy I had no symptoms atall, it's normal :) just count yourself as a lucky one :D

i've come to the conclusion i will have to have my main meal of the day at lunchtime. it's the only time of day when i want food and can keep it down. come dinner time, the thought of food sickens me and i'm just not hungry. my dinner over the last couple of days has been.... half a carrot. i'm not getting enough calories, so i need to change how i eat.

ugh.

how is everyone today?

I'm being an awful parent with a still in pjs even after school run teddy, who is eating wotsits and watching Disney jr while I lie on the couch feeling sorry for myself. First tri makes me a horrible parent and I feel guilty!!

I'm being an awful parent with a still in pjs even after school run teddy, who is eating wotsits and watching Disney jr while I lie on the couch feeling sorry for myself. First tri makes me a horrible parent and I feel guilty!!

wtf are you on about?

you DID the school run and your bub is happy, healthy and enjoying his time with mom.

you win :) now concentrate on feeling better. keep your fluids up, and be kind to yourself <3

You're definitely not a horrible parent! We have all been there at some point. While I was really ill the week just gone lily had Parma violets at 10.30am, anything to keep her happy while I was feeling so drained! You've no need to feel guilty we have to find ways of coping the best we can :flower:

Aw booth, don't beat yourself up! Sickness hadn't hit me yet (expecting it any day now!) but I totally feel your pain.
First trimester can be so frustrating - you feel like c@£p yet you've no bump to show for it & you just want to shout 'I'm not a lazy person, I'm not just feeling sorry for myself, I'm as sick as a dog because I'm PREGNANT!'

Im also super lucky with no pregnancy symptoms and after my early scan I am expecting twins! I cant believe it :yipee:

Im also super lucky with no pregnancy symptoms and after my early scan I am expecting twins! I cant believe it :yipee:

now these types of comments always worry me because i assume that to be having twins, you must be getting an awful lot of symptoms... makes me wonder (despite knowing it's incredibly unlikely) what if...

do you know if they're identical or fraternal? ooooh and will you be finding out before the birth if you're having two the same or one of each?

Thanks girls!

Wow! Congratulations Ibelieveitwil!! How exciting x

I feel awful. I dragged myself to do the school run and baby group lol now Oliver is asleep and I need to eat breakfast before I die lol! Being pregnant with a 15 month old is hard work!

I feel awful. I dragged myself to do the school run and baby group lol now Oliver is asleep and I need to eat breakfast before I die lol! Being pregnant with a 15 month old is hard work!

I agree! Though teddy is 17 months! It's hard!

Believe : that's awesome ! Congrats ! I guess early scan paid of :)
Lucky for you for having twins and no symptoms ;)

do you know if they're identical or fraternal? ooooh and will you be finding out before the birth if you're having two the same or one of each?

Thanks, Im also worried about the lack of symptoms but everyone is different I hope! They fraternal and as hard as it will be we will try and wait until the birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->