Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

It seems like everyone is doing great ! That's awesome !
I have a weird question and for some it may seems like TMI ...
Does anyone else have pressure from inside of their vajajay ? It's like something wants to push my you know what inside out . Yesterday it was so much pressure it almost hurt / burn.
I know it's suppose to be like that at the end of the pregnancy when the baby is low but at 7 weeks ?
It seems like I have plenty new issues / experiences with this one ...

i had that with DS, and have it again with this one. perfectly normal, that pressure. but, with anything preg related, if it HURTS you go get it checked out.

Hi girls! I hope all is well. I've been out of town so will try to get caught up today.

I thought I would update with my scan today. It went well but I'm still a little baffled... we heard a strong hb of 167 bpm and even saw some movement but the baby is still measuring a whole week behind at 8w 2d. I wouldn't have given that measurement a second thought but we did IVF so we know exactly when this baby entered my uterus. I asked the doc if it could still be due to late implantation but he doesn't think so but he also doesn't do IVF. He thinks the baby looks perfect but freaked me out when he asked if it could possibly be mine and DH's baby. We had sex 3 days before transfer and then not until 2 days before the 1st ultrasound which was 10/15 so there is no way it could be ours! I just emailed the NC at the clinic and we will see what she has to say. I'm just happy that we have a healthy baby and it is NOT ours!:D

The NC at the clinic called to say everything looks great and they have seen IVF babies measure behind before. Its just so weird!

I put a picture in my journal if you are interested:thumbup:

It feels so good to see the scans of the ladies here... How wonderful it must be to hear the heartbeat and see the baby...! I am 5 w 2 d pregnant and I have my first doctor appointment this Friday. I am not even sure if they would do the Ultrasound then. I am yet to have the pap smear this year... So, maybe she will do that and just a regular pregnancy test?

If they do a transvaginal u/s, what can we expect to see during 5 w + 4 days? Can we hear/see a heartbeat at this point of time?

hoping, so glad the baby is looking good. It must be a relief to know that it's typical for IVF babies to measure behind.

lovelyredrose, good luck on your doctor's appointment. The heart starts beating around the middle of the fifth week or sixth week or so, so it's possible you may see a heartbeat but it's fine if you don't. I don't think most doctors do early scans unless the appointment is at an RE's office or you have a some sort of medical history that would require it.

I still feel really sick all the time lol nothing works for me yet :/ sleep definitely makes it worse. I think I need to man up because I reckon I'm in for the 9 month sickness again lol x

I have good days and bad with the nausea, Saturday was defo the worst I have ever felt, and was actually vomiting which is such an alien feeling for me. :wacko:
Rich Tea biscuits are my saviour and fizzy water with a little bit of lemon high juice gives me a nice energy pick up when I'm feeling really drained.

My mum bought me the wrist bands for using whilst travelling on the tube to and from work as that hits me quite hard but it has been a little better since using them.

I am really struggling with the tiredness right now though. I could sleep for a week and still feel exhausted! Any ideas/suggestions on how to try and alleviate or combat this? I am really fortunate that my husband is really supportive and understanding but I feel guilty that I only see hi. For 30 mins in the morning before we go to work and then max maybe 1-2hrs when we get in from work and I'm having to head to bed between 8-9pm :sleep:

It feels so good to see the scans of the ladies here... How wonderful it must be to hear the heartbeat and see the baby...! I am 5 w 2 d pregnant and I have my first doctor appointment this Friday. I am not even sure if they would do the Ultrasound then. I am yet to have the pap smear this year... So, maybe she will do that and just a regular pregnancy test?

If they do a transvaginal u/s, what can we expect to see during 5 w + 4 days? Can we hear/see a heartbeat at this point of time?

I had a transvaginal at 6+1 and all they could see was a gestational sac, and the start of a yolk sac. No heartbeat at that stage. From what I've read, heartbeats can be detected from 6 weeks onwards, but it's usually 7 weeks which is more reliable.

Congrats on the scan sizzles!! Did you want me to update your due date or is it still the same?

Hoping - sorry it's been a confusing time for you. But good to hear things are progressing well.

Amynolan - sorry. No suggestions. Not much I've been able to do for the tiredness except wait it out. Second trimester not too far away. Hopefully it will ease by then.

Lovelyredrose - it's really different for everyone what they may be able to see that early. Though I will suggest that you decline a scan that early if they offer it. I've found early scans cause more worry and headache than they are worth. Better to wait for your next appointment if you can. Good luck!

Proudmma - I haven't had that. I agree with 1eighty that you should probably get it checked. Or just mention it to your doctor or midwife at your next appointment and see what they suggest.

Congrats on the scan sizzles!! Did you want me to update your due date or is it still the same?

Hoping - sorry it's been a confusing time for you. But good to hear things are progressing well.

Amynolan - sorry. No suggestions. Not much I've been able to do for the tiredness except wait it out. Second trimester not too far away. Hopefully it will ease by then.

Lovelyredrose - it's really different for everyone what they may be able to see that early. Though I will suggest that you decline a scan that early if they offer it. I've found early scans cause more worry and headache than they are worth. Better to wait for your next appointment if you can. Good luck!

Proudmma - I haven't had that. I agree with 1eighty that you should probably get it checked. Or just mention it to your doctor or midwife at your next appointment and see what they suggest.

I am going Monday . I don't have it all the time and its more like a discomfort than pain so I don't wanna panic and run to the doctor ;) but I will mention it for sure to know what can cause it so soon . I have so many new things with this pregnancy . My list what to ask the doctor is so much longer than with DS .

I'm Heather, 29 (30 in December though-Eek!) from the uk, expecting baby no 2!

I find that I feel nauseous when I get really hungry, and boy do I get hungry all the time! I have plenty of food aversions and the kind of foods I actually want to eat either seem to be carbs- bread, pasta etc. or just crap such as frozen burgers, super noodles, pizza. I'm just eating so much crap at the minute and I can't even stomach the thought of fruit and veg! I'm also struggling to drink a lot of water at the minute.
Is anyone else currently living off junk food?

I saw our little bean and the flicker of the heartbeat at 5+5, so it’s definitely possible! But that was an internal ultrasound though. They could see the yolk sac from the outside but wanted to do an internal to get a close-up. Heart was beating 124bpm !

Anyway, I’m Jersey, 25 from Queensland, Australia. First time mum! DH and I have almost been married for a year and we had been TTC since the wedding.

My ms isn’t as bad as it was, but I’ve still got no appetite and I still feel sick here and there. Am looking forward to feeling normal again!

Hi all!!

It's nice to know all your names and where you're from etc, feel like I know you all a little bit more :) interesting aswell that we are from all over the world!!

Glad to know that scans went well!! And good luck to those who have doctors apps/scans coming up!!

After I found babies HB on my Doppler the other day I can't find it now! Sooo frustrating the little tinker is hiding!! :haha:

Thanks Confuzion, but I'm going to be rebellious and stick with the due date I know I should have based on my IVF dates!

how big was your ges sac do you no, at this stage and do you have a pic of that, as im kinda in same boat atm and worried

I had a transvaginal at 6+1 and all they could see was a gestational sac, and the start of a yolk sac. No heartbeat at that stage. From what I've read, heartbeats can be detected from 6 weeks onwards, but it's usually 7 weeks which is more reliable.

Well I spoke too soon!! Found babies heartbeat again :D took me 35 minutes to hear it for 20 seconds as my heartbeat got in the way then baby moved! But I found it! I've posted a link to the video please let me know if it works :) it's only 11 seconds long

Babies heartbeat
https://i884.photobucket.com/albums...B6EAAB8-2642-000001B3BD4C5775_zps94eeae87.mp4

Well I spoke too soon!! Found babies heartbeat again :D took me 35 minutes to hear it for 20 seconds as my heartbeat got in the way then baby moved! But I found it! I've posted a link to the video please let me know if it works :) it's only 11 seconds long

Babies heartbeat
https://i884.photobucket.com/albums...B6EAAB8-2642-000001B3BD4C5775_zps94eeae87.mp4

It works! Most beautiful sound in the world :happydance:

I had my 8 week scan today, at 8+1. Everything's good and there was a heartbeat, which is fantastic!

Babies heartbeat

It works! Most beautiful sound in the world :happydance:

Yay!!!! :happydance: thanks for trying it!! It really is the best sound ever!!

I ordered my Doppler tonight! So excited for it to arrive! x

Babies heartbeat

It's not even my baby and it made me cry ...
Beautiful :)

Ahww proud momma!! Can make anyone emotional can't it! Especially us pregnant women! :)

Sorry I'm late to the introduction party. I've been non-stop running today!

I am Mindy. Born and raised in Maryland, USA. I'm 25. I was married and TTC for 1.5 years and then divorced. (Exhusband was abusive. But I'm ok. Thank God we didn't get pregnant.) I am now happily engaged and we began TTC in May 13. This is my second pregnancy but sadly the first ended in miscarriage so this will be my first child. :)

I LOVE my new doctors office. (I switched after the miscarriage.) Soooo much more informative. Appointment went well, mainly went over medical history. Got papers for bloodwork and for my first scan!!! Have to call tomorrow to schedule it and begin the countdown!

Jennifer: lovely heartbeat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"