Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

So glad your scan went well Jess!

confuzion, while you're at it, could you change my due date to June 1

Not sure why I never update but I am a faithful reader! I am dying to get my scan just like everyone else and cannot wait to see a heartbeat. Rejoicing with all the normal scans here! I keep telling myself to enjoy every moment. Because right now my pregnancy is perfect and I don't want to waste a single day of it being negative or stressed for no reason. Live in the moment which is I am carrying my baby and everything is fine. And the odds are on my side that it will stay that way.

That was mostly a pep talk for me. :) my first visit/scan isn't until nov. 19th but I may see if my husband will do one earlier. He is a resident and our clinic has a machine we can use. Do you think that's a bad idea??

I'm Ally and I'm from Idaho. I'm 30 years old. Nice to meet you all! How many other first time moms out there?

My name is Melissa. I live in the US. I had my first when I was 28, my second when I was 30 and now I'm 37. I'm remarried and this will be my husband's first.

I'm having more ms with this one than I did the others. My lower abdomen is already getting bigger. I guess that's normal for third babies. If I'm not constantly sipping on something flavorful, then I get nauseous.

ps I hate to say it but I haven't really had any morning sickness yet. Maybe it is still coming? Sounds awful!

Wow we're a diverse group of ladies I love it :)

You guys can call me sarah (or confuzion/confusion if that's what you're used to lol. It's a dumb poster name wish I would have come up with something more creative :haha:). From US, NJ.

I'm 24 (like proudmomma, also 25 in December). Been married for a year (our anniversary was 9 days ago!), and this will be our first baby!

Jess and Cali - I'll get right on changing those dates for you gals! Congrats on your scan jess :happydance:

How is everyone today? I'm frazzled. We're having a halloween party here tomorrow, so iv been shopping for decorations and party wear and all that stuff this morning and for mine and DH costumes! Teddy decided to scream all the way around because he didn't want to be in his pram!
We came home and I'm trying to clean and organise but I'm running out of energy!
Just carved a pumpkin with the boys.. 3 more to go! Lol and I'm just sitting down a minute until the washing machine finishes and I have to hang the wet washing out!
All I want to do is have a nice hot bubble bath and go to bed but I have so much to do!

Can my date be changed from the 6th to the 11th, please? My scan I had last week put me back 5 days.

How is everyone today? I'm frazzled. We're having a halloween party here tomorrow, so iv been shopping for decorations and party wear and all that stuff this morning and for mine and DH costumes! Teddy decided to scream all the way around because he didn't want to be in his pram!
We came home and I'm trying to clean and organise but I'm running out of energy!
Just carved a pumpkin with the boys.. 3 more to go! Lol and I'm just sitting down a minute until the washing machine finishes and I have to hang the wet washing out!
All I want to do is have a nice hot bubble bath and go to bed but I have so much to do!

Aw poor boothh. I couldn't imagine having so much on my plate at this point! Don't plan to entertain anyone for a WHILE :haha:

Will be spending halloween at my family's. Feeling so-so today. Don't feel quite so sick this morning (unless I think of eating then I get all :sick: again).

I don't think I've done laundry at all since finding out I was pregnant. It requires a lot of carrying heavy baskets upstairs and my husband would have a heart attack if I did that :haha: So he's been taking care of it. Though occasionally, I help him fold. And my house would be DISASTROUS if he hadn't been helping me so much with the cleaning lately. Never realized how much pregnancy would make me appreciate my husband. But that doesn't last as I want to hurl the remote at him two minutes later :haha:

Well I'm Elle, I'm from Lincolnshire in the uk and I'm 28. Me and dh got married in August this year and this is our first child (for both of us) :waves:

Just a random question- is anyone finding they burp a lot? I seem to be doing it all the time and quite often it helps with the nausea so I guess they must be connected?

Well I'm Elle, I'm from Lincolnshire in the uk and I'm 28. Me and dh got married in August this year and this is our first child (for both of us) :waves:

Just a random question- is anyone finding they burp a lot? I seem to be doing it all the time and quite often it helps with the nausea so I guess they must be connected?

that's my overriding preg symptom, along with the extreme fatigue.

clare, 32, scotland, married, baby #2 :)

I had my 8 week scan today, at 8+1. Everything's good and there was a heartbeat, which is fantastic!

I had that, with my first :D . OH was making fun of me that it's like old mans bear burbs :D . Ops :D

What a great idea! I'm an avid reader too, just don't have tons if time to post! My name is Molly and I live in California with my husband but I'm originally from Dublin, Ireland.
I'm getting excited and anxious for my scan tomorrow!! Oh! And I haven't had any ms yet ( fingers crossed ;)) but I have been burping a ton too and having indigestion!

Good luck Sarah/Confuzion on your scan tomorrow also!! :)

It seems like everyone is doing great ! That's awesome !
I have a weird question and for some it may seems like TMI ...
Does anyone else have pressure from inside of their vajajay ? It's like something wants to push my you know what inside out . Yesterday it was so much pressure it almost hurt / burn.
I know it's suppose to be like that at the end of the pregnancy when the baby is low but at 7 weeks ?
It seems like I have plenty new issues / experiences with this one ...

What a great idea! I'm an avid reader too, just don't have tons if time to post! My name is Molly and I live in California with my husband but I'm originally from Dublin, Ireland.
I'm getting excited and anxious for my scan tomorrow!! Oh! And I haven't had any ms yet ( fingers crossed ;)) but I have been burping a ton too and having indigestion!

Good luck Sarah/Confuzion on your scan tomorrow also!! :)

Yaaaay, we gonna see a lot of babies tomorrow :)

Here's my baby!!! :happydance:
Sorry the pics aren't great/big, but hopefully you get the idea: as the sonographer said "I can see someone in there."

Good luck to the rest of the ladies who have scans this week! I walked out with a big smile on my face and tears in my eyes!

Attachments

• Billie the blob pics combined.jpg
    Billie the blob pics combined.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 20
Iv got indigestion a lot too, keep having heartburn! Still got so much to do!

Sizzles so glad your scan went well!! I love your nickname for the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->