Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Cali the first few times I tried I was led with my head on a pillow and never found it, then I thought right ill lie completely flat, so I did. Couldn't see where I was putting the Doppler but just guessed, once I found the placenta I knew baby would be near, it was just above my pubic bone, but it still took me 30 minutes to find the HB. I didn't have a full bladder i had actually just been for a wee before. They are very well hidden! I also found it easier looking for it in the morning, this morning I looked and found it more aless straight away after I'd had breakfast. Maybe try then so that baby is awake and moving! Good luck :D

jenniferannex, thanks so much for the tips! I've only been trying in the evenings so maybe I'll have more luck in the morning. Also, I haven't had a full bladder so maybe that will help too!

Your welcome!! :D yeh I definitly found it a lot easier in the morning, probably cos I'd just woke baby up!! Good luck let me know when you find it :) x

I've been having a throbbing around my left hip. It sort of pulses and kind of hurts for a few seconds and then fades away but then I get it again anything from a few seconds to a minute later. It's been doing it for the last 20 mins or so but I'm not sure what it is. I was just wondering if anyone's felt anything like it before. I wouldn't say it was painful but it is uncomfortable.

Sorry trinity I don't know what that is and haven't experienced it. It doesn't sound serious but maybe ask your doctor or midwife. They would have a better guess about it than us.

Welcome sassymom! Congrats!

I've been having a throbbing around my left hip. It sort of pulses and kind of hurts for a few seconds and then fades away but then I get it again anything from a few seconds to a minute later. It's been doing it for the last 20 mins or so but I'm not sure what it is. I was just wondering if anyone's felt anything like it before. I wouldn't say it was painful but it is uncomfortable.

i'm having hip issues, left hip also. feels like something's caught in the ball/socket joint rather than anything.

best get it checked out, it might be something that can be fixed with physio?

I have something similar but on the right hip but it's been like that for a while . Sometimes it's throbbing , sometimes it's like butterflies and sometimes when I stand up it has short stabbing pain . I didn't have it for a few days now but it comes here and there . I am going to the doctors Monday . So I am gonna ask for sure .

Sorry trinity I also haven't experienced that, like others have said id ring mifwife or doctor see if they can shed any light :flower:

Welcome sassymom, congratulations :D x

Welcome sassymom!!!

Today I have an awful taste in my mouth. I also feel like I'm on drugs or something. I am woozy, sleepy and my stomach is upset. At least I'm not feeling as bad as I did a couple of days ago, but I can't get any work done in this state! We are all having takeout for dinner tonight because I just can't bear the thought of cooking tonight.

Thanks Calli!

I know how you feel, that has been my main symptom, dizziness! That and heart burn is really kicking in. I guess I'm going to have a really hairy baby? (Old wives tale)

Got my next scan date! 4th December so not long to wait, also my Doppler came today, tried it out this evening but no luck! Wasn't expecting much at this stage anyway! Will try again next week, I was 8+2 with teddy I think x

Yeah, your baby will probably have a lot of hair. I think it's been scientifically proven and not just an old wives tale!

Oh really!? Dang, and if it's starting already!? It's going to come out with a Duck Dynasty beard! Hahaha. My mom had a lot of heart burn with me and I came out with hair just about long enough to braid!

Awww, I love babies with hair! I had some heartburn with dd and she came out with a lot of hair, but most of it fell out soon after she was born.

I had really bad heartburn with Ted and he was nearly bald! And none with Jesse really and he had loads of hair x

I has terrible heartburn with Lily and she had a full head of thick hair! Started to get heartburn already so maybe this one too! Who knows!

Sorry you're not feeling well Cali and sassymom, hope you're both feeling better soon :flower: xx

Oh man, I've had heartburn since before I knew I was pregnant. (Half the reason I took a test!!) But it wouldn't surprise me if baby is born with a full head of hair as DF is quite hairy himself. :haha:

Sooo, first scan is FINALLY booked. Thankfully, I don't have to wait long. It is Wednesday at 3:30. Now, I'm not one to wish away my days off often but, is it Wednesday yet?! :haha::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->