Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

glad you found some relief lego!

Yay manni! Come on wednesday :happydance:

I has terrible heartburn with Lily and she had a full head of thick hair! Started to get heartburn already so maybe this one too! Who knows!

Sorry you're not feeling well Cali and sassymom, hope you're both feeling better soon :flower: xx

Haha thanks, I bought a gigantic bottle of tums tonight, hopefully they help :)

Hello! I've been gone a bit, been sick this week :(

Got my scan Monday, babe is doing great-160 beats per minute. Scan pic attached!

My intro-
I'm Shannon, I've been married 6 1/2 years, to my wonderful DH. I'm a mom already to my daughter, 8 1/2 yr old Lina, whom we adopted 2 years ago today! This is my first pregnancy, conceived after 2 IUI cycles & 4 years of infertility.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 13
Hello! I've been gone a bit, been sick this week :(

Got my scan Monday, babe is doing great-160 beats per minute. Scan pic attached!

My intro-
I'm Shannon, I've been married 6 1/2 years, to my wonderful DH. I'm a mom already to my daughter, 8 1/2 yr old Lina, whom we adopted 2 years ago today! This is my first pregnancy, conceived after 2 IUI cycles & 4 years of infertility.

Sorry you're not feeling well! Hope you get better :hugs:

But good to hear about the baby :happydance:

Lovely scan pic shaslove xx

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Not sure what our plans are yet! x

My scan date came through yesterday, for 27th November, when I'll be 12+1! :happydance:

My scan date is Dec 2nd.

That relief was short lived. Major puking on these tablets today :(

Hope you feel better soon Lego, definitely get back to the docs and change them! There are lots of options xx

I could really fall asleep right now, I just had a really nice long bath and shower and I'm lying on my bed all clean and sleepy now. Just want to stay here haha

That's awful Lego. I agree with boothh, go back for different ones.

Just woke up from a long night of mostly uninterrupted sleep and I'm still exhausted!

And on top of it my husband invited his family to come over today so I'm going to have to do a lot of cooking. I don't know how I'm going to bear it. Whenever they come, I'm on my feet all day and my back starts to hurt. It'll be so much worse now that I'm pregnant :(

Lovely scan pic Shannon!

Confuzion hope you didn't have to cook too much! Sounds tiering!

I feel like I've had a big burst of energy recently, I've been getting about 8-10 hours sleep a night which I'm still usually tired after since being pregnant, but now I wake up feeling so refreshed! Hoping I'll stay like this for a while longer!

Ah, I'm a prune today! :)

I'm getting the bursts of energy too. I'm still waking up way early though and then am very sleepy in the middle of the day.

I tried again to find the baby's heartbeat in the morning and a full bladder. I didn't find it, but I did hear a lot of stuff I didn't hear the last time. Like, I haven't been able to hear my own heartbeat up until now but last time I did. I didn't try for very long because I really needed to pee, but I think I will be able to find it easier in a week or so.

Shalove, I'm so happy for you. After 4 years of trying that bfp must have been especially sweet!

I can't believe you're 10 weeks already Cali! It's going so fast.

Iv been on a quest to get the house comfortable for Christmas this weekend so I've ordered new sofas and a new dryer! My washing pile has been building up since it got too cold to hang clothes outside and with 3 kids I definitely will need a dryer!
I also ordered some Christmas presents for the boys too and I'm feeling a lot more organised now! :)

I feel ok so far today. I've been sick 6 times but that's an improvement lol

Yay for being a prune Cali!

And yay for the new stuff boothh. A dryer is definitely a must especially when it's cold.

Still stinks you're not feeling well Lego well but an improvement is good!

Yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought. I had one bad spell. I broke into sweats, I was shaking, my ears were closing up as in an airplane, and it felt like I was going to pass out. Then I realized that was from being on my feet. So I washed my face with some cold water. Laid down on the couch for a bit. Felt much better and continued my chopping sitting down on the kitchen table. The rest of the day wasn't so bad.

So no one else on this thread is getting the genetic blood test? I'm actually really excited to have the panorama done (next Thursday if my husband moves up our appointment :)). I just really want to know my baby's gender. Lol I never realized I was so impatient.

And yay for the new stuff boothh. A dryer is definitely a must especially when it's cold.

Yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought. I had one bad spell. I broke into sweats, I was shaking, my ears were closing up as in an airplane, and it felt like I was going to pass out. Then I realized that was from being on my feet. So I washed my face with some cold water. Laid down on the couch for a bit. Felt much better and continued my chopping sitting down on the kitchen table. The rest of the day wasn't so bad.

So no one else on this thread is getting the genetic blood test? I'm actually really excited to have the panorama done (next Thursday if my husband moves up our appointment :)). I just really want to know my baby's gender. Lol I never realized I was so impatient.

I would love to do that test but it's just too expansive :nope:
When you gonna do yours ? Looks like you gonna be the first one finding out :happydance:
Do you have a feeling what it could be ? :baby:

I would love to do that test but it's just too expansive :nope:
When you gonna do yours ? Looks like you gonna be the first one finding out :happydance:
Do you have a feeling what it could be ? :baby:

Hopefully next thursday, the 14th. We would get the results a week later so I could know in less than three weeks time :happydance:.

No idea what I'm having. Maybe because it's my first and it's harder to gauge with no previous experience, but :shrug: no intuition whatsoever on this one.

What's the genetic blood test exactly?

We have a nuchal scan and blood test at 12 weeks here, which I'll definitely get :)

I was going to but my dr won't recommend it unless I'm over 35. The one I asked for was the materniT21 so I'm not for sure if it's the same as you're getting. I'll just pay for an early scan. I am soooo impatient too and just want to know already!

Small rant: I already have a boy and it's not a secret that I'm dying for a girl!!! So why is EVERYONE telling me they "think" it's a boy? I don't even have a guess this early! It's really annoying me. Not that I wouldn't love a boy, but I prefer a girl at the moment. Anyways!!! This is goin to be a long pregnancy with annoying people. Lol

I was really excited about that gender test...until I saw the price tag. In less than three weeks I'll be going for the NT scan and will in all likelihood be getting the MaterniT21 testing which includes the gender so I just couldn't justify spending the $$$$. I would have found out at most two weeks earlier for the lowest priced option.

Oh I don't know. My midwife kind of gave me two options. The NT coupled with bloodwork between 11-13 weeks, or the panorama, which they told me is more accurate and can be done earlier. I have no idea what part of it my insurance covers (midwife didn't speak $$), so we'll just have to see on that front. But I do know that if I get the panorama done, then I won't get the 12 week scan (the NT) because they serve a similar purpose.

Ophelia - I know what you mean. People are so quick to say, "Oh I KNOW this is what you're having." I'm finding most people particularly annoying at the moment. The couple of family members we told about the pregnancy and asked them to keep quiet have already blabbed it all over town. I just give up on everyone. I had a big argument with my own mom about that. She asked me and I didn't want to lie to her, but asked her to please not tell anyone (especially my sisters-in-law/ brothers' wives because I feel like they get upset whenever something good happens in my life and they send bad energy my way). Well she blabbed it. Not only to a bunch of people but also my sisters-in-law.

Sorry that was my own little rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->