Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Haylee - we have a heat pump so should be ok. Ds was born in June but he spent the first 2 months in nicu (due in August).

If anyone gives me advice, I just smile and nod and keep doing what I want.
With my first, who had blood tests every day plus a number of other nasty procedures including a lumbar puncture, I thought he'd been through enough and if he wanted mummy, he got mummy!

I don't look at those threads. It makes me sad.

Nurse just called with my BW results. HCG 353 and Progesterone 35! She said the HCG was a little on the low side but to come in tomorrow for a redo and as long as they double it should be fine. Progesterone is GREAT though so I'll keep taking my fertility blend. :) Now I have to wait all weekend for the new results. BOO!

I don't look at those threads. It makes me sad.

Nurse just called with my BW results. HCG 353 and Progesterone 35! She said the HCG was a little on the low side but to come in tomorrow for a redo and as long as they double it should be fine. Progesterone is GREAT though so I'll keep taking my fertility blend. :) Now I have to wait all weekend for the new results. BOO!

Yay :happydance: HCG is good! you are still VERY early on. Most people don't even know this early :haha:

And progesterone is fantastic! I'm jealous! I hope mine is just as reassuringly high!

Just looked this up:

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:

hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 – 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml
7 – 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml
9 – 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml
13 – 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml
17 – 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml
25 – 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

You are on the high end for 4 weeks! That nurse is nuts!

Hi everyone,
I'm due on 4th June with baby no 2.
I'm excited but nervous as it's still early days!

Just looked this up:

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:

hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 – 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml
7 – 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml
9 – 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml
13 – 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml
17 – 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml
25 – 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

You are on the high end for 4 weeks! That nurse is nuts!

Thanks for the reassurance Confuzion!! I was in the middle of googling HCG levels and what it means, when, how much. Text my hubby and bff telling them. I'll try not to stress. According to the chart I'm FINE! She may think I'm further along then I really am. They probably don't get lots of women in at 3 weeks 6.5 days checking levels. lol

Hi everyone! Hope you're all well!

I've just finished work and it was the worst day ever!! I only do 6.5 hours on a Thursday but I'm a hairdresser so on my feet all the time. For some reason today I've feel like my whole tummy is being stretched and I feel soooo bloated! Awful! Can't wait for bed!!

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well today. My bfp finally sunk in today and I think I'm ready to be added to your group lol. I'm due June 12th. It took so long with baby #1 that I really didn't think I would get a positive this fast lol. Guess it's meant to be and hope all our little beans stick.

Morning all!

Feeling good this morning, no nausea yet (touch wood). MS kicked in around 6 week mark first time so I am nervous. Once it started it didn't stop until after I delivered my son :dohh:

Hi heather, I'm due 4th of June too, congratulations! And congrats sllydrkfsh :)

Confuzion - that hcg chart is very interesting. Isn't it amazing how much levels can vary and still mean a viable pregnancy, thank you.

Xx

Wow, Ophelia that is a fantastic beta HCG! She must for sure think that you're further on than you are!

When I had my m/c my levels were only 54 at 17DPO (4wks3days) and now that is low! This time around my beta HCG was 120 at 13DPO (3wks6days) and the doctor said he was really happy with that. I am going for another test on Tuesday just to make sure they’re rising. I think the nurse that told you that your levels are low is out of her mind and obviously in the wrong industry! She certainly should never even get you worried or stressed for no good reason! That’s the last thing you need right now!

The doctor told me that my HCG levels says that I was between 4-5 weeks but according to ovulation I was only 3 weeks and 6 days so I was happy with that :happydance:

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well today. My bfp finally sunk in today and I think I'm ready to be added to your group lol. I'm due June 12th. It took so long with baby #1 that I really didn't think I would get a positive this fast lol. Guess it's meant to be and hope all our little beans stick.

happy to have you here slly!! Congrats again :happydance:

Hi everyone! Hope you're all well!

I've just finished work and it was the worst day ever!! I only do 6.5 hours on a Thursday but I'm a hairdresser so on my feet all the time. For some reason today I've feel like my whole tummy is being stretched and I feel soooo bloated! Awful! Can't wait for bed!!

I don't know how you can handle being on your feet for so long!! I just did my dishes which have been piling up for the past couple days (gross I know--and I'm usually a neat freak) and I'm about ready to pass out! Don't know how I'm going to make dinner in this state :nope:

Congrats on your betas jerseyrose!! Keep em coming ladies. I'm loving the bloodwork updates! I can't wait for mine next week!

I know confuzion it sucks!! With my 1st pregnancy I only managed to work to 32 weeks as I have SDP, I was going to try and go further this time but I don't think I'll be able too!! :nope: how are you doing?

Great beta news for you ladies!! I have my blood tests in a couple of weeks! I'm excited too!

Hi confuzion can you change my EDD to the 2nd June please, Thats what my midwife says ATM from LMP so sticking to that until scan... Meaning if thats correct, baby is due 1 day after my sons birthday!!

Gutted dont see midwife until 11th Nov :( seems SO far away! x

My first appointment is 11/7, but my RE is giving me an ultrasound on 10/28.

thats lucky. On the phone they said when i have my midwife appointment they will sort scan date out then. Just hoping it wont be so far away!

Jess812 - due date changed :thumbup:

jennifer - Hope it gets better for you :hugs:. As for me, feeling good. My symptoms are mostly mild which is worrying me. I'm biting my nails til next Thursday the 10th when I finally get my blood drawn. Really nervous about my progesterone.

shaslove - scan date is so soon! You must be excited! :happydance:

Just curious, those of you getting blood work, is it because of a previous miscarriage? Because in my area at least, I've never heard of people getting blood work just to check their levels. Is this a UK thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->