Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi ladies! I’d really love to join! I’m going by ovulation because I O’d on CD20, so that makes me due around 10th of June! :flower:

I got my BFP on 10DPO and the line got darker and darker every day, almost identical to yours confuzion!

Has anyone had blood work? My beta HCG was 120 on 13DPO. I’m still pretty nervous though because my last beta HCG that ended in mc was only 54 at 17DPO. The doc is pretty happy because it’s now double what it was at its best last time so it’s making me feel pretty positive, but still very cautious! I’m going for another blood test next week to make sure they’re rising.

No real symptoms for me yet, just exhaustion in the afternoons.

We’ve told close family and really close friends. Basically we told the people that I would want around me if it ended in mc again.

I’m really hoping it works out this time! My sister is 11 weeks so it would be a dream come true to go through it all together. We have been trying for 11 months.

I feel on top of the world at the moment! :happydance:

Congrats and welcome jerseyrose! No bloodwork yet I'll have to wait til next Thursday to find out. I'm really nervous not so much about hcg because that was pretty good for me last time but progesterone :/

Whoa!!! Lots of new people! Congrats everyone!! Confuzion, I also worry about my progesterone levels since my last cycle AF came 6 days after ovulation. So.. I started taking fertility blend and I got a BFP. My question is... Should i stop taking it? The bottle says it recommends stop taking once you become pregnant... But after googling it the vitex in it is used to help progesterone levels and prevent miscarriage in the 1st trimester. I KNOW my dr will tell me to stop taking it, but I'm too scared to but then again I don't want to take anything that's going to hurt the baby. The other ingredients in it is frolic acid, iron, vitamin E, B6 and B12. It's pretty much a prenatal without DHA. I also take my prenatal every night. But I still take 2 fertility blend a day at lunch. It's all natural and I don't see the harm so your ladies opinions and advice is welcome!

Ophelia: the ingredients sound safe. I would continue to take it until you see your doctor and then ask for progesterone suppositories to discontinue using it. When are you going in for your confirmation?

I wouldn't be too afraid because a luteal phase defect (period coming early after ovulation) usually is what prevents women from getting pregnant or implanting. But you have so I think you're safe in that your body is still sustaining the pregnancy. I think you're in the clear! Don't stress.

Hi all,

I got a brand new bfp today at 9dpo on three different tests (and I just know) so sign me up for 14 June please!

I'm feeling relaxed at the moment but my son came at 29 weeks so I am anticipating a scary journey! Hoping to get in to see the high risk clinic next week...

Yup, I worry about cramping. I usually sneak to the bathroom to make sure it's not AF. And then I worry if I've had no cramping for a while and check to make sure my boobs are still sore. Hahah. Paranoid all around.

We've dtd a couple times already since finding out, and as far as I know we don't plan on waiting, unless we are told otherwise by the doctor.

This is seriously me down to the last letter. I get worried when I don't feel cramping or sore boobs or spontaneous acid reflux.

Symptoms wise I am seemingly the same as everyone else...........I am nauseous most of the day (ginger nuts are my new best friend), my belly is sore (not cramping just aching) and oh my do I look like I've been blown up with a bike pump I am so bloated!!

Today however I am having a whole new panic attack lol I woke up with seriously outta this world greasy hair and a big ole spot (I never get them) so worried that AF might just pop along instead!

Congrats to anyone I haven't said hi to yet x:flower:

I'm so nervous about Friday (my confirmation appt). I'm scared I'll have some horror story that I've seen some women have in which I have a positive HPT but a negative test at the doctor's or that AF comes. I mean, I've had AF since I was 10 so needless to say while she's not pleasant I'm used to having one.

Hi all,

I got a brand new bfp today at 9dpo on three different tests (and I just know) so sign me up for 14 June please!

I'm feeling relaxed at the moment but my son came at 29 weeks so I am anticipating a scary journey! Hoping to get in to see the high risk clinic next week...

YAY! Congrats and Welcome Rozzer :) Hopefully this journey is less scary than you're expecting!

I'm so nervous about Friday (my confirmation appt). I'm scared I'll have some horror story that I've seen some women have in which I have a positive HPT but a negative test at the doctor's or that AF comes. I mean, I've had AF since I was 10 so needless to say while she's not pleasant I'm used to having one.

LOL! I'm the same way. With my last pregnancy after I took the urine test and she comes back in the room, I was like "so it is positive?" Honestly expecting her to say no!

How is everyone feeling today? What's new with you ladies?

Hi ladies!

I'm due with #2 on 4th June. I'm so glad I found this thread!

Today I'm feeling great although when I first woke up I was struggling to keep my eyes open but I'm fine now I'm awake. Had a few cramps when cooking dinner last night so I sat down for 5 and had some water and they went away much to my relief. I remember getting them with ds but they still worry me.

Team :yellow: here! Xx

Haylee

Hi ladies!

I'm due with #2 on 4th June. I'm so glad I found this thread!

Today I'm feeling great although when I first woke up I was struggling to keep my eyes open but I'm fine now I'm awake. Had a few cramps when cooking dinner last night so I sat down for 5 and had some water and they went away much to my relief. I remember getting them with ds but they still worry me.

Team :yellow: here! Xx

Haylee

Welcome Haylee! I'm glad you found this thread too! The fatigue is the worst for me. My house is a gigantic mess :nope:

I agree about the cramps and how worrying they can be. But it's all normal so try to relax!

Thanks confuzion,

DS and I are off to the beach this morning so a little sun bake should help me relax :haha:

Soooo anyone else guilty of still POAS? I am! :dohh: :dohh: I just can't help myself, I know the hook effect will happen soon enough but I just love seeing two lines :rofl:

Thanks confuzion,

DS and I are off to the beach this morning so a little sun bake should help me relax :haha:

Soooo anyone else guilty of still POAS? I am! :dohh: :dohh: I just can't help myself, I know the hook effect will happen soon enough but I just love seeing two lines :rofl:

I am, but I took my last one this morning. I just wanted to see the line get darker than the control line, and it finally did so no more tests for me.

The fatigue is kicking my butt too!! It hits right after lunch and I'm useless! I seem to snack all day too!! Constantly feeding my face this early and I'm for sure gonna be a whale at the end! Lol

I'm with SaraEmily. No more testing for me. The line got to a satisfying color so I'm done. But I am guilty of obsessively temping and looking at tests I've already taken :shy:

Ophelia - I'm having the opposite problem. My appetite is down the toilet. Haven't had a real meal in days :( I'm worried I'm not giving the baby enough nutrition.

Hope you enjoyed the beach haylee. Wish I could relax me some in the beachy air!

what sort of prenatals are you ladies taking? I wasn't taking any beforehand (this was an unexpected surprise) and I bought some cheap ones (bayer one-a-day women's prenatal) today until I figure out what brand is the best. or if it's sufficient to take the cheapie ones? it has plenty of folic acid which seems to be one of the most important things. share your wisdom! :)

what sort of prenatals are you ladies taking? I wasn't taking any beforehand (this was an unexpected surprise) and I bought some cheap ones (bayer one-a-day women's prenatal) today until I figure out what brand is the best. or if it's sufficient to take the cheapie ones? it has plenty of folic acid which seems to be one of the most important things. share your wisdom! :)

I've been taking MegaFood Baby and Me :thumbup:

It's the natural forms of the vitamins derived from organic whole foods. It is a bit pricey but for me (being a big stickler when it comes to what I consume), it is worth it. My husband and I are both strictly organic eaters. No unfermented gluten, no pasteurized anything, no sugar. We're cookoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->