Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

More period pains for me today too......accompanied by a ravenous backache. Going to get down on all fours for a while and see if we can get this thing going!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it works!!!! :)

Pains alllll day and still no baby :( i am grumpy and fed up :( sure i had contractions earlier but no pattern at all. I hope this doesnt go on for days...

Awwww Josephine3 fingers crossed it picks up for you soon xxx

Emilee Hanna was born June 13th! @ 430pm weighing 7.5 lbs 19 in. Were doing great. I am so in love wiyh her

Congrats Birdlee :-D

Hope all went smoothly for you. Xxx

Hello ladies!

I've posted my birth story in the third tri forums but wanted to quickly update all the threads I'm part of.
Baby Demi Lee was born on Friday the 13th of June at 10:06am after a long but wonderful home birth, she's 8lbs 12oz of delicious and we're doing well with breastfeeding :cloud9:

Congratulations to all the others who have popped so far and good luck to the rest waiting for their turn! :D

Attachments

• First day.jpg
    First day.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
39 weeks today.. still going.. no real signs of labor. I'm getting some BH yesterday, and today, but that's it, and that doesn't really mean anything. Boo

Omg!! So many people have had there babies!!! Congratulations

Come on now baby your nearly the only one left now!! And your very overdue!! Xxx

Baby Aubrey Esther was born on May 29th (was supposed to be a June Sunflower - due June 15th!) at 10:40am, at a small but mighty 5 pounds 4 ounces, after a 36 hour labour which ended in a successful VBAC. We are all doing great! Best of luck to those still waiting - it's such a girl month!! xo

Congrats on all those who've had thier little ones!

I just had my appointment today (39+5) and i've made no progress at all. No dilation, or effacement. My doctor said he doesn't feel that i'll go into labor before my next appointment on 6/27. I could have cried. I am so done being pregnant. Being a first time mom, I expected this, but it still really sucks to hear.

CHW - Hope things start to change for you and your baby will be born soon. I know statistically first babies don't come early/on time but fingers crossed that your LO doesn't keep you waiting for long!

Remember - It has to start somewhere and it could be 100% spontaneous. :)

Also forgot to add - congrats to all that have had their babies!! :)

Baby Jack arrived on 17.06.2014 @ 10.27pm after being in established labour only an hr and a half induction made things go stupidly quick!! Had to have a episiotomy to get him out but did it all on gas and air and he is gorgeous!! He was born weighing 8lb 15. We've had some problems feeding due to tongue tie but we're now expressing and getting there xx

I thought I'd update you guys even though I only posted a few times to say my baby boy Harrison arrived on June 22nd at 4.19am weighing 8 lb 8 oz and he is perfect!!

https://i58.tinypic.com/ek2b5t.jpg

My yellow bump turned.....PINK!!!! Another daughter :) Me, Dh and DD1 are over the moon. She was born on Friday the 20th weighing 8lb 3oz, just an oz heavier than her big sister was :)

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->