Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

I know the feeling Birdlee today I've been for a walk and been swimming and everyone has kept saying I wish he'd hurry up hes due....... I'm like noooo is he really??

So having alot of cramps today....and some contractions...but nothing regular. Boo! Started having some major sharp pains on my cervix. Feels likei have to pee so bad...so I go to pee and nothing comes out. Ugh! Hurts to walk!!! :( I am really hoping this means something like I am dialating or something. My next ob appointment is Tuesday really hope I have some progress!!!!!!

Hey girls! I'm still waiting for my VBAC.......praying baby comes in the next few days so they will continue to be supportive of that desire. I fear the longer time goes on the less likely the hospital is going to let me try! Having lots of menstrual like cramping during the night and now this morning accompanied by a backache...so just fingers crossed things are at least progressing!!! Heading to the midwife in about an hour to get checked and do another stretch and sweep. Will keep you all posted. How's everyone feeling??

Hope it goes well!!! I'm just waiting too...took a bath...have had 5 contractions since then..with in 40 minutes. Not getting hopes up though....tired of all the let downs. :( See my ob tomorrow really hoping for some progress!!!!!!

I'm having nothing other than the odd bit of cramping.
I'm starting to get fed up and even more anxious, I keep explaining to people what a strange feeling it is to be so desperate to be in hours of pain!

I'm having nothing other than the odd bit of cramping.
I'm starting to get fed up and even more anxious, I keep explaining to people what a strange feeling it is to be so desperate to be in hours of pain!

I completely understand!!!!! :(

I understand that too. We've seen our consultant today baby has finally started to engage (2/5ths At the appointment). We've been booked for an induction next Tuesday if baby hasn't made an appearance by then xxx

Good!! I go tomorrow. Last we talked she'll induce me next Monday if she hasn't come on her own!

some strong back pains today, but that's it. Nothing else. 13 days until due date.

Fingers crossed for us both then Birdlee :-D

CHW: those 13 days will pass by soon fingers crossed Harper will make and appearance soon though xxx

A week to go ahh! Things are getting real now. Iv been feeling very anxious today for some reason.. Maybe baby isn't it's way?

40 weeks 3 days :/

Have an appointment in a few hours...really hoping for some progress! Was having contractions all night and this am...just nothing regular! Hoping Iam ddialated so she can give me a sweep and get this party started!!!!!! Please send positive thoughts my way!!!!! :)

Sending good vibes your way Birdlee!! I hope that baby comes very very soon!!

Well, I had yet another sweep today...still 2-3 cm dilated BUT I'm now 60% effaced and much more forward than previous. Baby is also at a -1 rather than a -2 so feeling like I'm at least making some slow and steady progress.............

Good luck Birdlee and good news that you are making progress Kelly!
I'll be having a sweep on Thursday if baby isn't here by then!
I'm just hoping these random twinges and pains I've been getting today might be the start of something happening for me!

Wow do I have a stubborn child on my hands!!! Not dialated at all!!!!! :( Go back Friday for testing! :(

Awwww sorry to hear that Birdlee :-( I understand your frustrations though my munchkin is still not engaging properly and I just want him here now.

Fed up of these period style pains and the lightening pains xxx

More period pains for me today too......accompanied by a ravenous backache. Going to get down on all fours for a while and see if we can get this thing going!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->