Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

Baby arrived early hours yesterday :happydance:

After waters breaking and on/off contractions I was booked in for induction but determined not to have one I tried a bit of nipple stimulation and my god did it work! The contractions came on strong and fast from about 10pm, got to hosp about 1.30am and she arrived an hour later! I was still in the assessment room hooked up to the monitor and had to buzz the MW in as I could feel her head coming down, just got one leg out of my leggings in time :shock:

I didn't get a chance to get in the pool or have any pain relief at all which was pretty horrendous but at least it was quick!

After waters breaking and on/off contractions I was booked in for induction but determined not to have one I tried a bit of nipple stimulation and my god did it work! The contractions came on strong and fast from about 10pm, got to hosp about 1.30am and she arrived an hour later! I was still in the assessment room hooked up to the monitor and had to buzz the MW in as I could feel her head coming down, just got one leg out of my leggings in time :shock:

I didn't get a chance to get in the pool or have any pain relief at all which was pretty horrendous but at least it was quick!

Wow congratulations :happydance:

Yaay congratulations Pink, well done! Does sound quick but better that than really drawn out eh. Enjoy your lovely baby :D X

Congratulations Pinkpolkadot!!

Sounds like a good labour for you. Enjoy your new baby xxxx

Been to see the midwife today, baby is still able to pop out of my pelvis so not quite engaged :-( they've said that when we go into labour though the contractions could send him into position.......Fingers crossed it does.

We're booked to see our consultant. On Monday to confirm what steps they'll take from here if he's. Still not here by then xxx

Congrats on your little bundle of joy :flower: x

Congrats Pink! I think i'd almost rather have a super quick birth and be in more pain, than to sit around in the hosptial for 24 hours in labor!

4 days overdue... But I've just had my bloody show so hope it's not long now!!!! :D

Ooooh Jess exciting fingers crossed :-D not be long now.

2 days to go still no signs atm think babies going to be overdue by quite a bit xx

Due tomorrow..... No signs

My uncles baby arrived this morning too. He wasn't due for another 2 weeks..... Isn't it always the way ladies lol

Ahh how frustrating bumblebee! Hope something happens for all you ladies that are due this coming week/over due soon!

40 weeks and 1 day! :( I am starting to get very annoyed at everything and everyone!!! I feel bad for snapping at every answer but ugh! I am tired of people telling me well u need to get out and go for a long walk...hello don't u think I've been doing that!!! :( I want to meet my baby girl sooooo bad....but obviously she is way too comfortable in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->