Due in Sept with 2nd baby. Daughter under 1yr - anyone else similar?

kateKate

My 2nd baby girl coming
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I've seen there is already a support group similar to this but no one has posted since December.

Is anyone due in September in the same boat as me? It would be fantastic to share this pregnancy with others who are going through the same. I'm finding this pregnancy very different in the sense I can't just put my feet up or have a rest this time. Looking after my baby girl who's 7.5 mths old takes up all my time which of course I wouldn't change.

It's strange because I don't want pregnancy to ruin my precious time with my daughter and at the same time I want to give bump the attention he/she deserved.

Anyway there will be a 14 month gap between my two which I think is lovely. I'm really excited and am looking forward to having this baby in my arms and my family complete. :)

Hope there's others here so we can get eachother through. I have loads of Mummy friends but I'm the first to be having my second baby. I look forward to meeting peeps here soon. We can even make a name up for our group while we share everything together.

Good luck xxx

Congrats :baby::cloud9:

I have the same age gap :baby::baby:

Youd be very welcome to join my thread.....See link in my siggy :winkwink:

See you there :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member