Due in September with #1 - Who's with me?!

kittiyara, I am so sorry. I really hope we see you back here soon :hugs::hugs:

Florida Girl- I did get my beta back- it was 1508 and is doubling in about 42 hours. Looks like I am in good shape so far.

I am supposed to go in Wednesday for a placement ultrasound at 5.5 weeks but my Dr is booked so I am waiting to hear what they can do.

Why I am I so nervous when all my results come back good and I know there is nothing I can do?

well girls, i was really excited about starting this thread, but i believe i'll be bowing out early. at 19dpo my hcg was 107, at 21dpo it was 164, and at 26dpo it was 337. I'm six weeks today - and the numbers are just too low. Good luck with everything!! I hope to see you back on a similar thread in the future.

HUGS :hugs:

well girls, i was really excited about starting this thread, but i believe i'll be bowing out early. at 19dpo my hcg was 107, at 21dpo it was 164, and at 26dpo it was 337. I'm six weeks today - and the numbers are just too low. Good luck with everything!! I hope to see you back on a similar thread in the future.

HI Kittiyara - I am so sorry to hear. :hugs: I am actually the same as you. 19 DPO mine were 141 and at 26 DPO dropped to 107. I am 6 weeks 6 days today and my doctor has already said I will miscarry and now I'm just waiting for it to happen. Very sad :cry: Know you are not alone.

HI Kittiyara - I am so sorry to hear. :hugs: I am actually the same as you. 19 DPO mine were 141 and at 26 DPO dropped to 107. I am 6 weeks 6 days today and my doctor has already said I will miscarry and now I'm just waiting for it to happen. Very sad :cry: Know you are not alone.

Hugs Medzi :hugs:

Florida Girl- I did get my beta back- it was 1508 and is doubling in about 42 hours. Looks like I am in good shape so far.

I am supposed to go in Wednesday for a placement ultrasound at 5.5 weeks but my Dr is booked so I am waiting to hear what they can do.

Why I am I so nervous when all my results come back good and I know there is nothing I can do?

I think the worrying is completely normal. I'd ask for a scan sometime in your 6th week, that way you might be able to see a HB too :thumbup:

Medzi :hugs: So sorry hunny :hugs:

Gosh I am so sorry hun! :cry:

I'm so so sorry :hugs: I hope you are back very soon xxx

:hug: I am so sorry ladies.

Oh Medzi, I am so sorry to hear about your angel too :nope: This is so sad. There are no words I can offer that will even touch on how much emptahy I have for you and anyone who suffers a loss. First tri is just so so scary. I hope and pray that you ladies are back here again very soon with sticky rainbow beans :hugs: in the meantime I'm sending you hugs and I hope your mind body and souls recovery very soon xxx

Kittiyara and Medzi, I am so so sorry for you both. I can´t begin to imagine how you must be feeling. xx

Thanks for all the hugs and well wishes. I am doing ok. I am very sad - but things have started to move along naturally and I'm ok.

I hope you all have a healthy and happy 9 months :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"