Due in September with #1 - Who's with me?!

Hello ladies! I got my bfp today and I'm due 15 September 2012. I'm excited but I wish I could fast forward the first tri :haha: I'm so anxious but I'm going to try to enjoy each day. Congrats everyone xxx

Yay Congrats!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hello and congratulations ladies!!

37 and pregnant with #1 and due September 8th.

Not many symptoms at all, just mild cramping now and again (like mild period pain). I'm also eating everything in sight at the moment, can't seem to get enough :blush:

Anyone wants to be bump buddies? (Hehe I should say Bloat buddies at the moment :haha:)

i'm going to be 35 in a few days. we are expecting #1 on sept 9th. :)

i am not sure what being bump buddies entails but i am up for it!

i'm going to be 35 in a few days. we are expecting #1 on sept 9th. :)

I am not sure what being bump buddies entails but i am up for it!

Hello Too_scared, your description below your name made me chuckle!

I'm not exactly sure what it entails either :shrug: but I presume it means general chit-chat, exchanging progress and experiences, etc. Basically a friend to talk to, who is going through the same things you are :winkwink:

Where do you live?

i live in canada :) across the pond. haha!

i am not having many symptoms yet either. just some pulling/tight feelings in my lower abdomen and a little nausea. unfortunately (fortunately!) the nausea is over night so i wake up feeling blah and then take a while to get back to sleep. so, that on top of not sleeping anyway makes for extra tired days.

i hope you are well!

i hope all you ladies are well! :D

How is everyone doing? I just got back from the Dr- one last check of my levels- she will call this afternoon with the results. Then I will get ultrasounds at 5.5 and 6.5 weeks- then released to my regular OB- can't wait!

Congrats Cellmom!

Gosh, I haven't made a Dr's appointment yet, as the NHS doc pretty says "Please don't waste our time with an appointment unless you are 10-12 weeks pregnant!" *sigh*

Too_scared, wherabouts in Canada? Used to travel there quite regularly, when I was working as a pilot for a US airline, several years back. I used to love our long overnights in Quebec City, Halifax, St John's, Toronto and many more....

Thank you ladies! I have the usual first tri anxiety BUT I'm not going to let that consume me! I hope the first tri flys by for us all xxx

well girls, i was really excited about starting this thread, but i believe i'll be bowing out early. at 19dpo my hcg was 107, at 21dpo it was 164, and at 26dpo it was 337. I'm six weeks today - and the numbers are just too low. Good luck with everything!! I hope to see you back on a similar thread in the future.

I am so sorry to hear that Kittyara- looking forward to seeing you back soon!

well girls, i was really excited about starting this thread, but i believe i'll be bowing out early. at 19dpo my hcg was 107, at 21dpo it was 164, and at 26dpo it was 337. I'm six weeks today - and the numbers are just too low. Good luck with everything!! I hope to see you back on a similar thread in the future.

aww hun, I'm so sorry to hear this. Does the DR know what happened/what's going on? :hugs:

cellmom, Did you get your beta back yesterday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->