Due in September with #1 - Who's with me?!

Hey gals- I went into the doctor for bloodwork today- they will check me today and wednesday to make sure my levels are rising appropriately!

I am nervous and excited!

I am calling my doctor today for bloodowork and am also excited but nervous! I am not a huge fan of the doctors office which I have to laugh at because I think I'll be spending a lot more time around that place....Best of luck with your levels!

Hi ladies, Im expecting #1 on sept 10th, is anyone experiencing any morning sickness yet? I keep feeling a bit of hungry sickness at various times during the day including 30mins after eating but Im not sure it counts, Im really hoping I get some this time as my previous pregnancies didnt end as i would have hoped and I didnt have any sickness.

Looking forward to spending the next 8 months with you ladies, heres to happy and healthy pregnancies!! Xxx

I feel like that too all the time it feels like a mix of hunger butterflies and a sicky feeling, not sure if its morning sickness or nerves? If my calculations are correct im due 8th sept but I may be wrong. This will be my first although I had a suspected ectopic pregnancy last summer and a m/c a few years ago.

Hey gals- I went into the doctor for bloodwork today- they will check me today and wednesday to make sure my levels are rising appropriately!

I am nervous and excited!

FXed for good results hun! :dust:

has MS started for anyone yet? I've puked 3 times since yesterday around noon.. Saltines aren't helping either, I think that they made me feel worse :(

hello all, im also due in september on the 2nd. Im rather excited, although it hasnt quite sunk in yet! Had an early scan at the EPU, because id been having cramps, all you could see was the sac, but the Dr said it looked viable, so that put my mind at rest.
I cant wait to feel it move :) This is my first pregnancy, we got caught our first month of trying so I know we were really lucky, did 5 tests because i couldnt quite believe it!
Just wanted to say hi :)

Got our BFP on the 4th. Due Sept 12th. Kinda hard to believe! Left it up to God, and here we are! We've been married 7 1/2 years, we're both 26...

Only small cramps so far, and super tired after a days work. Praying for no MS, none yet. Not had much of an appetite the past few days. Still seems unreal!

Hello ladies!! I'm due Sept 10th as of now. I'm pretty sure I'm accurate on my date but i'll find out this Thursday at my 1st appointment.

has MS started for anyone yet? I've puked 3 times since yesterday around noon.. Saltines aren't helping either, I think that they made me feel worse :(

I have a lot of nausea but no vomiting YET...the women in my family tend to have the severe nausea but can never throw up. Guessing I will probably follow that trend...:wacko: I am using Rice Chex instead of saltines...not a huge cracker fan.

Hi Ladies!!
Hope I am allowed to join you all!

Got my BFP on January 6th, right after getting engaged and my turning 25. (wooohoooo!)
Blood test today (waiting on official results, levels)
Been trying since 2009 with my fiance after an early miscarriage...

All internet sites say Sept. 13 is my due date, but I will not know until Feb 6th, I guess. Cannot wait to make it to Sept with you ladies!!

has MS started for anyone yet?

I started with nausea yesterday bit it only lasts for about 10 minutes and comes and goes throughout the day. If it stays like this I´ll be one happy mum to be!

Im expecting baby number 1 on Sept 10th...... Happy, excited, scared....... good luck everyone xxxx

Hi everyone! I'm due on September the 9th, its my first pregnancy so I'm pretty frightened in these first 3 months that something terrible could happen.

First appt set for Feb 13th. Excited and anxious for it to get here

I am super anxious....I really hope this doesn't last all of the first trimester!

Hi ladies, managed to get an early scan but not until Im 6 weeks so have to wait until the 16th jan, Im so nervois though because I had some light spotting yesterday and with my history I just went into full on panic mode, 'touch wood' it seems to have stopped now so I feel a bit better.

I have been suffering from nausea on and off since my bfp but yesterday morning I was actually sick but thats it for me for ms at the moment, most people say it starts around 6 week so Im sure it will hit me full on then.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy xxx

I am super anxious....I really hope this doesn't last all of the first trimester!

Me too! I never expected to be so anxious. Maybe my hormones are making things worse??? Perhaps it's the first-time-around thing that's putting me on edge!

I had twinges and very slight cramping last week around when I got my BFP. Last night I woke up with mild cramping pain that was stronger than last week. I thought I just needed to pee but that only reduced the pain to a dull ache. I thought AF was arriving but nothing. I've heard this is normal early on but it still scares the shit out of me. Have you girls had this at all?

I had twinges and very slight cramping last week around when I got my BFP. Last night I woke up with mild cramping pain that was stronger than last week. I thought I just needed to pee but that only reduced the pain to a dull ache. I thought AF was arriving but nothing. I've heard this is normal early on but it still scares the shit out of me. Have you girls had this at all?

Every day! I have mild cramping every day since I got my BFP on the 2nd. This is normal as long as you have no blood with you, you are good. I'm more scared of the no symptoms at the moment. They come and go. Today is one of those day that I feel completely normal. Scares the hell out of me.

Hello ladies! I got my bfp today and I'm due 15 September 2012. I'm excited but I wish I could fast forward the first tri :haha: I'm so anxious but I'm going to try to enjoy each day. Congrats everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->