Due Jan 9th 2010, west yorks!

weffi82

Reaction score
Hi all, im due with my fist baby in Jan.

So excited but had lots of worries too! Looking forward to next scan but not until Aug 25th which seems so far away!

Looking to share stories and chat with anyone due about the same time!

Hiya,
I'm due 7th jan! Got 20 week scan on 21st august! Does seem like ages away! Been to midwife and dentist so nothing for 2 weeks other than looking forward to every Thursday when I go up a week! This is my 1st too so glad to share worries etc x

Hi!

I'm also due on Jan 9th! I have my 20 week scan tomorrow afternoon. I would love to keep in touch with someone due about the same time. This is also my first x

Hi!

I'm also due on Jan 9th! I have my 20 week scan tomorrow afternoon. I would love to keep in touch with someone due about the same time. This is also my first x

How did the scan go, did you find out the sex??

Hi, I'm due Jan 1st and in W Yorks too, Leeds to be precise! This will also be my first baby. :thumbup:

oh bless, might be the 1st baby to be born of the year!! Have any of you guys felt any kicks or bumps, im a worrier so cant wait for tue to be ere so i can see baby again an see that all is ok!!

I have felt a few teeny little wriggles but not much else. I asked the sonographer at my scan last weeek cos I was worried but she said not to worry and I'll be feeling her move and kick before long! I am a worrier too, I seem to be worrying about every little thing at the moment!

hiya and congrats :) i am also from west yorks near huddersfield i am due 20th jan with baby number 3 :) cant wait for my scan now on 10th sept
hope all goes well chick xx

Hi!

How did the scan go, did you find out the sex??

Sorry, have been AWOL:dohh:

We're still on team yellow! By choice I might add. How are things going for the rest of you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->