Due January 2012? x

Hi All,

I'm new here. Due Jan. 27th with baby #3. Going a little crazy waiting for my 6week u/s.

Husband and I use Donor Sperm for our family. With baby#1 took 2 tries, baby #2 took 7 tries (one early miscarriage). And so far for baby#3 this is our 3rd try. This is going to be our last pregnancy. Takes it toll emotionally and financially. But we are really excited that this time has worked.

I was so glad to see some of your u/s results. I can't wait to share mine.

And Hopeful28, I am from Canada too. Maybe I can answer your questions if we are in the same province.

Hi Minivan;
How far a long are you if you don't mind me asking? My first visit is this Friday, but not sure if there will be an u/s and I will be a little over 6 weeks when I go in.

Welcome mum2b22012!!! So exciting! :wohoo: Do you know how far along you are? Are you hoping for twins??? :baby::baby:

Hello! Wondered if I could join?
After 5 years, 3 IVF cycles, we got out BFP on Monday! :happydance:
Had it confirmed by a blood test the same day - levels through the roof apparently (279 with anything over 50 being a positive). We had two embryos transferred so the nurse just laughed and told us we'll just have to wait to see what appears on the scan.
Feeling really cautious and trying not to get over excited as there's a long way to go but just so happy...despite the tiredness and sickness which has already kicked in :thumbup:

Early days hOpeful - 5 weeks today but staying very positive. We're so excited and will take whatever we are given singleton or twins. Just feeling so lucky at the moment :hugs:

Hi Cobette - I am 5weeks and 3 days today. Because I went though fertility treatments my fertility clinic does an early ultra sound to check the "viability" and # of babies.

I always feel better once I see that heartbeat! I'm counting down the days. 9 more days... ah well, I am off to the gym this morning, then bringing the kids to the park. Should keep me busy today! I'm a stay at home mom... :)

Hi Cobette - I am 5weeks and 3 days today. Because I went though fertility treatments my fertility clinic does an early ultra sound to check the "viability" and # of babies.

I always feel better once I see that heartbeat! I'm counting down the days. 9 more days... ah well, I am off to the gym this morning, then bringing the kids to the park. Should keep me busy today! I'm a stay at home mom...

Ah ok, I see. This is my first pregnancy, so my guess is I won't be getting an ultrasound. First appt is the 3rd, so I am also counting down, little under 4 days!! I am just nervous as it is my first pregnancy and do not know what is normal or abnormal, etc.

hey girls
I found out last week i was pregnant me and my partner are very excited its our first have had a bit of spotting and cramping the last week so i have had 2 scans already as afraid it might follow through as miscarrage first day seen just a small sack 2 days later seen a little sack inside the sack so seems to progressing very well have another scan on wedesday so fingers crossed he/she is hanging in there i think by this wednesday ill be 7 weeks was told my due date is 15/01/12 :) Its pretty cool to be able to keep up to date with eveyone on this :)

Well I am not sure if it's different in the States then in Canada, but for a routine pregnancy you have an u/s between 10 -12 weeks in which they check for down syndrome, etc. Then we have another between 18-20 weeks and at that one they measure size of baby etc. Check the heart, measure all the chambers. It's very cool! I remember with my first how I was amazed to see this little baby moving all around but I still didn't feel it yet!

Anyone know if you get the same schedule of U/S in the States?

Hi ladies,

Hope all the yummy mummies are doing great :hugs:

Congratulations baby01, chobette, minivan, mumum, Autumntx, ao30 :baby: i wish you all a happy and healthy 9 month :hugs:

Well no morning sickness for me but still eating every few hours so that may be keeping it at bay :haha: I cant wait for my sports bra to turn up as I can barely sleep at the minute with being uncomfortable.

Anyway, I hope everyone has had a lovely bank holiday weekend :hugs:

Hey

Welcome to all the newbies! x

I had my 1st midwife appt yesterday so what with that and my ultrasound last Thursday it is finally feeling REAL. :thumbup::thumbup:

Still no symptoms whatsoever but haven't been able to wear jeans for a cpl weeks so bought my first item of maternity clothing today, some SUPER comfy jeans from New Look, £15 BARGAIN :haha: as soon as I tried them on I was so surprised how comfy they were and it was so nice to have jeans back on! lol xx

im 6 weeks and 6 days due the 15/01/12 going for my 3rd scan tomorrow as i have spotting and cramping seemed to be going well on last weeks scans please god it will be good news tomorrow :)

I'm 8 weeks today and still no sign of sickness or anything else! :wacko:

Has anyone else got a scan booked anytime soon? I'm having mine on Thursday.... had a bit of a scare last nite when I had a tiny tiny bit of spotting on tissue when I wiped (sorry if TMI) ...but haven't had anything since so hopefully was a one off. xx

How did your scan go??

Still no sign of sickness for me...... I have early scan booked this coming Friday - Been booked for weeks and boy it's felt like months....... Then last friday I got my NHS scan through for 20 June. So hopefully all being well well see my baby twice this month.... :)

I'm 8 weeks today and still no sign of sickness or anything else! :wacko:

Has anyone else got a scan booked anytime soon? I'm having mine on Thursday.... had a bit of a scare last nite when I had a tiny tiny bit of spotting on tissue when I wiped (sorry if TMI) ...but haven't had anything since so hopefully was a one off. xx

How did your scan go??

Still no sign of sickness for me...... I have early scan booked this coming Friday - Been booked for weeks and boy it's felt like months....... Then last friday I got my NHS scan through for 20 June. So hopefully all being well well see my baby twice this month.... :)

It went really well, check back a cpl pages & I posted a pic or two xx

Welcome to all the new mommies-to-be!!! :hi: Sorry I've been MIA. It was a long weekend and I mostly spent it relaxing with DH and unfortunately, feeling nauseous! Morning sickness has finally got me :sick: and it lingers all day long! Also feeling low back pain almost all day... hope that's normal.

you're an olive today mcMummy!!! :yipee:

Yep yep yep! An OLIVE! :happydance:

I'm browsing home dopplers on Ebay at the mo, is anyone else planning on buying one? xx

Well I am not sure if it's different in the States then in Canada, but for a routine pregnancy you have an u/s between 10 -12 weeks in which they check for down syndrome, etc. Then we have another between 18-20 weeks and at that one they measure size of baby etc. Check the heart, measure all the chambers. It's very cool! I remember with my first how I was amazed to see this little baby moving all around but I still didn't feel it yet!

Anyone know if you get the same schedule of U/S in the States?

That's how myself and all my friends here in the states have done it. I had lots of complications in my first pregnancy so I had ultrasounds every 2 weeks after 22 weeks.

It went really well, check back a cpl pages & I posted a pic or two xx[/QUOTE]

Wow - The pics are amazing - Glad it all went well -
I can't wait until Friday.....
Just so I know what to expect - Was that an internal or did they do it from the outside?? I have no idea what to expect!!
has anybody got their 12 week scan dates yet??

It went really well, check back a cpl pages & I posted a pic or two xx

Wow - The pics are amazing - Glad it all went well -
I can't wait until Friday.....
Just so I know what to expect - Was that an internal or did they do it from the outside?? I have no idea what to expect!!
has anybody got their 12 week scan dates yet??[/QUOTE]

It was abdominal, she did offer an internal as would have prob got clearer pics but I was just happy to see a heartbeat x
Should get my letter for 12 week scan this week or next :thumbup:

Welcome to all the new mommies-to-be!!! :hi: Sorry I've been MIA. It was a long weekend and I mostly spent it relaxing with DH and unfortunately, feeling nauseous! Morning sickness has finally got me :sick: and it lingers all day long! Also feeling low back pain almost all day... hope that's normal.

you're an olive today mcMummy!!! :yipee:

H0peful - I know what you mean I've got terrible ms now - but all day! Also, suffering really badly with shortness of breath and dizziness - hope this doesn't last long! :sick:

aww no jfor3! that sucks! :hugs: My "morning" sickness lasts all day too! Luckily I didn't throw up today but I've been feeling nauseous all day in spurts. It really does suck to be at work when feeling like this! Do you work jfor3? Hey at least we can tell ourselves that it's a healthy sign!! :thumbup:

I'm eating small meals throughout the day (carrots, nuts, cheese and crackers, etc) and that seems to be helping. Maybe try doing the same?

How is everyone else feeling today? :flower:

Hi everyone

Can I join? We're due 21st January with our first baby and we're very excited.
I've got my booking in appointment with the midwife on 13th June and our first scan on 6th July - way too long!!

My symptoms have been extreme bloat, nausea and tiredness. My naps after work have become so important! I admire you ladies who already have little ones during pregnancy!

Congratulations to each and every one of you and I look forward to sharing the next 8 months with you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->