Due July 2015 - anyone else?

Medzi

Reaction score
Looking for some bump buddies! I found out a few days ago and my best guess due date is July 1!

This will be my second - I have an almost 17 month old little boy. We are pretty excited but of course nervous as it is still so early and I've miscarried before… But I'm feeling good about this one.

Who else is due in July?

I'm due July 11th!!! my DS just turned two a couple weeks ago! I found out last night and I still can't believe it.... I'm only 3weeks 6 days today.... Argh. I would love a fast forward button to the first ultra sound! That should be in 4 weeks...
Sorry to hear about your previous MS... That must have been tough.

Congrats!!! You should come join us over at https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2246453-3-july-mamas-3-due-2015-a.html :D

I'm due early July, too. My son is 15 months, so we're quite similar in timing!

Looking for some bump buddies! I found out a few days ago and my best guess due date is July 1!

This will be my second - I have an almost 17 month old little boy. We are pretty excited but of course nervous as it is still so early and I've miscarried before… But I'm feeling good about this one.

Who else is due in July?

im predicted 8th july :D :happydance:

July 12th for me just found out yesterday :) I have a 2 year old daughter who's due date was July 14 haha so it gonna be close . Xx

Just found out yesterday so if all goes well, we'll be having a July baby! :D

Congrats!!! You should come join us over at https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2246453-3-july-mamas-3-due-2015-a.html :D

Congrats everyone! I second Medzi - come join us! :)

Hi all,

I just got my bfp :)

Very shocked it still has not sunk in yet!!

I have an 18 month old lil girl, if I have my dates right I'm due July 2nd

Hi ladies . If anyone of you has taken a clear blue digital how long did it take to register ?

I'm 5 weeks 2 days and I got my 3+..

I don't like using them to be honest they gave me mini heart attacks when I was pregnant on my daughter

I would stick with the dye test

Spoke too soon just got my 1-2 weeks :) phew

Congrats Shorty and keyval!! Come join us in July Mammas Pregnancy groups and discussions

I had a faint bfp yesterday , retested today and a stronger line. Not sure what spoke I am but based on af I would be due around 14th July. I had 4 days of positive opks so who knows when I actually ovulated. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean! X

Congrats icgoodac! Join us in july mammas :)

Hi, I have three boys, they are 18, 15, and 11. Needless to say I was a little shocked to find I was pregnant recently as we tried and tried awhile back and nothing.. My due date is July 3rd. At the ripe age of 41 I'm a bit of a worry wart...and obviously not that knowledgable with the lingo any longer..it's been awhile. Here's to hoping you all have nice easy pregnancy along with me:)

Hey Shocked! Congratulations!! Come join us at the July mom group! There is a link in one of my posts a bit back in this thread!

My mom was 40 when she had my little sister! She is now 21! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->