Due July the 5th '11 :)

Saaaally

Almost mother of 2 :)
Reaction score
Need a bump buddy, all my friends are boring and don't know anything/arent interested :/ xxx

Hiiiiii. Im 15+6 today. Due 1st July with 1st baby.
Want to be bump buddies? :)
Im so excited and have never been on a forum before so you will have to bear with me.:blush:

Em
xx

yaaaaaay, i now have 2 :D :D :D
and dont worry i'm still getting the hang of it tooo :)
xxx

I am due July 6th if you want another buddy!! Very Excited!!

Yeahh suree :)

I dont know if its just me and my awkward child but do either of yours lie really low down when you walk around for ages? hahaa

Any of you bought anything yet? :D xx

Mine is always low, that's where I find them on the doppler. I haven't bought anything until I find out the gender.

I've got my cot, pram, mattress and carseat and some clothes :)

Oh way ahead of me. When do you plan to find out the sex of your baby?

whenever they can really, i'd like to know only so i can buy nice stuff becuas ei dont really like neutral stuff, and down here doesnt sell like anything neutral hahaa

what about youu? :)

I don't think the doctor will make my scan until after 18 weeks. I also do not like gender neutral baby items and want to start buying!!!

It wont let me add you either Sally? weird!!

I have an obsterics?? appt 24th of this month, which on the letter says i may be offered another scan which may be able to tell the sex! Exciting stuff!

xx

You sound organised Sally! I haven't bought anything yet! Our nursery is still being built as we're doing an extension so not got anywhere to store baby things at the mo!

I don't think we're going to find out the sex so a lot of neutral things will be bought!

Hahaa i'm organised till it comes to my house, i live in a youth hostel atm, and i might not get a place till after the baby is born so i might have to go in a b&b if it comes before the council have sorted out my house :(

emily - whats an obstetrics?
xxx

Fucking ex been stirring crap and him and his mum and his auntie been writing shit on my facebook! only to get a text last night from his cocking mother saying we've found out who the actual shit stirrer is, crawl back into your fucking hole why dont youuu haha, i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whats up? :(
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"