Due July the 5th '11 :)

hi guys, room for one more? I'm due July 5th also :) hope you.re all doing good x

Fucking ex been stirring crap and him and his mum and his auntie been writing shit on my facebook! only to get a text last night from his cocking mother saying we've found out who the actual shit stirrer is, crawl back into your fucking hole why dont youuu haha, i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whats up? :(
xx

Awh I'm sorry! :(

I don't even remember what was wrong... Pretty much my bf left me for hours alone just cause he couldn't swallow his pride! It was dumb:nope:

Rachyy: course we doooo :) xx

Chrissy: Men. I hate them. :( xx

I'm 18 weeks today! WOOO!:happydance: my next appointment is on Feb 11th... only a week and 4 days to go! I'm so exciting to see how my LO is doing and hopefully he/she cooperates and shows me what's 'down there' lol:haha: My fingers are crossed for a boy, but a healthy baby is all I care about!:cloud9:

When are you girls finding out your LO's gender? Also, do you prefer a boy or a girl or has it not even crossed your mind?:flower:

hi guys, room for one more? I'm due July 5th also :) hope you.re all doing good x

Hello! Welcome!:flower:

I am finding out the gender at the end of the month. I want a boy too :), but mostly a healthy baby!

i dont really mind tbhh, but i think i'd secretly prefer a girl hehe

And my next scan is aorund the 18th but i'm changing it due to having a ridiculous FOB!! hahaa, :)

Yeah thinking about it, my baby is never going to co-operate and let me see if its a boy or a girl becuase its my child, and its going to be just like me and be as difficult as it can be!! haha :) but i dont mind reallyyy :)
xxx

Awesome! :D

Sally: Hahaha that's how I feel! My baby's just gonna be like "nope not gonna show you the goods mommy"

Yeah exactly, and if the baby is anything like me, it wont co-operate! haha

Aw thanks guys! How are you all doing?

I'm finding out the gender too, (hopefully) on the 16th :)
I just want a healthy baby so I don't mind either way but also secretly edging towards hoping for a girl, but like I said it's not important as long as little one is happy and healthy.

Has anyone felt movement yet?
as I haven't and I'm getting impatient and overly worried haha.

Also I've developed a lump on my groin thats gotten painful so will have to get that checked out as its sore around the area and on my leg.

How are the pregnancies going?

I feel like I struggle a lot, have had bad morning sickness, sciatica, headaches, backache (Big boobs anyway before pregnancy so now they're even bigger my back feels like it's going to snap :( )

Hope to hear back from you guys soon xx

I just want a healthy baby so I don't mind either way but also secretly edging towards hoping for a girl, but like I said it's not important as long as little one is happy and healthy.

Also I've developed a lump on my groin thats gotten painful so will have to get that checked out as its sore around the area and on my leg.

I feel like I struggle a lot, have had bad morning sickness, sciatica, headaches, backache (Big boobs anyway before pregnancy so now they're even bigger my back feels like it's going to snap :( )

Lol. I'm finding out gender tomorrow! :D I'm so excited.

And yes I started feeling "flutters" around 14 weeks but wasn't 100% sure it was my LO, but at around 18 weeks I felt the first kick! :D now at 19 weeks 3 days some of the little kicks are even strong enough for my mom or OH to feel! And I feel them daily! Sometimes I worry cause I don't feel them as much but I know I'm probably over worrying lol. But it's really amazing! :D and don't worry you will feel them soon I'm sure! :)

And yeah get that checked out soon I wish you best of luck:hugs:

My sickness and nauseous has gone away for the most part but now I'm just feeling the pain lol. My legs cramp SO bad, and my back, hands, shoulders and neck almost always feel cramped or tense. I take bubble baths it really does releieve some pain and is quit relaxing! :) but because if all that (and sleeping on my side for months now) sleeping is hard and uncomfortable. My boobs have also grown, I hope they stop! D: lol.

Other then that my second trimester has been SO much better then my first lol. There was a lot of drama during that time also (first tri) so I mean, everything was just crazy and I was going crazy lol. But things are getting better with each day and I couldn't be more happy right now! :3 lol. Sorry I ramble.

Oh can I put y'all in my sig as my bump buddies?:flower:

And yes I started feeling "flutters" around 14 weeks but wasn't 100% sure it was my LO, but at around 18 weeks I felt the first kick! :D now at 19 weeks 3 days some of the little kicks are even strong enough for my mom or OH to feel! And I feel them daily! Sometimes I worry cause I don't feel them as much but I know I'm probably over worrying lol. But it's really amazing! :D and don't worry you will feel them soon I'm sure! :)

My sickness and nauseous has gone away for the most part but now I'm just feeling the pain lol. My legs cramp SO bad, and my back, hands, shoulders and neck almost always feel cramped or tense. I take bubble baths it really does releieve some pain and is quit relaxing! :) but because if all that (and sleeping on my side for months now) sleeping is hard and uncomfortable. My boobs have also grown, I hope they stop! D: lol.

Other then that my second trimester has been SO much better then my first lol. There was a lot of drama during that time also (first tri) so I mean, everything was just crazy and I was going crazy lol. But things are getting better with each day and I couldn't be more happy right now! :3 lol. Sorry I ramble.

aw glad to hear it :)
I'm having my 20 week on wednesday now..
My sickness has mostly gone too, I've only thrown up with certain foods, baby obviously hates fish so I shall have to try not to eat that again!
I'm with you on aches and pains, I'm signed off work with sciatica,
also might have water infection and a small hernia, and I've had backache since I was 13 because I'm top heavy, which ofcourse, has now increased, none of my bras fit anymore and I don't want them getting any bigger :( They're too big already.
I've also started getting daily kicks but at the moment I think only I can feel them, and it's only when I lie down, but when I do, gosh the little one is active. :)
& You can put me in your sig, I shall add you too mine too :) xx

aw glad to hear it :)
I'm having my 20 week on wednesday now..
My sickness has mostly gone too, I've only thrown up with certain foods, baby obviously hates fish so I shall have to try not to eat that again!
I'm with you on aches and pains, I'm signed off work with sciatica,
also might have water infection and a small hernia, and I've had backache since I was 13 because I'm top heavy, which ofcourse, has now increased, none of my bras fit anymore and I don't want them getting any bigger :( They're too big already.
I've also started getting daily kicks but at the moment I think only I can feel them, and it's only when I lie down, but when I do, gosh the little one is active. :)
& You can put me in your sig, I shall add you too mine too :) xx

Ah exciting! :) I can't wait just a couple more hours!!! LOL.
And same here. I upset myself hte other night for eating a pickle and a V8 smoothie at the same time... Will never do that again!:dohh:
And awh I'm sorry. My boobs where big but now they've gone up a cup size and I feel like I look so weird, because I'm a small person and now my belly and boobs stick out more than anything lol. But apparently my butts getting bigger too lol.
Awh that's so excited! I LOVE them. Sometimes when I haven't felt them I lay on my back and put my hand on my tummy and be quiet and still and I feel like like crazy. Its amazing. :)
And okay!!:hugs:

Yaaay congrats Chrissy :) i've got my scan tomorrowww :D :D :D :D i am like sooooooooooo facking excitedd :D
have you got any names yet either of youu?
I like Charlie for a boy, and FOB likes Kaylaa for a girl but i'm not too sure on that one :/
Can i put both of you in my sig pleaseee? :)
My boobs are huuuuuge now hahaa, hopefully mummy is gonna buy me a couple of bra's tomorrow :)
xxx

Yaaay congrats Chrissy :) i've got my scan tomorrowww :D :D :D :D i am like sooooooooooo facking excitedd :D
I like Charlie for a boy, and FOB likes Kaylaa for a girl but i'm not too sure on that one :/
My boobs are huuuuuge now hahaa, hopefully mummy is gonna buy me a couple of bra's tomorrow :)
xxx

I had my scan yesterday...
Healthy baby girl!
:)
eee.
Good luck for scan tommorow hun, are you finding out sex of baby?
Scan was amazingly clear, I cried! :blush:
You're free to put me in your sig and I shall do the same :)
I like Layla, Mia, and Lilly, but OH doesn't have a clue what names he likes atm.
My boobs were stupidly big anyway now they're just rediculous , :cry: I look so out of proportion without the extra pregnancy boobage.!
xxxx

xxx

Yay congrats and good luck!:hugs:

Yes I'm naming my baby Jace Christopher Rozier! :) Me and OH FINALLY came to an agreement on the name lol.

And yes I'll put you on mine right now!:hugs:

Hahaha mine too, at first it was pretty awesome but they don't seem to stop growing! Lol

Yay congrats and good luck!:hugs:

Yes I'm naming my baby Jace Christopher Rozier! :) Me and OH FINALLY came to an agreement on the name lol.

And yes I'll put you on mine right now!:hugs:

Hahaha mine too, at first it was pretty awesome but they don't seem to stop growing! Lol

I love the name you've chosen for your little one :)
xx

Thank you Rachy!:hugs:
I think it flows pretty nicely!

Jace Christopher Rozier (Roz-a) lol.
Jace because it was what me and OH agreed on! LOL
Christopher because it's my dad's name.
Rozier because it's Oh last name! :)

Yeah i will, i dont really mind what i have :)
i'll do it now :)
I really like the name Layla but one of my friends just stole it hahaa
xx

Right girlies I'm off to chill out for a bit as I'm not feeling 100%, Look after yourselves & I'll speak to you both soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->