Due June 20,2011! Looking for Bump buddy :)

taken4lifex3

Reaction score
Due June 20th! Looking for a bump buddy! Want to share and compare our experiences.. This is our first baby by the way and were not finding out the gender! We are 15 weeks and 3 days pregnant today!

Congrats! We are due the day before (according to scan, by my dates it could be earlier - eek)... This is our first as well, and I would love someone to share it with. We are debating a gender scan, in our area you have to go private and I am torn over finding out. x

well my wife is due the 21st, but she's not on this site so i doubt you want to share stuff with me....a guy :). however if you need a guys perspective on something i can help out there ;)

Congrats! We are due the day before (according to scan, by my dates it could be earlier - eek)... This is our first as well, and I would love someone to share it with. We are debating a gender scan, in our area you have to go private and I am torn over finding out. x

awwwee! yeah i have my next ultrasound sooon its going to be so hard not finding out the gender :( but we decided to go old fashioned and be surprised...but my instincts feel like im having a girl and of course hubby thinks were having a boy lol

i am due june 18th :)

my anatomy scan is wednesday and i am dying to know the gender. i am hoping sooo bad that baby cooperates!

Hey there

Im due around the 21-27th June so a little bit behind you guys :p... its our first and am defo finding out at our 20wks ( thats if the ickle tyke sits still long enough - our last scan he wouldnt and then waved at our sonographer!! )

We're 15 weeks on Tuesday :)

mups xx

Im due 21st June, this will be our second we have a daughter who is 2! I finding out gender on 12th Jan and Im dying to know I think girl as does everyone from Bnb lol! But my whole preg been so different!
Lou
Xxx

Im due 21st June, this will be our second we have a daughter who is 2! I finding out gender on 12th Jan and Im dying to know I think girl as does everyone from Bnb lol! But my whole preg been so different!
Lou
Xxx

I'm due June 21st too, our 4th, but 1st together i have 2 DD and OH has 1 DS so will be a 12 1/2 yr old, an 11 yr old a 10 yr old and a newborn in the house! Must be mad lol xxx :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi,
Would be great to be bump buddies, this is my first pregnancy too and a bit of a miracle baby really! Im due 12th June, got my next scan end of Jan we were originally going to find out but think we are going to try not find out for a nice suprise...not sure if on the day we will have the willpower. I just feel like its a boy, have no idea why! anyone else feel like this?
x

awwwee! yeah i have my next ultrasound sooon its going to be so hard not finding out the gender :( but we decided to go old fashioned and be surprised...but my instincts feel like im having a girl and of course hubby thinks were having a boy lol

Well mine would ideally like a girl, but I have a feeling it's a boy :) Just had my 16 wk scan today and heard their heart beat - OH face was a picture listening to it. x

my anatomy scan is wednesday and i am dying to know the gender. i am hoping sooo bad that baby cooperates!

Fingers crossed baby will cooperate :) I have to wait until feb for my next scan because there are limited appointments. x

I'm new to posting on this site but have been being nosey for weeks now! I'm due on the 21st June and we are undecided whether to find out what we are having. So excited to see other June bumps on here x

I didnt realise you had to go private for gender scans in some areas.
We had to pay for private one early on for an emergency and it was worth every penny, they were so detailed.
x

Hey ladies, can I join in too? I'm due the 19th of June. We're hoping to find out the gender sometime this month. I'm thinkin' girl :)

Haha, i'm convinced we are having a boy and that is the only reason I want to find out...to see if my instincts were right! My boyfriend seems to want to wait for the surprise but i'm impatient...I wonder who'll win this one! ;)

Fingers crossed baby will cooperate :) I have to wait until feb for my next scan because there are limited appointments. x

thnx dear! i am dyyying to know! at first, i thought for SURE it was a girl . but ever since my 12wk scan, i have been thinking boy. funny to flip back and forth i guess! so i really cant wait to know which!

Hey ladies, can I join in too? I'm due the 19th of June. We're hoping to find out the gender sometime this month. I'm thinkin' girl :)

Oohh... same day! :happydance: I'm getting more convinced that we are expecting a boy - which is good because we have a name picked, finding girl's names too hard! So really it will save heated debates lol..

thnx dear! i am dyyying to know! at first, i thought for SURE it was a girl . but ever since my 12wk scan, i have been thinking boy. funny to flip back and forth i guess! so i really cant wait to know which!

I know the feeling! Waiting until after 20 week at hospital in secret hope baby will 'flash' the sonographer lol... but the wait is killing me!

im due the 19th/20th june!!! :D im not showing really yet though... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"