Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

summerbaby11

Jay, Max, Pinto the dog
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Well I am just moving over from first trmester. I am so excited to be here! Let the next milestone begin! Very excited!

I cant wait to read all the threads and learn about some of you ladies!

Happy pregnancies! :happydance::happydance:

hey

i can join in here tomorrow hahah!

how are you, hows your pregnancy been so far?
xxx

Hi Ladies! My first day in 2nd Tri too!!! Super excited when I woke this morning - Like a weight was lifted from my shoulders! WOo HOO!!!

I am due June 9, even though at my scan last Friday I was measuring 3-4 days ahead - but they aren't changing dates again.

I have felt great since about 10 weeks, besides being hit with bronchitis - almost kicked it - but almost 3 weeks now

This is my third baby (8 year old son and 6 year old daughter) both are super excited and they started sharing the news with classmates this week. They came to my scan on Friday and were able to see our jumping bean and hear the heart beat. :)

When are you due dates gals?

So :dance: today!!!

Hey ladies.

I'm am actually due June 9th as well.At my last appt they measured me 2 days ahead but didn't change my due date either.

I have been feeling great. I have had hardly any symptoms thru out this pregnancy. besides sleeping allot.

My next appt. is on Dec. 21st. Maybe they will be able to tell the sex, that would be a great Christmas present.

Good morning.

I've been feeling great. Got up a ton overnight to go pee, and now I am up extremely early.

Anyway, will be having a busy weekend, going to finish my Christmas shipping and get everything wrapped.

How is everyone else?

Hello, i didn't really bother with first tri so thought i should jump in and start getting to know my fellow june bumps.

Hello Fun. How is your pregnancy going so far? When is your due date?

My pregnancy is going really well thanks, hows yours going any cravings? I'm due the 10th a day after you.

This is my first pregnancy, and it has been great. All I've had was mild nauseous and sore Tata's.....no cravings as of yet. Wonder if I will get them.

That's lovely things are going so smoothly for you. This is baby number 4 for me, i must be crazy i will only have 20 months between the youngest 2! Do you have any guesses on gender yet? I think i'm going to have a girl this time but that may just be wishful thinking :rofl:

Im also due June the 9th!! Feeling ok, but have had a cold for 2 weeks, hoping to feel back to normal soon!!

I think I am having a girl, just a feeling. My sister and sister in law think so too because of the heartbeat. My hubby says boy, I think he just wants one, and I have always wanted a girl. I guess one of us will get our wish. But we will be happy with whatever we get.

20 weeks apart, that is close, my sister and I are just 15 months apart.

Hope you feel better soon Smurphy! I have had a stuffy nose for a few weeks, but just in the morning.

Hey ladies!! I am due June 8th...BUT going to have a c-section June 1st!

My morning sickness is killing me still :( booooooo!!

Hi ladies!
I still havent changed my ticker, but im due 9th june!

gosh 2nd trimester already... Gosh its starting to fly bye :)

hope your all Well :) xxxx

Hey Char, glad to see you in here, and found the thread!!! I still can't believe we are in 2nd trimester!! Yayaya

Tashak, I hope your ms goes away soon. Have you had it thru out your entire pregnancy so far?

Hi everyone, I'm due June 7th with my first.

I think it's a boy but we'll find out soon :)

Hello girls! :hi: Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Sarah. I'll pop over properly when I reach 14 weeks.

Hey Char, glad to see you in here, and found the thread!!! I still can't believe we are in 2nd trimester!! Yayaya

Tashak, I hope your ms goes away soon. Have you had it thru out your entire pregnancy so far?

yes I have, since week 5....I hope it does too!! With my daughter, I had it until 27 weeks...boo!! haha Thank you!

Hi Ladies

Our baby thommo is due 11th June - it's our first and we're very excited (and scared!) we want the sex to be a surprise so won't ask at our next scan on 24th Jan.

I've had a bit of sickness and tiredness that seems to have gone for now, but at the moment just getting over a nasty throat virus that floored me for a week!

Felt little one move on Monday which was amazing - delicate popping sensation like popcorn!

I secretly wish for a girl but really feel its a boy - of course hubbie would like a boy, but we'd be over the moon with either as long as its healthy and happy!

Good luck everyone,
Jane x

Woohoo - made it to 2nd tri :yipee:. Babythommo my dd is the same: 11 June 2011!!! This is baby no.1 but we're not gonna find out whether the "lemon" is a boy/girl - I absolutely love surprises.

This morning I'm up early - far too early in fact, been up since 4am 'cos I had to pee and all I've done since then is toss and turn, which is a bummer but no doubt I will head off to bed and try again.

Glad to meet you all and looking forward to what the 2nd tri brings to the pregnancy :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->