Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

Summer you're such a gorgeous mama! :) Have fun in the snowy north! I can't imagine - I break out the puffy coat when the temps drop below 70!

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!!! :) xx

Hello ladies - officially over to 2nd Tri now - how are you all??

Jenna, xCharx, summerbaby11, Brit, Patience - we made it :) xxx

Need to read through posts and do some replies! - Maybe at lunch though..lol couldn't hold back any longer from the 2nd Tri thread.

Hope you all have a great day xx

Hey ladies, Ive just come over from 1st tri a few days ago and only looking at it now, thought Id drop in and say hi.

Congrats to everyone :)

I'm due 14th June

How is everyone doing???

Hey Miss BB great to see you over here.
Welcome cammy

How is everyone feeling today? I am really starting to wond down for the holidays and each day of work is dragging!!!

I cant wait until I start showing properly instead of looking like I've eaten all the pies!!

Hey Miss BB great to see you over here.
Welcome cammy

How is everyone feeling today? I am really starting to wond down for the holidays and each day of work is dragging!!!

I cant wait until I start showing properly instead of looking like I've eaten all the pies!!

Me too!! - My belly has a distinct wobble when I walk which is obviously not a baby - if I stand still it looks like a baby - but its not...!! lol

I've noticed I can feel top of uterus higher now - its about 4 fingers below my belly button - I don't have a "D" belly... but I have a "B" belly - one fat, one baby :)

Got lots of pulling and twinges going on, boobs are on the grow again - at this rate I'll have gone from a B cup to a DD in 16 weeks! My hubby loves it though lol.

Patience - may day is dragging too - I clock watch and it sucks - I have to work up to 23rd Dec - but will be off till 4th January after that :)

Hey ladies, Ive just come over from 1st tri a few days ago and only looking at it now, thought Id drop in and say hi.

Congrats to everyone :)

I'm due 14th June

How is everyone doing???

Hiya :) - Hope you've had an eventful pregnancy so far - June seems to be a bumper month for babies :) x

Hey Ladies,

I've jumped accross too from 1st tri and its very exciting to be a 2nd tri gal at last!
I'm feeling absolutely rotten at the mo though as i've had a nasty virus which has knocked me off my feet :-( And as I start to feel better then my ms is kicking back in again. I just wish I fancied something to eat. I'm living on cereal :munch: and toast (and my pregnancy vitamins!)!

Plus when I get back to work then I can tell my boss that i'm preggers and start telling everyone then too!

Speak to you all soon hopefully x

Welcome missBB! So exciting to be in the 2nd tri!

Husband slept on the couch last night - so I got a full restful night of sleep! Pretty sad it's getting to that point haha!

Hello girls! :hi: So glad to be joining you at last! Had my first scan and Monday and they put me forward by three days, so now due June 11th. It was so amazing seeing little bubba on the ultrasound! :) I can't wait until my 20 week one! :dance:

Hey ladies I cannot believe I am posting in here it's crazy!! It's all I've ever wanted a pregnancy that is progressing perfectly and the hope at the end of it of having our very own bubba!! I'm due June 15th a beautiful summer baby :) xxxx

How r we all? Anyone else still got horrifically sore boobies? (.)(.) xxxx

Hey ladies I cannot believe I am posting in here it's crazy!! It's all I've ever wanted a pregnancy that is progressing perfectly and the hope at the end of it of having our very own bubba!! I'm due June 15th a beautiful summer baby :) xxxx

How r we all? Anyone else still got horrifically sore boobies? (.)(.) xxxx

My nipples are super tender. Boobies are slightly, but worse at night.x x

I've still got sore boobs - but my main complaint right now is the dreaded *constipation*! I've been cramming my face full of lovely vegetables, two fiber supplements a day, loads of water... and no relief for me.

I'm still having random crampy type feelings - I'm hoping one of these days they are going to turn into the first movements...

My boobs are still sore too, but not as bad as they where a few weeks ago!

Jenna I can't to feel my move! It's going to be amazing! But, atleast I get to see cubbi in 5 more day :happydance::happydance:

this may be tmi...?!
but anyone else's nipples dry and itchy?!?!

i know..sounds horrible..ugh...:(

HI ladies :hugs:

tasha - my boobs are sore && dry. some times when i take my bra off theirs so white stuff on my boobs, im not sayin its dry milk but jus seems strange :haha:

Nice to see everyone has made it through. I know we lost one lady :( :(

xx

Hi ladies!

I'm jumping over here slightly prematurely since I've not yet graduated to what the forum considers to be the second trimester. I figured I'd introduce myself since I'll be joining you soon enough as I'm due 27th June.

I'm Claire, 24, from Manchester (UK) expecting my first :-D

But I'm digressing. What I really wanted to ask you ladies was whether your morning sickness has cleared up yet? Despite being over the 12 week threshold I'm still as sick as a proverbial dog. I'm just hoping to find some words of encouragement that I'll be feeling better very soon. So has your morning sickness completely disappeared or at least eased up?

Claire
x

Welcome clare!! Cant help you with ms as I never had any! I know my friend, shes 22weeks, still has a lil ms. Xx

hi ladies

Im officially feeling baby move. It creeped me out at first as it woke me from my sleep. Now that I know its baby practicing his cartwheels I think its cute lol.

My boobs still hurt and are growing out of control. I would go bra less after I grow out of the bra I spent 40 bucks on last month but gravity is starting to kick in hehe

Good morning ladies! How is everyone doing?

I have been great. Today Is my hubby's birthday. So we will be celebrating that for the day. I get to see my bubs again in 2 days, can't wait. Then we head to NY for the holidays on Wednesday!! Hopefully I will not freeze!

Hoping everyone Is having a wonderful weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->