Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

Hi,
Congrats to everyone for making it to 2nd trimester and putting the dread 1 trimester behind us. Im due June 5th and im so ready to meet lo. Does anyone have the start of a bump yet?

Good Morning Ladies!

Brit I hope you get some more rest this morning. I was tossing and turning since 330 AM!! But didnt get up until 730!

JNA, I do have a start of a little bump. Not too much though. I can still fit into 1 pair of jeans, the others have gotten too tight (but I have bought 2 maternity jeans a few weeks ago when they were on sale), but I am still wearing all my regular shirts!

Well today I will be finishing my Christmas shopping, and maybe going to see a Christmas parade later!

Have a nice day ladies!

Hi , I am new to this site and this is our first baby I am due on the 3rd June went for our 12 weeks scan well I was 13 weeks when I got an appointment and it was great to see the baby streching and seeing the heartbeat going and waving its hand I did ask the sonagrapher if I could hear the heartbeat and she said the midwife does these now which I throught was a bit weird is this true? any help would be great

Another 3rd of Juner here too!-Wishing everyone a healthy and happy pregnancy xxx

im due the 2nd june was put forward 6 days at my scan, maternity wards around the world are gonna be busy in june 2011 xx

im due june 1st this is my 3rd baby so i have a big bump all ready

Hi just thought I'd introduce myself.. My names becca and I am 21 single mum. ( dad pretending it's not his cos he can't deal with the responsibilty so told him to leave us alone) so just me and I can't wait. Due 11/06/11 and I have got a bump coming along very very nicely :) you can proper tell!! And I have felt him/her move this week!!

Hope you ladies are well and sooo nice to share experiences with people. Keep well people :) xx

Hi just thought I'd introduce myself.. My names becca and I am 21 single mum. ( dad pretending it's not his cos he can't deal with the responsibilty so told him to leave us alone) so just me and I can't wait. Due 11/06/11 and I have got a bump coming along very very nicely :) you can proper tell!! And I have felt him/her move this week!!

Hope you ladies are well and sooo nice to share experiences with people. Keep well people :) xx

That's terrible about the father but you seem to be strong about it. I'm jealous that you've felt baby. I can't wait to feel ours, although yesterday I did have some weird sensations. I was trying to describe it to my DH but couldn't really 'cos it was sort of like fluttering but just weird - haven't felt anything like it before so maybe it is baby fleeing about in there.

Babyjune I didn't hear our baby's hb either at the scan but did see it pounding away so was reassured. I bought an angelsounds doppler after seeing the hb and now I've heard it, along with my DH and DH's daughter (from previous marriage). Definitely worth the £21 I bought it for. In fact, I was having a little listen this morning before I got up.

Yep Summer I did manage to get back to bed yesterday. It's this peeing that disturbs me, although today I managed to go all night :thumbup:. It's such an achievement.

Hope everyone's having a relaxing weekend. We're continuing with packing today - woohoo we move on Wednesday and I'll just be pleased not to pack another thing, although I do realise that it'll then change into unpacking but somehow that doesn't seem as bad - at this moment in time anyway. Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies. Take care xx

Yeah that's exactly what it feels like. I've never had the feeling before and it seems to happen around the same times :) I only saw hb at scan too but got my 16 week app on the 23rd n get to hear it then.. So excited :) x

Hi ladies! God theres loads of us :haha: june is a busy month!
how is everyone??

anybody started buying baby bits? If soo what have you brought? I want to start but theres soo much to get I dont know where to start LOL! Xxx

Good morning,

Char, I haven't bought anything yet either. I think I might wait until we know we are having. But there sure is allot of stuff to buy :dohh:

Well not much going on today, I think I will be cleaning for part of it...ugh

Have a good day all!

Hello ladies :) - not 14 weeks yet but wanted to subscribe to thread in preparation! 2 days to go :) :) see you soon xx

See you soon Miss BB. There is a whole load of us now, which is all good :thumbup:.

I'm really looking forward to taking a looksie round some baby stores but the move is obviously taking over everything. Good thing all the Christmas presents have arrived and are now wrapped up so at least that's them sorted.

I know my sister is buying me a baby bath for Christmas so that's one thing ticked off the list. How many of us do you think will buy soooo much? I'm gonna try not to get carried away but I bet it's hard not to.

Hello all - finally made it to second tri - yeay!!!
Glad to see some of you from first tri and looking forward to meeting all the new ladies.

Hi Ladies,

I am due June 9th 2011 as well. Great to have so many ladies in june.

Hey miss BB and Patience, good to see you. And welcome to the rest of you ladies. I cant believe all the June babies coming, so exciting.

Well I haven't done much this morning. I'm thinking laundry is calling my name.

Last night I did not feel well. My tummy hurt all night. But feel much better today.

Brittle, I am going to try and not buy too much either. Doubt it will work. My husband and I are temporarily in Florida for my husbands job, and we will now be here after the baby is born, and we are renting a condo while we are here. So we will not have a baby room until we get back to California. So I think I am just going to buy a bassinet and a dresser/changing table. And buy all other furniture when we get home. It will be hard but we gotta do what we gotta do. And we are so happy to have the baby in Florida, closer to family.

Anyway, have a great day all.

Here ladies, just wondering how are your bellies? I swear today mine has all of a sudden turned rock solid. It's amazing but so weird as well.

I'm moving over here - all my girls are over here! I'm 14 weeks tomorrow - so I will allow myself to jump in 1 day early!

Are you guys having weird sleep patterns? I don't seem to have trouble falling asleep - but I just can't STAY asleep. I'm in bed by 10pm, but am up and awake around 1am and can't sleep a wink after. It's really starting to get to me! I've always had some kind of insomnia, and have been able to take a pill - but now that I'm pregnant, no pill for me!

I can tell you guys, this pregnancy experience has not been at all what I thought it would be!

Glad to see all the new faces - welcome to 2nd tri!

My next scan is Jan. 3rd - then my "big" ultrasound and gender scan on Feb 2nd!

Jenna, glad to see you in here! I love your pic!! I gotta get one up, one of these days.

I also have problems sleeping, I usually go too bed around 10 as well, and starting tossing and turning from 3 until I get up. So annoying. I like my sleep.

So I go in 1 week to my next scan at 15 1/2 weeks. So excited. Then after that, we head to NY on Thurs. Very excited to go home to see my family. But not looking forward to the snow, they have been getting a ton of it this month.

Well my hubby and I are off to get winter coats for when we get to NY, it will be in the 20's while we are there. Brrrrr.....Dont want to freeze!

Well have a good day all!! Talk soon.

mail.jpg

Here is a pic of me, i cant get it to work in my avatar!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->