Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

Jenna I am on Facebook as well. It would be great to keep in touch on there. I hope we all have Facebook, because I really would hate to loose touch with you girls. Look me up....Amy Santaferrara.

Max is almost a month old already. He is growing pretty quickly. Breastfeedng has been wonderful. He used to take 40 minutes to feed and now he does it in 10-15 minutes :) which is great especially at night. He is a very good sleeper, gets up about 3 times to feed. I'm going to start working out here soon, hopefully next week.

Amy - I tried searching for you on facebook and nothing came up? Can you try searching for me? Jenna Moser

I check in from time to time :) I seem to have moved more to the BNB journals though.. Mine is in my siggy so feel fee to stalk if you like :)

Jenna- Hmmmm so weird, I put in your name and tons of jenna's came up. What is your default picture? We will find each other somwhow, haha.

How is everyone doing and there little ones. Max is doing great. My in-laws are coming down for a long weekend. So that will be nice. Max goes to his 1 month appoinment next Tuesday. Everyday he seems to be doing something new.

Take care ladies.

I'm on facebook - well... when i'm awake and my arms are free of a baby ;)

You can't find me as I've restricted public search.

Jenna I tried to add you - I think its you - do you have a profile pic which is black and white cartoon style?

summerbaby - I tried your name and it comes up with nothing too.

Hope you are all ok ladies :) xx

Hmmm, well that is weird that you cant find me. Maybe I have it as a restricted search too.

Jenna- the profile picture with you in the black and white cartoon style is the one I think is yours too. If it I will add you then Miss BB and I can find each other on your page =)

Miss BB, not sure whether I said but congratulations on having baby Albert :flower:.

Summer I'm so envious of the good bf! I would have loved to have done it but unfortunately Dotti had other ideas. I'm now currently weaning myself off expressing (down to 2 pumps a day) but have a big supply of bm in the freezer so LO will still be getting bm for a while yet :thumbup:.

Jenna, hope you're well. I keep being surprised by just how time consuming one little girl can be as well. Although, Dotti is absolutely fab at night time. We have our little routine of going upstairs before 10pm, get changed, have a feed, put into grobag, read a bedtime story and mobile on for 5 mins - she goes out for the count. She wakes up round the clock for every 2 1/2 - 3 hour feeds but that'll be like that for a while yet. During the day is a different matter though, she hates being put down but thank goodness for my sling. At least I can still get on. I had her in the sling yesterday while I was changing the beds lol.

We've got her nana and gramps coming over later today to stay for a few days, which I can't wait for. My Dh's dad is sicillian so we're gonna have some proper food down us while they're here (yeay :happydance:).

Hope everyone's keeping well and things aren't too chaotic.

Take care xx

How Is everyone doing? And your babies?

Max and I are doing great. I go back to my doctor tomorrow for my 6 week follow up (time sure went fast), hopefully I'm all good, and then that means time for sex, Hehe, I am looking forward to it as I was so not Into while pregnant.

Friday we are going on our first family vacation. It's a 6 hour drive. I hope it all goes well and Max does great in the car for that long. I cant wait to take a trip, my last one was in March.

Take care ladies.

Hi guys! Me and Britta are doing really good - she's now about 3 weeks old! Time has flown by so fast. Breastfeeding is still going strong, although I am having continued nipple pain and cracking... not sure when that will totally go away. I hope soon because some days I am just miserable. How are you guys doing with BF? Still sore? If not, when did it go away?

Britta is such a good napper during the day - but at night she struggles to stay asleep. She is up every 3-4 hours to nurse, and I have a hard time getting her to go back to sleep. She is so alert sometimes! The book does not tell me that!

We have been doing some day trips to visit family and friends - I get so stressed out taking her places.. I need to just get over it. She is a baby and will cry sometimes - but I hate it when she cries around other people. I hate getting "helpful" comments from people when we are out and she fusses. She gets a lot of gas pains and is just inconsolable sometimes. I broke down and bought some gas drops for her yesterday, so we are going to see if they work. I hated giving them to her - all she has had in her mouth was breastmilk and I hated putting that stuff inside her. Being a mom is so hard. :(

She is such a little angel - all the heartache is worth it!

Hope you guys and your little ones are all doing great!!

Jenna, breastfeeding is going great. My nipples hurt up until about when Max was 4 weeks old, now it doesn't bother me. I didn't have much cracking but I used lanisol cream to sooth them, and it is safe for the baby. But it all gets better soon, and breastfeeding will be just another part of life.

Jenna my LO suffers with gas, had to buy some infacol which is given just before a feed. It is horrible seeing her struggle with the cramps she gets but it is definitely helping. I'm off to see the hv today, Dotti is 5wks old already and I'm hoping she gets another weight check.

We had difficulties putting Dotti down a little while back so sympathise with you there, especially when you're shattered. It has sorted itself out though since we've been using the drops for colic so fx it will work for you too. We've started getting a good 5-6 hours sleep at night. Mind you, I believe we're heading for another growth spurt at 6wks so I'll probably be eating my words.

Hi ladies :) how's everyone loving being a mumma :)

Can't believe I've had my baby finally :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->