• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due June 20th! Any other mummy to be's due around this time?

i'm not due until july.. but june 20 is my wedding anniversary so its a good date!! hehe :) good luck!

I go for my first next wednesday, ill be 12w2d by then.

due 16th june and have my scan next weds! :-D

I'm due June 18th, and had a scan on Monday! I'm 11+1 today. Funny thing is, June 20th is my birthday and June 19th is my daughters birthday, so June with be extra busy for us! How is everyone doing so far?

According to my scan last week am due about the 24th June!!

Got another scan 2 weeks tomorrow, when I'll hopefully be 12+3.

June will be a busy month for us too as my son will be 5 on the 20th!!

My EDD is June 30th! Soooo ready to just make it to 12-13 weeks and to hopefully have my first scan look good so I can stop worrying so much :wacko: how have all of you ladies been feeling?

I have 17 other birthdays in june. Itll be a busy month.
Ive been feeling okay except for some occasional morning sickness.

I had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days due to bleeding. So was very privileged to see beans heartbeat! Next Thursday is my 12 week scan! So excited but nervous too. Don't know about any of you but it still doesn't feel real to me yet? My birthday is June 11th so we will see when baby appears!!

I'm due June 20th. Last time saw baby was monday. All was great, I'll be going back Saturday. Been getting monitored every week

I agree that it doesn't feel real especially since I haven't had a scan yet. Still excited though.

I'm due June 18. I had scan at 6 wks.. Got to see baby and heartbeat! 12 wk scan is next week.... This is my second baby.

So exciting about the scans! We will have to all post the pics! :) seen so
Many nice things but managed to control myself haha. Anybody brought anything x

I won't be because I already have all the stuff from my daughter. Guess if it's a boy, then boys clothes, but we have neutral everything so don't need much this time around.

I'm due June 14 :). I had a lot of trouble finding a midwife or OB to take me on so I have my history appt on Dec 6 and they'll book a scan after that! It's a long time to wait to see my babe :(

I'm due June 14 :). I had a lot of trouble finding a midwife or OB to take me on so I have my history appt on Dec 6 and they'll book a scan after that! It's a long time to wait to see my babe :(

I couldn't imagine having to wait that long. It seems like that would be absolute torture.

June 21st!!!

My BIL's birthday is June 14 and FIL is June 18 lol

I had a early scan which I thought I was 7+3 and the tech said I was in fact 8wks on the dot. I'm excited about a 'summer' baby since my daughter was Feb 2nd!

If "it's" a girl we're set re: clothes. I got all the swings/play yards/ chairs etc in neutrals anyways so that's ok.

I'm due June 19th! Had 1st scan at 7w5d and going for 2nd scan next Thursday when I'll be 12w1d. Waiting for the 2nd scan has been absolute torture! I keep worrying about the baby every day so I'll feel much better after seeing him/her again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->