• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due June 20th! Any other mummy to be's due around this time?

I'm due June 19th! Had 1st scan at 7w5d and going for 2nd scan next Thursday when I'll be 12w1d. Waiting for the 2nd scan has been absolute torture! I keep worrying about the baby every day so I'll feel much better after seeing him/her again! :)

Sounds like we have very similar stories! My scan is thurs too! So excited/terrified! One week and counting!! Xx

I'm due June 14 :). I had a lot of trouble finding a midwife or OB to take me on so I have my history appt on Dec 6 and they'll book a scan after that! It's a long time to wait to see my babe :(

I couldn't imagine having to wait that long. It seems like that would be absolute torture.

It is a long time to wait!! But my growing baby bump and my morning sickness have been assuring me that baby is still growing in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->