Due June 27 2014

jaan613

Reaction score
Hi :)

That's the date from an online pregnancy due date calculator based on LMP which was on Sept 20th.

Wondering if anyone was due that same date, wanted a bump buddy to compare notes as this is my first :)

Thanks! :flower:

Me too. I have my first appointment nov 3. This is my 4th baby.

I'm due June 5th, congratulation to you both!!

Hi!!

I too am due June 27, 2014 (it's actually my grand dad's birthday so he's uber excited)

let's be bump buddies! this is my first child as well :)

Thank you!
Yes Radiance, I am part of that group too :) It is definitely a bunch of lovely women!

Best of luck to all of us! :)

Hi!!

I too am due June 27, 2014 (it's actually my grand dad's birthday so he's uber excited)

This will hopefully be my first baby too! :) Time is just passing by so slowly! :p

Hi there, I'm due around June 25th, got to schedule my first prenatal appointment. This is baby #2 for me, ❤️ DS is 12 months, found out on his birthday. Nice to meet you! I'm looking for a bump buddy as well as I had one here with my previous pregnancy and it was sooo nice.

hi ladies!

i'm due june 27th and this is my first baby :))

happy & safe 9 months to us all!

btw, i would love to be bump buddies if u don't have one yet

so far all i am experiencing is a mild soreness in bbs. and a little swollen too. so far no morning sickness or cravings.

Congrats, dear! This is my first, too, and I'm due June 17 according to online calculators. I'd love a bump buddy!

Hi!!

This will hopefully be my first baby too! :) Time is just passing by so slowly! :p

omg it REALLY is!!! even though i'm nervous because i want to make sure i have everything...i really want to be out of the 1st trimester so i can stop being so paranoid

how exciting. I am due 26 June, and found out i was pregnant on sunday night, after 4 years of trying and first attempt at IVF worked first time. I have an early scan on 4th November so will be please to make it to then.

last week when i found out i was expecting, i had some stomach cramps mild and low down, and my boobs were fuller.

Now the cramps are less but the boobs are definetly fuller and can feel them even when i put my foot down gently. Also getting the intense headache now and again.

looking forward in comparing notes - good luck and healthy 9 months every one x

congrats all you lovely ladies :)

yep, would def love being bump buddies :)

i have no symptoms so far, which kind of worries me. I keep trying to imagine I do, but in reality i don't. I just keep hoping everything will be fine and i'll be able to see a sac at my ultrasound which is scheduled 5w5d. my doctor asked me to come in earlier than 7w since this was an IUI conception. i know its too early to see a heartbeat, but i really hope we get a nice surprise!!! :)

hope you're all doing well :)

I haven't been to the doctor yet but that's my due date based on my LMP! How funny.

I'm due on 16th June 2015 :) I've already had a scan at 5+5 and everything is perfect :) I've got PCOS and adopted children instead after 8+ years of trying and suddenly, I got the BFP! X

zombers - no symptoms whatsoever! keep hoping to feel something soon. a few cramps here and there but they aren't strong or don't last very long.

horsey - congrats! that's great :) how blessed you are! x
i go in for my scan on wednesday, i will be 5w4d.

what were you able to see at 5w5d?

I'm due June 27th. Had two spots of brown yesterday so got a scan on Wednesday. So nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->