Due June...staying team yellow?

Unexpected212

Reaction score
Hello

All being well with the pregnancy I REALLY want to try and stay team yellow

I found out with the previous two. With my first I wanted to be as prepared clothes/nursery wise as possible and didn't want to go gender neutral so I found out. With my second I really wanted a girl so found out again. (I would have been happy with a boy, greatful to have a healthy baby)

This time as I have one of each I find no reason to find out. I have kept all my daughters clothes and am happy to buy a few white/cream outfits for the first few weeks.

Anyone else due June or anyone else not finding out?

Please keep me strong! I'm only 6 weeks and already wondering what the baby is lol

I found out with my other 5 so I don't need to really find out as I have everything for boy or girl now so I hope my resolve can hold and I can stay team Yellow

Everyone telling me 'I bet you give in' is making me MORE determined to not give in and find out

This is my last so I know I won't get a chance to have a surprise again

I'm same as u...have a girl and a boy so this time we want a surprise. ...my mum has 5 grandsons and 1 grand daughter all under 5.... she's hoping for a girl... its so exciting but im not sure I'll b able to last the whole pregnancy not knowing!! X

We were team yellow last time and most likely will be again this pregnancy. We have loads of gender neutral newborn stuff from Micah and I prefer unisex themes and bright colours anyway.

You can totally do it! I know I am finding out what I am having. But you totally have the will power not too :)

This is my third and will stay team yellow, I'm due in April but stayed team yellow with all so far. I really, really want a boy so I want to know but I don't want to find out lol. I kinda feel like it's cheating :p

I just feel like I've found out twice before so it would be nice to do it a different way.

There are some really awesome gender neutral clothes out there!

Lets keep strong ladies. Don't let me give in haha

This my third as well! I wish I had the courage to stay teAm yellow!! I have 2 little girls and am so curious to know. Also if it's a boy I'd have to get everything new!

This my third as well! I wish I had the courage to stay teAm yellow!! I have 2 little girls and am so curious to know. Also if it's a boy I'd have to get everything new!

I'd have to buy most things like clothes new. Toys won't really matter till they get a couple of years old really, my girls have a lot of unisex clothes.
I sell buggies too so I've got lots of different covers for car seats etc that I can change about which would help lots too.

but but but

I soooooooooooooooooooo want a little boy! haha x

I'd have to buy most things like clothes new. Toys won't really matter till they get a couple of years old really, my girls have a lot of unisex clothes.
I sell buggies too so I've got lots of different covers for car seats etc that I can change about which would help lots too.

but but but

I soooooooooooooooooooo want a little boy! haha x

Hahah!!! Hope u get him :) you can totally tell btw in a scan what u are having by now!!! Lol just sayin ;) ;)

I just got a BFP today, sooo early and not even adding ticker yet because it is too ridiculous at this point...

But I am 99% sure we will be team yellow (and due in June).

I want to stay strong but...we found out with DS and I have that 1% nagging suspicion that I will cave.

I'll never forgive myself if I give in lol I've always loved the idea of not knowing until it's born but it's going to be soooo hard not to give in

This is my first (and probably only) baby so I wanted it to be a surprise. Almost 33 weeks and still team yellow! I didn't find it hard to wait because I absolutely love surprises, and although it is a surprise finding out while still pregnant, I think it will be a bigger surprise to find out at the birth. I do feel bad calling the baby 'it' all the time, lol.

Due in March but staying team yellow. Can't say the curiosity isn't killing me! Just keep reminding yourself that you will have plenty of time to get to know your little bundle for whatever they are when they come out :)

this will be my 3rd if all goes well. Il find out, I cant not know. It always makes me feel closer to the baby before they are born when I know if they are a boy or girl. Its great if you can wait, id love a surprise but I couldnt wait til the birth to find out if they were a boy or girl! x

Hi ladies, well I'm praying all goes well for me this time, due in June & will stay team yellow!
I'm at the stage I'm just so grateful to be pregnant so I can wait for the surprise until birth!!! In saying that.....I have a husband to convince!! Xx

I'm due June and planning on staying team yellow. Purely because we found out with my DS and I would like to have a different experience. I've kept hardly any of his clothes so will need to buy again anyway.

I told DH this morning that i want to keep this one a surprise since we now have a little girl as well as all the boys then i have clothes in both genders to use

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->