Due late november? Anyone else

now my ex was an utter nut job he was totally weird he use to tell me he was going to kill himself then hed get his dad to text me saying hes in hospital, id text his cusion and say whats happen to pj, and hed be like nothing hes next to me at mine why HAHA, now thats a prat.

ive tryed to avoid my sister with her germs she has a terrible cold, and i really dont want it x

hahaha thats something my ex did, always saying he'd kill himself. I wish i was brave enough back then to say 'JUST DO IT THEN IDIOT!' lol but i was young and in love so i'd be like 'noooo don't do that :'(' LOL!!
xx

ive tryed to avoid my sister with her germs she has a terrible cold, and i really dont want it x

if you try and avoid someone thats ill, you always seem to get it, (from experience lol thats what normally happens with me :haha:)

lool, its the same with me i was like 14 he was like 16 and he was a total flipping moron!, i look back now and burst out laaughing, thinking what the hell was i doing with this jackass! x

HELLOOO GIRLS......just got back from work, done a bit of hoovering & housework.....took me like 10 mins to catch up on ur conversations 2day.....lots of :hug: to u guys that have had a shit day - or - had a shit midwife - or - had an episode of eastenders to act out as reality.....hope u get it sorted emily, i agree with the girsl....telling ur older sister b4 anybody else will be a gd idea...

quick question.....can u have an overactive baby???..... little lexie-(maybe) has been doing i dont know what today...shes such a quiet baby...but 2day shes been non stop!!

HELLOOO GIRLS......just got back from work, done a bit of hoovering & housework.....took me like 10 mins to catch up on ur conversations 2day.....lots of :hug: to u guys that have had a shit day - or - had a shit midwife - or - had an episode of eastenders to act out as reality.....
xxxxxxx

Helloooooo !! :wave: how are you today? any plans for this evening? x

nope....well kind of...gonna have some dinner...im being lazy and having 'pasta n sauce' lol....hate cooking for just myself...then Simon will be home from work bout 10:30 & we both got the day off 2morrow so some friends are coming round....so probably a late night...but for now..its just a night in front of the tv until later!!!
u got any plans??xxx

No, you can't have an over active baby. Especially if she is saving up all her energy and then having a non stop moving day :D Shauny does that all the time, one day he'll be so quiet, i have to poke him to make sure he's ok and kicks back... then other days he will just lay there and kick kick kick ALL day lol

aww thats what i do when im on my own, lazy dinners, normally i do oven meals that you peel the film lid off and cook for 20 minutes lol :D
Hmm is there anything on tv tonight? I hate wednesdays for Tv, theres never anything really, i might go to blockbuster and get a film... you girls recommend anything?? x
i have no plans for tonight, mums just out getting us all fish and chips, then probably a night in with OH watch a film of whatevers on TV, bath and then early night :)
xx

P.S: girls do you think we have any readers on here? Like people that sneakily just sit and read our conversations :haha: that would be quite funny if they did xx

yep i totatlly agree...wednesdays is SHITE for tv...i will watch big brother though (yes im a sad big brother sucker!!)

I reccomend 'Taken' with Liam Neeson..if u havent already seen it...it is absolotly amazing...xxx

P.S: girls do you think we have any readers on here? Like people that sneakily just sit and read our conversations :haha: that would be quite funny if they did xx

hahaha...thats so funny...like a (non childlike) text peadophile.....they'l laugh when they read this if they do xxx

Ahh i've been on and off of big brother, i'll watch it if theres nothing on, but if i can find at least 1 thing i'd tolerate watching that normally goes on instead lol :D
Cool, i'm gonna youtube the trailer and then see if i like the look of it :d
xxx

yea....its a great film...and if u dont like it....then ur weird haha!! xx

Ok so just watched some trailer, is it about trafficking?
If so, it looks good, but i might of clicked the wrong one :haha:

yea....he goes to find his daughter.....its my fave film...ever!! im not a film freak either lol!!

and i unashamedly admit that i could really fancy Liam Neeson (the dad)....although he probably is older than my dad!! lol xxx

ahh i don't mind the look of that, i'll have to see if they have it :)
thats understandable, he's quite good looking, not my taste, but quite nice ;)

lol...lois ive just noticed...didnt u have another bump buddy...there not on ur signatur enw, wat happened?/ xx

lol i just watched the trailer aswell...even though i have thte dvd....i think i might watch it agian 2nite if theres nothing else on...even if i have seen it 100 times

oh & dont tell the bride is on again tonite 9pm if u get bored (repeat of last nites).....i reallly want to be on that show lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->