Due late november? Anyone else

well shes more like a text buddy dont really talk to her at all on here... we still cool though :)
i haven't seen dont tell the bride been seen an advert for it, might give that a go :thumbup: do you like four weddings? oh and dating in the dark, i love that lol

four weddings is ok.... i prefer dont tell the bride...i havent seen dating in the dark....i assume its like a bind date thing??? xx

yeah it is, they always end up kissing before they see eachother and then its so funny when they see eachother in the light, most of the time they look like they're going to be sick!!

Dating in the dark is awsome. And Hi im back LOL
I tried to eat but i arent hungry.
And do you guys no any of your babies features for certain.
I know mine will have Big Blue Eyes because me and their dad have, and they will have cheeky smiles and an oval face. Not sure about their skin or their noses though, they look like they have my button nose but its not cetain.

Im really wondering if one will be darker than the other though, my DH is a pale person who tans well and im a strange colour LOL
My dad is white and my mum is half cast although she is darker kinda like alicia Keys, she is half cast but darker.
So im not dark dark but not pale either, i guess i look kinda like rihannas colour but slightly lighter.
:S
I hate surprises!!!!!!!!

ha ha lol.....i think our little girl will have blonde hair as me, OH, my mum & my dad all had blonde hair when we were children....dont know bout si's family cos hes adopted....thats all ive predicted, maybe blue eyes.....emily have u seen the film taken??/ ive benn tellling Lois to watch it lol xxx

I will check out the trailer and ours will be blonde because both me and DH are blonde my hair was literally white but i dye it black.

i don't know anything :shrug: i think he will have blue eyes like me, but Ben has brown eyes and thats meant to be the prominent color. Other than that, no idea, but will have a better picture about face shap and nose etc on the 18th when i have my 3d scan. Can't wait to see if Shaun has a button nose like me or a bum nose like his dad :D xx

Urm i don't know exactly when it's on i know it's normally on the channel 'Living' xox

goodafternoon! lool im back too, sorry i just had a random crazy moment of bordem and decided to cross stitch a pillow for little bubba :) x

Awww so cute. Is it good?
I havent tried doing anything like that in ages.
And because im like the second genration of my particualr colouring will my baby be lighter because of his fathers influence??
:wacko:

not yet ive only just started i gave up for a little while because you have to sit up and do it and my back just cant take it :L it's winnie the pooh so i thought aww that would be lovely for him to lay on while i feed him his bottle :) x

yeah thats a really love idea catherine!! :D
And yeah bubbies will probably be a tad lighter due to the father being lighter, but not 100% sure :shrug:

yeah :) i wanted to do a teddy bear off the top of my head, but then i found the template for winnie the pooh and thought id cheat haha x

Me either im thinking they will though because its kinda like going fown each genration we lighten lol
If it was a white person saying this they would probably be called racist. Its just the truth though :/
:haha:

Lol ignore me im in one of my talkitive moods.
Im watching dont tell the bride!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->