Due late november? Anyone else

there really is jack shit on tv!! how boring.....come on big brother, hurry up & start lol!!

Lol ive just had an idea.
I want to do a naked baby bump photo shoot!!

argh im so pissed off, i havnt done nothing wrong and now suddenly the OH hates me again, well ex by the looks of it :\

well hes just said all these nasty things to me when i havnt done nothing, i was joking with him and then the next min hes biting my head off telling me i ruin everyhting x

catherine.....im so sorry for your situation....he really does sound like a complete dick....i think maybe when alfie is born it will then only really hit him!!!

Emily....a naked bump baby shoot....lol...what do u mean??

have any of u got stretch marks?? i have now :(....despite using bio oil!!

catherine.....im so sorry for your situation....he really does sound like a complete dick....i think maybe when alfie is born it will then only really hit him!!!

Emily....a naked bump baby shoot....lol...what do u mean??

have any of u got stretch marks?? i have now :(....despite using bio oil!!
Like naked so i can get a proper pic of my bump. And nope not yet, i use lots of different things and my mum didnt get many either so i guess i have good genitics.
:thumbup:

youve probably not done anything hun.....how old is he??
Simon is 38 & im 22....& he still acts younger than me half the time!! xxx

ive given up on the tv....listening to old favorites on youtube...listening t sam sparrow atm lol.....any reccomendations??

oh right yea....(baby brain lol)!!! ive seen some really nice pregnant pictures that people have had done proffesionaly...i would do that...but would rather spend money on baby clothes lol...im a nightmare!!

Lol not all men are imature, my DH isnt at all and im older than him.

why??? lol....the girl that won it...josie....lives in the same town as me!!! i dotn have that accent though lol thank god!!

Lol not all men are imature, my DH isnt at all and im older than him.

yea i suppose......Simons only ever immature in a funny way....hes a joker all the time so i never take him seriously.....what does ur OH do??
Simon is an agency chef...long hours but good money..he used to be in the army....my big brave soldier haha!!!

hello girlssss!! miss me? :D
yeah catherine i know it's hard but try not to let it get to you so much by the sounds of it he's doing stuff to upset/hurt you on a daily basis, its not good for little one either being upset and stressed all the time, and he should respect that aswell
and emily i wanted to do a proper bump pic, but im not confident enough lol and have too many stretchies on my hips :(
im in agony with my ribs, pretty sure he's not up there but they feel really squashed and im struggling to breath :(
didnt end up getting 'taken' got too comfy on the sofa, gonna try again tomorrow night :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->