Due late november? Anyone else

seriosuly...im dissapointed lol!! only joking..but if u do get the chance to watch it...u should xxx

Hi im back but im going off for abit,rosie is making an account on her because ive told her how good it is and she is styaing with me for a couple of days, im lonely anyway so its good for both of us.
xxx

Lol she said hi im going to log off now and let her use my laptop. I might take this chance to actually eat something ive been glued on here ALL DAY!!
:hugs:
C you later girlies xx

hello girlssss!! miss me? :D
yeah catherine i know it's hard but try not to let it get to you so much by the sounds of it he's doing stuff to upset/hurt you on a daily basis, its not good for little one either being upset and stressed all the time, and he should respect that aswell
and emily i wanted to do a proper bump pic, but im not confident enough lol and have too many stretchies on my hips :(
im in agony with my ribs, pretty sure he's not up there but they feel really squashed and im struggling to breath :(
didnt end up getting 'taken' got too comfy on the sofa, gonna try again tomorrow night :D xx

my mum thinks me being so angry all the time is also what is upsetting babys growth, im trying to chill though im not botherd, he just rung me saying sorry but hmm, i dont really want to talk to him lool, boys eh lois! x

hello girlssss!! miss me? :D
yeah catherine i know it's hard but try not to let it get to you so much by the sounds of it he's doing stuff to upset/hurt you on a daily basis, its not good for little one either being upset and stressed all the time, and he should respect that aswell
and emily i wanted to do a proper bump pic, but im not confident enough lol and have too many stretchies on my hips :(
im in agony with my ribs, pretty sure he's not up there but they feel really squashed and im struggling to breath :(
didnt end up getting 'taken' got too comfy on the sofa, gonna try again tomorrow night :D xx

my mum thinks me being so angry all the time is also what is upsetting babys growth, im trying to chill though im not botherd, he just rung me saying sorry but hmm, i dont really want to talk to him lool, boys eh lois! x

Make him sweat now! He upset you do it back its the only way you can make people like that see sense :hugs: xxxxxxxx

EXACTLY what emily said, let him sweat it out. I said that to you a while back hunni, he needs to be scared to loose you!!
and let me know Rosies username once she's joined. She'll be very welcome to join in with our chats :D I'm off for tonight gonna get an early night in loads of pain, talk tomorrow bump buddies :D :hug:

Hi im emilys sister rosie lol]I hope you dont mind me posting here :S
x

Eeerm im feeling okay i guess. Im staying with my emily so im happy about that!
Just nervous to go for my first scan x

Eeerm im feeling okay i guess. Im staying with my emily so im happy about that!
Just nervous to go for my first scan x

aw no worries im only young too! i was just as scared as you must be now, but when i saw my baby in the scan, i was over the moon, it's so sweet x

Ohh thats great! My sis is buddies with someone else young! I have someone i can talk to now xx

And im just anxious as im more likely to have twins :S
And i want to get a job and finish my education.

yeahh feel free to message me or anything any time :) theres quiet a diffrence in weeks between us, but im more than happy to help you out if you ever need it hun! i have experience of all this now, and im more than welcome to help other teens and share my experiences.. yeah i felt the same, getting a job while pregnant isnt easy though, i havnt been able to get anything, the first thing you want to do is go to your local job centre or connections, get your grants etc, and try signing up for income support x

yeahh feel free to message me or anything any time :) theres quiet a diffrence in weeks between us, but im more than happy to help you out if you ever need it hun! i have experience of all this now, and im more than welcome to help other teens and share my experiences.. yeah i felt the same, getting a job while pregnant isnt easy though, i havnt been able to get anything, the first thing you want to do is go to your local job centre or connections, get your grants etc, and try signing up for income support x

Well my Bf has a job and its paid okay, and my family will support me im sure until i can get something myself. Ive read a few pages back and your having some trouble with your baby daddy, i guess im lucky that mine is with me and seems to love me now. Cant help but get nervous though the amount of scum bags there are about!!
:hugs:

i was scared my OH would leave me, me and him always have our problems, but we never really split up, he just gets abit silly sometimes, i think its more stress and being scared about being a dad, hes only young so i tend to let him get on with it, it comes around when hes sorted himself out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->