• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due late Oct/early Nov. Wanna be buddies?

I just feel like crying. like curling into a ball and crying.
I was trying to get a heavy box off of a shelf yesterday...im only 5'3 so it's kind of a reach...Anyway i lost my balance and fell. About a half hour later i was at my desk, stood up and felt a gush of wet. I went to the bathroom and it was blood. My undies were soaked- but no clots. No cramping either.
That was around 1130 and I went to the er at 300. They drew my blood and did a regular u/s but couldnt see anything. So they did a vaginal u/s. He saw the gestational sack and a fetal pole. Said im only 5+4days so couldn't get a heartbeat but they said everything looks right for that far along. My HCG is 3615.
I just find it strange because i got a bfp 4 days before AF- 11/12 dpo and got symptoms 4dpo.So if I'm only 5+5 now then that means I would have been not even 3 weeks when I got my bfp. Is that even possible?! Now im so unsure of everything! Not to mention now I'm terrified that I'll bleed again.
I'm not the type that runs to the dr over every little sign and symptom. I wouldnt have gone for this except for the fact that it was a LOT of blood. =(

:hugs: I am so sorry that happened. I've heard early u/s can be really inaccurate, so I wouldn't worry too much about the dates. If they are two or three days off, that would be a BFP at eight or nine dpo, which is definitely not unheard of. Have you had any more bleeding?

I know it's hard not to worry, but try to rest and take it easy. I'm keeping you in my thoughts. Hopefully the doctor is right and everything is fine. :hugs:

How is everyone doing? The morning sickness that usually starts in the afternoon has now started earlier and goes all day long. It's really hard to focus on my work when I feel so sick!

My morning sickness started as an isolated afternoon episode for a couple days around week 5, now it's a constant all day thing too. I went to the doctor and she gave me a week off from work, because I'm a teacher, and it was just impossible for me to stand in front of a classroom and constantly want to puke. I'm home now, but it's no confort, I feel awful. The worst part is many people at work think I'm faking and just having fun at home :nope:

I was trying to get a heavy box off of a shelf yesterday...im only 5'3 so it's kind of a reach...Anyway i lost my balance and fell. About a half hour later i was at my desk, stood up and felt a gush of wet. I went to the bathroom and it was blood. My undies were soaked- but no clots. No cramping either.
That was around 1130 and I went to the er at 300. They drew my blood and did a regular u/s but couldnt see anything. So they did a vaginal u/s. He saw the gestational sack and a fetal pole. Said im only 5+4days so couldn't get a heartbeat but they said everything looks right for that far along. My HCG is 3615.
I just find it strange because i got a bfp 4 days before AF- 11/12 dpo and got symptoms 4dpo.So if I'm only 5+5 now then that means I would have been not even 3 weeks when I got my bfp. Is that even possible?! Now im so unsure of everything! Not to mention now I'm terrified that I'll bleed again.
I'm not the type that runs to the dr over every little sign and symptom. I wouldnt have gone for this except for the fact that it was a LOT of blood. =(

Well if the doctor said it's ok, then it must be. I don't think they'd risk telling you that if they weren't sure. I was told I was 6w the first time I went to the doctor, based on my last period, and after the U/S they said I was probably 5w because it was so small. So that means I got my BFP at three weeks

Thank you so much for the comforting words i truly appreciate it. I'm trying not to read too much into it. I know bleeding is common in the first 20 weeks I just havent had it before and it was A LOT. I'm just praying for my little bean and I hope that my appointment on 21 March they will have better information.

*Tip to all you ladies going for U/S anytime soon. Drink a TON of water/fluids so that you have a full bladder. It will help them get a MUCH better image.

Thank you so much for the comforting words i truly appreciate it. I'm trying not to read too much into it. I know bleeding is common in the first 20 weeks I just havent had it before and it was A LOT. I'm just praying for my little bean and I hope that my appointment on 21 March they will have better information.

*Tip to all you ladies going for U/S anytime soon. Drink a TON of water/fluids so that you have a full bladder. It will help them get a MUCH better image.

I really think if there was a fetal pole and sack it should be OK. My HCG at the same time was only 1335 so yours sounds excellent, and at that stage they can't see a heartbeat, it's usually over 6 weeks before it can be found. My clinic waits until 8 weeks to be sure.

But I would feel the same in your position - you are not overreacting to go to the doctor at all!! A good friend of mine had a similar thing happen, but she bled for a whole afternoon on and off. The doctor put her on light bed rest and her son was born perfectly fine - and very tough!

Good luck!! xx

Don't worry lune miel, you are one of the lucky ones!
Most of my friends/family did not have morning sickness with any of their children and they act like I am crazy. It might come on later, or not at all. Once it starts you will wish it would go away!

On the positive side, I started using Sea bands and they are really helping keep the nausea at bay. :happydance:

[/QUOTE]

I also had to get a new bra this week- D! I don't have any MS which makes me a little worried. Still 10 days before my first appt!

Must be a relief that your little bean is OK![/QUOTE]

Is that even possible?! Now im so unsure of everything! Not to mention now I'm terrified that I'll bleed again.

I can relate because I had had a lot of bleeding, including a gush, but they still saw the sacs and #'s are rising well. The dr. told me that stress doesn't help and to take it 1 day at a time. That's what I have been doing. I know it's easier said than done, but that's what gets me through this, just 1 day at a time.

What made me feel better was a re-test of my HCG 48-96 hours later because they can tell you if the numbers are rising properly. Because mine were rising fast, it gave me hope that everything is still ok. Can you call your GP or you ob/gyn and tell them you went to the ER for bleeding and ask for a re-check? My Dr. was happy to do the bloodwork when I told him it was the only thing that would ease my mind.

Sending positive thoughts your way!!

Well I have an appointment on Thursday so Im going to ask my dr then. Hopefully I get an understanding dr. Im so grateful for you ladies!!

I read a good book from the library- "Do chocolate lovers have sweeter babies?" about the science of pregnancy. It's more than meets the eye to what determines boy or girl. One is personality- check out this site and see your results:

sexratio.com

I'm predicted a girl.

Weight and his genetics also could steer you to boy or girl...

That's a cool link. I'm predicted a girl too.

Thanks for that Lune! So much fun to tell someone (even a survey) about all my emotions LOL... and it predicted a boy :)

Well ladies, bad news and good news.

Bad news first is that Baby A's heart stopped beating and I am likely miscarrying Twin A.

Good news is that Twin B is doing great! I got to hear the heartbeat today-- Amazing! I tried to attach a pic, but it didn't work.

I am blessed to have 1. I am STILL on bedrest and pelvic rest and follow up with my OB in 1 week.

Trying pic one more time!

Attachments

• WP_005478.jpg
    WP_005478.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
Well ladies, bad news and good news.

Firstly, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Hugs to you - I'm glad you can see the blessing that the remaining heartbeat is still there. That is a fantastic thing, amongst the sadness for one, is the happiness that there is still one strong baby xxxx

Pregosauce - I am so sorry to hear that. That is really heartbreaking. I am glad you are able to find comfort and happiness in an otherwise sad situation.

I really enjoyed seeing the picture of the baby, though. Did the doctor say everything else seems to be going well?

:hugs: Pregosauce :hugs:

Hope you remain healthy and strong through this for Baby B.

txbiscuit - do they think everything is ok? Yes & No. I have a history of m/c so I am on bedrest and pelvic rest to be safe. However, the baby looks great and is measuring accurately and has a strong HB, so that is good news! I still have signs of a SCH bleed in my uterus which if not resolved can potentially separate the placenta from my uterine wall and cause premature labor or m/c.
I still worry even though I try so hard not to. With my history sometimes the heart just stops beating and no one knows why. Trying to keep positive that everything will be ok!

Do your DH/SO's go with you to your first prenatal appts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->