11 Jan Nephews birthday
20 Jan Dads birthday
12 Feb FILs birthday
20 Feb Dans birthday:happydance:
26 Feb DHs Grandads birthday
03 March Step sisters birthday
04 March (??)) Baby!!!!:cloud9::baby:

Phew need a rest after that!!!

hullo. I went for my anti d shot today but they wouldn't give it to me. they said I already had antibodies and it would confuse matters so they took some more blood for testing. She seemed to think I had already had the shot. But I haven't :(
Feel all confused now.
I wish my OH had been there to ask sensible questions. Have to wait a week for the results. :cry:

I have all my brothers, brother in laws, niece and fathers birthdays before the peanut arrives- that's 6 birthdays- I'm not listing them all!! lol

Wow Lolly you will be busy .

Jade i sympathise 100% hun , Iam having a damp course in my through living/diner room . For 2 days me and the kids lived upstairs , And now i just have bare brick everywhere . Iam supposedly gaurenteed its all finished before xmas (Do pigs fly ehhh no lol) .I hope they finish soon for you hun . x .

It sounds like they didnt have a clue Peanut hun , i hope they sort out the results asap for you :) .

I just checked my noted and just realised i have first m/w appointment since 16 weeks on Thursday .
Im looking forward to getting the bump measured :) . xx .

hi ladies thought id drop in and see how you are all doin , well its my birthday today crikes im 34 !!!! im avin a nice stress free day xxxx

Thanks MM, and yes I hope its done. We are having electrics and plastering done in nursery to be and the bathroom moved upstaits, so wire, plaster bricks everywhere cant keep on top of the cleaning. Supposed to be done for Friday other than tiling and painting but as you say pigs will fly.......
Beancounter, dont worry hun, sure it will be ok :hugs: xxxx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOJO!! :hugs:

That's a lot of birthdays lolly and bean! All my family are in the summer, so it will be lovely to have a spring one when LO arrives :cloud9:

Hope the building work is all done in a timely fashion MM and Jade.

Happy birthday jojo!

Well it's my gtt tomorrow. Is it wrong that I am filling myself with sweet things now in case they tell me I'm not allowed any more from tomorrow? :rofl:

I'm staying at my parents' house tonight, as they live closer to my hospital and I have to be there at 9am, my mum is coming with me so hubby didn't have to take more time off work. We're both taking our knitting to do in the gap between blood tests! We have sooooo many mittens now - that's all I can make so far. But my mum is doing a cardigan atm :cloud9:

My next MW appointment isn't until the 30th :-o my new MW only works at my surgery every other Tuesday, so I'm having my 28 week appointment rather late :cry:

Good luck with your gtt Shifter and I'm sure everything will be fine. If not then you always have me for experience :hugs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JoJo, not much older than me I'll be 33 in 3 weeks!

Hope they sort out your anti D Bean. I had a mystery with my measles as it wasn't there in my last pregnancy but is in this one and that shouldn't happen!!! lol

hi ladies thanx for the birthday messages :hug: not ad a good day really been feeling really dizzy and faint so been 2 the drs thought it was my blood pressure , but its not iv got a virus :cry: oh taking me for out for dinner tonight thats if i can eat xxxxxxx

hi ladies thanx for the birthday messages :hug: not ad a good day really been feeling really dizzy and faint so been 2 the drs thought it was my blood pressure , but its not iv got a virus :cry: oh taking me for out for dinner tonight thats if i can eat xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that jojo. Hope you feel better tomorrow :hugs:

Happy Birthday Jojo!!! Hope you enjoyed your meal:hug:
good luck tomorrow Holly:hugs:...Theres a few of us have baby things tomorrow. good luck MM too:hugs:

Wow i cannot believe how many of us have Jan birthdays .
Mines the 29th :) . After that valentines day . Then due date whoooo . Its going to go dead quick .

ME TOO ME TOO!!!! MY BIRTHDAY'S ON 23RD JANUARY!! X

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JoJo, not much older than me I'll be 33 in 3 weeks!

What a coincidence - I'll be 33 on 23rd - thats 5weeks 2 days!! Not far off....

Happy birthday jojo!

Good luck with test shifter, and Bean, I hope you get sorted with your results and get some answers from the silly hospital...

My scan went great but we slept in and couldn't get the full package (45 mins) had to have 20 min scan instead - bit cheaper but I was still disappointed :( Got 3 great prints and a 20 min dvd) - will upload pics when I get round to it girls!

Hope all of you are well and those of you who're poorly - get well soon!
:hugs:

Liz
x

Goodness me, when i started this thread i had no idea of the incredible march baby boom. Amazing guys, hope you are all happy and well,
Shimmy
:hug:

Hi Shimmy nice to see you around again hun :) .. Hope the feb girls are treating you well ?? .
Ill be 25 in Jan wannababy hun , Its not long at all is it . Its strange with me thow as Finnley was born July layla in June so allways just been a few weeks at my birthday this time i will be sporting my big boy bump lol .
I bet the scan pics are great hun .

Hope every ones appointments go well tommorrow :) . Iam just soooooo over the moon today :) , Happy the house is healthy again and my jobs around the house are finally getting done yayyyyy . xx .

I'm so bad I completely forgot about this thread :dohh:

I am going to try super hard to catch up on it!

hi all had a lovely meal and managed to eat most of it lol , wow so many birthdays comin up :happydance:

Mine is next!!! 2nd Jan! It'll be crap and we will be skint from Christmas as usual lol. To be honest alll I ever want for my b/day is a lie in and no cooking for the day lol

Glad you enjoyed your meal Jojo xxx

Nice to see you again Shimmy and Tasha.

Maybe the Jan birthday girls were destined to have March babies together lol. Isn't that a spooky coinsidence. So a fair few with Jan b/days having March babies lol.

MM only 25 you young whipper snapper :rofl:

Wanababy I am 21 days older than you! So we know what our parents were doing in 1976 lol

my birthday is in July so im out of the march mums birthdays in january club lol and im 24!

going to sort out my maternity allowance today as i have my MATB1 now, dont know when to start it though! may start it when i hit 37 weeks, im not sure if i have a set date i have to start it because im unemployed?! il soon find out i suppose!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->