Due March 16th 2018

Lunalisa

Reaction score
Hi, I'm due march 16th 2018 with my second baby. First is a crazy 2 year old :winkwink:
Still feeling so sick hope this goes by the end of this week. I'm 11w6d nearly at the end if first trimester. Anyone else similar.

Hello! I'm due March 12th with my second as well, and the morning sickness is finally gone for me. Yay! I'm feeling pretty good, although not very "pregnant" now, and sometimes wonder if there is really anything in there (despite having had an ultrasound at 8 weeks :haha:).

My first appointment is September 12th!

The sickness has gotten better but it's still there and we go away on holiday on Monday, first holiday abroad with my daughter should be interesting just hope I feel so much better. My belly has gotten really bloated not fun so look podgy lol

I was due the 11th, but after my scan today they brought it forward to the 6th! This is my 2nd.

My sickness is almost gone, I'm struggling to brush my teeth in the evenings though!!

The sickness has gotten better but it's still there and we go away on holiday on Monday, first holiday abroad with my daughter should be interesting just hope I feel so much better. My belly has gotten really bloated not fun so look podgy lol

The bloating was SO SO SO bad for me... I was up by 6lbs that was all bloat! It's gone away a bit now. Already starting to have blood pressure issues, though. Uhg.

I'm due March 9th with my 4th also have a SS that lives with us too

Hi,

I'm due 15th of March with my second.

My first is a lovely 4 year old boy :)

Had our scan last week and all is looking well!

I'm due 5th March with my 2nd :) I have a 5 year old daughter already, and this baby was a bit of a shock! It was only today that we officially decided we were having this baby, so I haven't had a booking in appointment or anything yet. We had a scan Friday, to date me (we were considering TOP, so they needed to work out gestation) and I'm measuring exactly to dates. So I'm 14 weeks 1 day today :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->