Due May 1st!! Anyone want to be buddies?

Soph, no I don't think I'm going to hide it. We did tell them about the pregnancy in July, and my mom knows to be cautious bc of my past history. I have lots of similar symptoms with my daughter's pregnancy, so I'm hoping it's a good sign. Plus, I'm on the progesterone and I have no spotting, so every day I don't have spotting is a good day. The pregnancy last month, I found out I was pregnant bc I had what I thought was mid cycle spotting. But it turned out I was pregnant.

Oh I thought of another symptom. I can't freakin' sleep cause my lower back hurts so bad and I can't get comfortable! I have to sleep with a pillow in between my legs because it helps elevate my hips, but I was up at 5 this morning with lower back pain and couldn't fall back asleep. No wonder I'm exhausted at night.

So glad I'm not crazy. I toss and turn at night and wake up with awful aches in my lower back. Gonna try a pillow between the legs. I'm glad you haven't had spotting. :)

Glad I'm not the only one PuppyLuv! Hope the pillow helps you. It usually helps me get at least another hour of sleep.

I've had massive cramping tonight. No bleeding or spotting, so that's good. But goodness, it's a combination of painful and lots of pressure. Gonna head to bed soon since I'm exhausted and want the cramps to go away.

:hugs: tweak. Hope you feel better in the morning. I find nights are the worst with cramping. Mine is more pulling types of cramps but still quite unnerving.

Pillows are fantastic for the growing pains, I remember with my daughter having to pile up an extra or two and use one between my knees.

Tweak and Puppy - try having a pillow behind your back to lean on, that's what really helped me when I was pregnant with my daughter. :thumbsup:

I'm only cramping in my hips and I feel little muscle twitches in my low abdomen. But my hcg levels are not doubling, raising but not double, and although brown spotting is usually fine I've had a few moments of dark red too. I'm trying to stay optimistic but at this point I don't feel very positive anymore.

Aww Mrs dragonfly so sorry to hear of your spotting and I hope everything turns out okay. :/

Okay so for the past few days my left breast has been SO itchyyyy!!! And it's only the left one too lol. I need to buy some Shea Butter cream asap for the skin stretching.

Thank you puppyluv. Sorry about the breast itching, lots of moisturizer will help!

Woke up super early today and the skin around my belly button super itchy!! Also have been doing progression test because I am only 12dpo today. How are you ladies today?

Attachments

• progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
Tweak I hope you are feeling a bit better.

Mrs Dragonfly :hugs: sorry to hear you are spotting fingers crossed it has stopped for you!

Puppyluv I think I'm going to pick some up on the weekend too, better to start early!

I don't feel too bad today, just tired and feel nauseous if I go for a while without eating. I think I need to start pack on some healthy snacks to work otherwise I'm gonna be piling the weight on. Also booked my booking in appointment with the midwife for 6th September - all seeming very real!

Oh Mrs Dragonfly! Big hugs :hugs: Hope the spotting is nothing.

Looks good nyxnw!

Soph, if I go for awhile without eating, I definitely start feeling a bit more sick. I find myself eating every 2 hours or so.

Thankfully the cramping has gone away! cleckner, it's definitely worse in the evening, after I've been moving around all day. Last night was a lot though!

Still no spotting or anything, so I'm happy. Breasts aren't as sore, but goodness they feel like they definitely grew overnight!! A few moments of gagging/dry heaving, but that was all due to gross smells and not having anything to eat. I told my husband that I have to remember I wasn't that sick with our daughter besides smells, and he said he definitely remembers the smells bothering me. Still taking it day by day.

Ny- looks like we are following eachother. ;) glad to have you in the first trimester finally. :)

Soph- I'm in the same boat. Once I'm hungry (and it'll hit out of nowhere) I NEED to eat so I pack snacks for work. Including saltines lol.

Tweak- I'm with you except it's my but apparently, not my boobs. My OH and MIL keep saying my butt is growing haha. I'm hoping in a good way! X) which is kind of funny too because I've lost a few pounds with this nausea..

Tweak- heart goes out to you doll. I am not looking forward to the nausea I am actually hoping its passes me right by haha. Also good to hear that I am not the only one with boobs that aren't as tender.

Puppy- good to see you two doll this is going to be a fun ride

Tonight I have noticed my boobs are a lot more uncomfortable. OH is away until Sunday, he rung to see how I was and I ended up crying when he said goodbye! Hormones are all over the place!

Hi Ladies!!! Confirmed from clinic, 5 weeks today!:happydance::happydance:

Due May 5, 2017!!!

Hi Ladies!!! Confirmed from clinic, 5 weeks today!:happydance::happydance:

Due May 5, 2017!!!

Welcome!! :wave:

You'd be 4 weeks if you are due May 5. But if you are 5 weeks than you are due April 28. :flower: just caught my eye bc I'm just 5 weeks today with an April 28 due date. :haha:

Morning Morning. Went to the ER this morning for what I like to call a new mommy scare haha. I have been having cramps in my right leg and sort of freaked out lol. Other then that not doing to bad this morning.

How are you ladies?

Nyx glad everything was okay.

Another night of no sleep and day of feeling sick for me! Also in an awful mood! 😔

Nyx glad everything was okay.

Another night of no sleep and day of feeling sick for me! Also in an awful mood! 😔

Thanks and sleeping is so difficult for me too. Hoping it gets easier for us both :hugs:

Oh no ny! Glad you're OK. I could hardly sleep last night even with support under my back from my pregnancy pillow. My lower back/ hips hurts so bad last night.

I think I would feel so much better if I could get s decent nights sleep. OH is away so that doesn't help either. Just come home from the first family gathering since finding out about baby. So hard hiding it - even had to sneakily pour wine down the sink 😱

I hope you ladies sleep better tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->