Due May 2015

Fingers crossed for you. I miscarried on june 6th in 2012 at 19 weeks. My most recent was june 2 of this year. I understand how nerve wrecking it can be. Do you know why you lost the baby?
There was a clot in the umbilical cord.

Hello Ladies!

Just got a BFP yesterday. . .was COMPLETELY shocked. HA! Baby Ness is 7 months old, (she was a bit of a surprise as well LOL), I chart and have a very regular cycle. Had sex ONCE, 3-4 days before ovulation was expected and HERE we are! I know we're on the older side, but Ness has been such an amazing blessing and we figure this new little one is obviously meant to be.

Congrats baybee! and whitesoxfan!!!!

Hi ladies can I join :)

I got my bfp over a week ago on a frer at 7dp a 5 day ivf transfer. It was my 3rd ivf transfer (1st ended in an ectopic and 2nd was a chemical :cry:) and I have a good feeling but at the same time I'm still scared something will go wrong, I had a blood test at 4 weeks and my hcg was 811, so I'm hopeful about that and I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow which is the longest I've made it without something going wrong. FX

Congrats to all the BFPs and so sorry for the losses :hugs:

Does anyone have any symptoms yet?

Xxx

Sparkle congrats :) My daughters were ICSI babies. I have a smudge of nausea today :yipee: and yes I'm happy after going a week with none, I usually have lots of ms and look to it as being reassuring.

Thanks Kelly9 :) your little girl in your pic is so adorable!

I know what you mean, even though the symptoms kinda suck it's also moderately reassuring, I'm so tired I'm about to go to bed and it's only 7.45pm here, I've been waking up at 3am every night and then I can't get back to sleep... Annoying! ;)

Hi! I'm due May 14. I've had two betas and now waiting for US on 9/17 to determine 1 or 2 babies. Congrats to all the other bfps!

Ellie how exciting!!!

Welcome hanging and congrats :)

I'm due May 10th!! I have an early prenatal appt tomorrow and hubby is coming with me this time.

I'm due May 10th!! I have an early prenatal appt tomorrow and hubby is coming with me this time.

Hi BaybeeMama,

I am also due on May 10th. Have a doctors appointment tomorrow. This is my first baby so I am both excited and nervous/worried at the same time!

Assuming this one sticks (I had some bleeding last night; fx), I'm also due May 10th! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->