Due May 2015

Hey ladies, I got my BFP today, due around 20th May 15xx

Kate have you had your second betas yet?

Kate have you had your second betas yet?

Got it done a couple hours ago. I'm really hoping that I get the results before they leave for the end of the day - they were marked as STAT but they have to go to a separate lab. On Wednesday I had the draw about 15 min before this draw and got the results just a couple minutes before 5 pm, so I'm really hoping they release it to me before they go home for the weekend...

Had my 1st ultrasound yesterday, saw our little jelly bean, everything was measuring on track, saw a heartbeat, it was 115bpm, the tech said that was fine but I can't help but worry it's a little slow... Next ultrasound in 2 weeks, I hope time starts to go a little faster :)

Has anyone else had an ultrasound yet?

Sparkle for how early you are that HR is perfectly normal, it always starts of slow and your baby's HB would have just started beating so nothing to worry about, it'll pick up in the weeks to come.

That's amazing sparkle congrats on a healthy sticky bean!

Thanks Kelly and Ellie :) I got a little teary when we saw it :cloud9:

You're right Kelly about the heart rate, the more I looked into it the more I found that said it was normal, perfect even. Need to try and stay away from Google sometimes :wacko:

Hope everyone else is going well. Does anyone have any updates?

We've got one healthy baby! I'll upload the pic this evening when i get home. So amazing. We got to see its heart beating too...can't wait for the next one in 2 weeks!

Here's our baby!

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1409764768000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1409764768000.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
Saw our little sweet pea a few days ago at 6w1d and saw his/her little heartbeat! Can't wait to see him/her again in 4 weeks! :) Here he/she is:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
Gorgeous scan pics! I really want one but it won't be for a while.

I'm very pukey now barely get any reprieve. But it's good it reassures me so I'll make it through.

Yay congrats Tibbymomma!

Sorry you're having a hard time with morning sickness Kelly :( I haven't been vomiting but I feel constantly nauseous and light headed, and occasionally feel like I'm going to vomit but then don't. I hope it gets a bit easier to handle cos I can't keep having time off work. How do you handle it Kelly with 2 kids, that must be hard too?

Yay for great US for both of us tibbymomma! Sorry you're sick Kelly, I've not been sick yet just nausea off and on especially when I need to eat. My most pronounced symptom is fatigue and peeing frequently. Breasts are def getting more sore tho.

Thanks everyone!

Ugh, sorry you're not feeling so well Kelly, but that means things are going the way they should with the baby, so that's good! :) I get waves of nausea every now and then, but nothing too bad yet. For now I just have sore breasts and I'm always tired. I can't complain yet...

Question for all you ladies, what are you taking? Just a prenatal? Or are you taking a DHA supplement as well? I have a prescription prenatal without DHA, but my doctor wants me to take DHA as well, so I picked up a supplement and I'm taking both now. I know there are many benefits to taking DHA, but I'm wondering if there could be a downside to it as well since it's fairly new (I believe) for doctors to be recommending all pregnant women to take it. It's great for brain development, but doesn't big brain mean big head? ;) I may be a little nervous about the size of my baby's head that I'll have to push out! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->