Due November looking for buddies :)

lynzie&Bump

Reaction score
Hey, Im 20 and due November 11th. Its my first pregnancy so little bit terrified as well as excited! Doing it alone so would love a buddy as no one around me knows anything about pregnancy as im the first in my group of friends! lol

:D

hi hun, i dont mind being your buddy. im 26, due november 5th and this is no3 for me.

and you dont live too far away from me either.

how you feeling?

Hiya hun , im due 27th nov this is my 2nd, but my 1st was born 8th november 05 . I did that alone & now recently dumped im doing this alone too so more than happy to chat with you hun , text or pm or msn xxxxxxx

ps. im lyndsey too :)

Feel great now, first few weeks i felt terrible lol!, i have my 20 week scan to look forward too in 3 weeks though, cant wait to find out if its a pink or blue bump!
Starting too actually look pregnant now too and not just like ive ate to much!

How you feeling? x

Hiya hun , im due 27th nov this is my 2nd, but my 1st was born 8th november 05 . I did that alone & now recently dumped im doing this alone too so more than happy to chat with you hun , text or pm or msn xxxxxxx

ps. im lyndsey too :)

fancy being my buddy too?:blush:

hey lyndsey dont know if its me being blonde but i cant figure out how to pm you lol! x

Feel great now, first few weeks i felt terrible lol!, i have my 20 week scan to look forward too in 3 weeks though, cant wait to find out if its a pink or blue bump!
Starting too actually look pregnant now too and not just like ive ate to much!

How you feeling? x

those first few weeks are always the worst.
ive got my scan in 3wks too, cant wait to find out, secretly hoping its a boy!!

have you felt baby move at all yet? mines moving all the time now and it makes it so much more real.

x

just a little bit, normally at around 6am lol! i burst out laughing the first time i felt it, in the middle of a shop, i got some funny looks lol, just felt like i was being tickled from the inside haha.
aww at first i secretly wanted a girl, now im leaning more towards a boy! ill be happy either way tho. My family and friends are convinced its a boy, my sister thinks a girl. shes the only one that does!
x

Ohh well the 1st few wks i was really ill , if i wasn't dry retching i was coughing me guts up then migraine after migraine , was eventually diagnosed with not 1 not 2 but 3 infections !! lol Anyway from about wk 10 i started to feel much better & bar the odd nausea ive been fine, still tired but can cope with that . Trees & strong odours or warm food smells make me retch still though im forever walking past trees too grr

Lorri course ill buddy you hun, more the merrier nice chatting with you girlies :)

I felt baby move when i was 19wks with my 1st , but this time i was pleasantly surprised when i was 13+4 & felt baby move! nothing like the kicks n stuff of later on but its gradually getting a little harder or stronger if thats a better word :)
My gender scan int for another 6wks * sigh * so want a girl !!

What you 2 lovely ladies hoping for? have you got any names picked?
Ive picked rose/rosie for a girl & bobby for a boy hehe

its mad isnt it, i remember when i had my first and its the strangest feeling ever, like bubbles popping.

little boys are lush, girls are too but my son is a proper mammys boy.:cloud9:

im laura by the way.

you can pm me whenever too. x

oh and lynz to pm someone , click there name in the box on the left & it will say something like send private message :) xx

well im secretly hoping for another boy, got all callums baby stuff still so will save me a fortune. i dont really mind though, aslong as baby is healthy.

for a boy ive got charlie and for a girl i love ella-mae and scarlett but my oh doesnt like scarlett, so looks like it'll be ella-mae.

lol hi Laura :) yeah ill pm you when i figure it out haha.
I like Emily Grace or Ellie Grace for a girl and Lewis for a boy.
yer i had the retching... peoples purfumes where the worst for me. Tried everything, ginger buscuits, ginger tea etc, nothing worked. Thank god its gone now. Now i love strong smells lol. Only thing im not enjoying is i have really horrible skin now, really really dry!! oo and the massive boobs i have grown pretty much overnight :S
do either of you have facebook?
x

i was like that with my 1st, tried everything and nothing worked, nightmare.

which hospital you having babba at, shotley bridge?

it doesnt come up that, says something about privilages if i click on 'view profile' maybe because im a new member? it takes me that long to write replys im way behind! lol

ella-mae is a lovely name so is Rose. I like the traditionally sounding names.

xx

Shotleys just a minor injury thing now Laura. (stupid coz would have been handy!!) i get my scans at shotley and then it will be dryburn, or university hospital of north durham as its now called lol. where you having yours at? where in Northumberland you from?

x

Ohh you might have to do so many posts before being allowed to pm then, I think most things its 10 posts you'll be there soon enough lol

My nephew is charlie so i love that, I know waaaaaay to many ellies & ellas now.
I originally liked georgia, millie & lola & rose would be the middle name or double barrelled 1st name but then the more i said rose/rosie the more i liked it & now i love it !
Boys names ive been stuck but bobby is really cute i just dont like the idea of " bob " but im hoping he'll be a much older man by then lol

Im on facebook , under lyndsey slater & the piccy is the same as my avatar at mo the blue belly pic although usually its a pic of a cow coz i love em lol

Shotleys just a minor injury thing now Laura. (stupid coz would have been handy!!) i get my scans at shotley and then it will be dryburn, or university hospital of north durham as its now called lol. where you having yours at? where in Northumberland you from?

x

thats a shame, my sis was born at shotley, but that was nearly 21yrs ago!!
im having mine at the RVI, hexham's closer for me but im not allowed there incase of complications.

Do you fancy another buddy?

I'm due in 1st of November. It's my second pregnancy but third kid. I've got almost 2-years-old twins at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->