Due on August 3rd...

25 Weeks today girlys :) Another week down :) hope you all okay :) xx

:happydance: only 2 more weeks until 3rd trimester!!! :shock:

That is rather scary!!! i crnt believe how fast the 2nd trimester has gone by!!
Just wait till we have only got 2 weeks till our due date we will be walkin everywhere to try get little monkeys moving! how are you anywayy? xx

Oh lordy. I thought time was going slow, now it doesn't seem to be lol! I'm actually really good today. I've been unbelievably tired the past couple weeks but my energy seems to have picked up a bit. Maybe bc it's friday?? :winkwink: How are you, hun??

I no i thought that when i woke up this morning and OH was like onthere week closer now! i was like oohh shitt! im 25 weeks! defoo picking up pace now :) just want it to hurry so we all can have our LO with us!

Good Glad your okay! I have been feeling the same tbh! i am just recovering from this cold that i have had for the past couple of weeks! and i am now starting to feel misster move alot more! :)

You got anything planned for the weekend hun?? xx

I'm recovering from a cold as well :wacko: they're the worst when you can't take anything!!

This weekend, OH and I are shopping for a new car :happydance: hoping we get lucky and find one we love!!!! What about yourself??

Hi Ladies

Just checking in, I haven't been keeping up with the thread much as we have been decorating and computer been put away for a while. Hope everyone is ok and happy 25 weeks to us! It's going sooo fast.

I have been diagnosed with GD so along with my SPD and then this I am a bit fed up at the moment. Ah well, so long as LO is ok that's all that matters. Got my 4D scan on Saturday so will post the photos if they turn out good quality.

Regards to you all :hugs::hugs:

Jemma

It has gone rather quiet in here latley? where is everyone,?!

I'm recovering from a cold as well they're the worst when you can't take anything!!

This weekend, OH and I are shopping for a new car hoping we get lucky and find one we love!!!! What about yourself??

Sorry i never replied hun, been a busyy weekend of being tucked up in bed being poorly! im actually sick of being ill!! the bad back has now kicked in, along with feelin sick again!!

How was you weekend in the end? did you manage to grab a car that you both fell in love with? :)

iv got all the family round for tea tonight as i didnt feel up for it on sunday, so i will be cookin the night away tonight, just hope they dont mind things being burnt as im not used to cookin for a large group, never mind :) hehe!

xx

It has gone rather quiet in here latley? where is everyone,?!

I'm recovering from a cold as well they're the worst when you can't take anything!!

This weekend, OH and I are shopping for a new car hoping we get lucky and find one we love!!!! What about yourself??

Sorry i never replied hun, been a busyy weekend of being tucked up in bed being poorly! im actually sick of being ill!! the bad back has now kicked in, along with feelin sick again!!

How was you weekend in the end? did you manage to grab a car that you both fell in love with? :)

iv got all the family round for tea tonight as i didnt feel up for it on sunday, so i will be cookin the night away tonight, just hope they dont mind things being burnt as im not used to cookin for a large group, never mind :) hehe!

xx

haha aww I'm sure your cooking will be just fine!!! Hope it goes well. Hope you are feeling better SOON!!! We didn't find a car, unfortunetly :wacko: It's actually pretty frustrating!

AND YES WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!!?!? :shrug: Hope everyone's doing well :flower:

haha aww I'm sure your cooking will be just fine!!! Hope it goes well. Hope you are feeling better SOON!!! We didn't find a car, unfortunetly It's actually pretty frustrating!

AND YES WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!!?!? Hope everyone's doing well

Thankyouu!! i do to tbh! im sick of feeling like shit tbhh!! Had this cold for 2 n half weeks :( !! its shit that we crnttake anything for them!

Has everyone give up in here as its been quiet for a couple of weeks now, :( hope not, rather enjoyed chatting to you girlies!!

xx

Blaise had an appointment in hospital yest which was meant to just review his eye but they admitted him to childrens ward yest so Istayed overnight with him, they said thy would scan him today they didn't and ended wasting our time. My poot lil man cudn't eat for 6 hours/could only have some water so was grumpy and i felt so sorry 4 him.He's been let out but have to go bk in mornin, he has to go under general asthetic for an mri scan which theyve now booked. I am so exhausted :( x x

Blaise had an appointment in hospital yest which was meant to just review his eye but they admitted him to childrens ward yest so Istayed overnight with him, they said thy would scan him today they didn't and ended wasting our time. My poot lil man cudn't eat for 6 hours/could only have some water so was grumpy and i felt so sorry 4 him.He's been let out but have to go bk in mornin, he has to go under general asthetic for an mri scan which theyve now booked. I am so exhausted :( x x

Oh my goodness!! Poor kid & momma :nope: been through so much the past couple weeks. I hope everything's okay and they get this figured out asap! Get some rest hun :hugs:

Just realised we are down to double didgets :) whoooppp on 99 days to go!! xx

Well yesterday went well, he had scan of head which came back normal and also scanned his neck and confirmed they can see he has torticollis as his neck twists slightly so he'll need more physiotherapy exercises on that. In regard to his eye, while he was under general anaesthetic an eye doctor examined his eye, couldn't see any nerve damage or anything. Unfortunately that eye doctor wouldn't come up to us on the ward to tell us the results or what we could start to do which is what I wanted really, all we have is a next appointment to see the eye doctor end of May so just a waiting game really x x

Oh yay double digits :) Happy 26 weeks ladies! x x x

Well yesterday went well, he had scan of head which came back normal and also scanned his neck and confirmed they can see he has torticollis as his neck twists slightly so he'll need more physiotherapy exercises on that. In regard to his eye, while he was under general anaesthetic an eye doctor examined his eye, couldn't see any nerve damage or anything. Unfortunately that eye doctor wouldn't come up to us on the ward to tell us the results or what we could start to do which is what I wanted really, all we have is a next appointment to see the eye doctor end of May so just a waiting game really x x

Oh yay double digits :) Happy 26 weeks ladies! x x x

Hope hes feeling better!! but the results of his head that came back normal is a good sign :) i hope everything turns out to be okay with him! u have had a terrible few weeks!
Hows bump?

xx

Thanks hun :) x x Bumps been fine kicking away, hows your bump? x x

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend? x x

I'm having my midwife appointment next week, just wandering what they normally check for? Can't believe we'll be in May in a few days :) x x

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend? x x

I'm having my midwife appointment next week, just wandering what they normally check for? Can't believe we'll be in May in a few days :) x x

Hey hun, had a good weekend! all i seemed to have done is chill on the sofa with a bowl of ice cream!! *dam!* why couldnt i have craving for something healthy! i just crnt stop eating it atm! nothing comes close so i have to just give in!! hahaa! Ohh and my OH got me a new DVD aswell bless him! he new i have been dieing to watch ''The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'' so he brought it me! bless him! so overall a very lazy weekend! just what i needed really!

How was your weekend hun?

I no tell me about it! We are in May tomorrow!!! Is it me or are the months flying by at the moment!! hehe! not long till we are in August!! :happydance:

:flower:

Aww that sounds yummy! :) any particular flavour? lol I love strawberry ice cream x x Was the film good? x Glad you had a lovely time x x I'm trying to remember what I did on Weekend now, know I must have just stayed in too as its been raining loads but yesterday as it was a nice day took Blaise to the park and OH got new trainers. This afternoon I'll just be taking Blaise to playgroup x x

I've also gone a bit overboard with what I want to pack in hospital bag like 20 sleep suits for baby and soo many vests! My OH thinks I'm crazy lol but I have good reason to as my blood pressure last time went really high so I had to stay in about two weeks until they let me go then after a few days at home I had to be readmitted so I'd rather be prepared this time if that's what has to happen x x

I'm also going to my OHs friends boat party this Friday evening so really looking forward to it, there will be a disco so should be good fun and my mum will be babysitting Blaise so she'll have him overnight. Lets hope it don't pour down! lol

The months are flying by, it really isn't long to go :) Can't wait till we all have our little ones x x

^^^

Argh I've written a long essay again lol x x

Honestly its all i think about!! i sit at work thinking about how i could just eat some icecream! get home and stuff my face! :) haha! hmmm yesh! i have a tube of strawberry and a tube of white vanilla! and then cover with strawberry sauce! NOM NOM!! :) hehe !!

Aww bless him! did you have a good time at the park? - i love takin my OH little brother and my little sister to the park! even tho my sister is 6 and OH brother is 4 (crazy to think they will still be 6 + 4 when i have little one! - i guess both our parents had us younge and then went on to remarry and have more kids! hehe crazy!! my OH is 23 and im 18 so there is a big difference between ourselfs and siblings! )

You friday night sound wonderfull!! wish i would do something fun and excititng hehe!! you will have a brill time!!

I no i can not wait! but you can tell i am a first timer as there is so many things i dont no yet! but i have been thinking what the hell do i take in my hospital bag! i no hu to come to ask now :) hehe!

no its alright i seemed to have dont the same, sorry for the essay!!! :)

hope everyones alright xx

Lol just think of it as your treat for the day :) I can't get enough of those 10p small fun gum sweets, there are too many yummy things!. Yeah we did, Blaise spent most of time running round on the grass then he wanted me to go on the play equipment thing with a slide and bridge to walk across. I went on the bridge with him thinking gosh I hope I don't break this lol but the slide was really narrow so I was like I'm not going down that, just let him go on it x x

Aww that's sweet it'll be nice as they'll be like playmates for him x x I'm 22 and Oh is 40 and he has 3 kids aged 15,12 and 9 so its nice for Blaise as the younger 2 see him and play with him x x

Yeah if you're ever stuck on what to pack let me know I got my checklist! lol x x

Hello ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well!! Beth this isn't the same but, my grandparents adopted my cousin and he is 13. Meaning he is going to be a GREAT uncle lol!! It's so crazy.

Anyways, when do you ladies plan on packing your hospital bags?? Are you washing the babies clothes too?

Yeah if you're ever stuck on what to pack let me know I got my checklist! lol x x
- Thankyouu every soo much!!! i will defo be takin you up on this offer so be warned :) hehe!!

Anyways, when do you ladies plan on packing your hospital bags?? Are you washing the babies clothes too?
- Hello hun, hope your doing well!! :) im not sure i was going to ask you lot this Question! i want to be organised and no what to put in and might even get things but i am going to wait and not pack the bag as then i will be just waiting ! ahaha! and me normaly when im not prepared for things-this is when things tend to happen, so im going to wait till i leave work at 34 weeks ish till i start buying, then pack later on! but its soo excitin to get everything ready!!

And yesh i will be washing baby clothes! as all my family have done this in the past, and as i was brought up with my grandma since i was one, when i moved out a month ago i left everything at my grans so therefore she will be washing them for me till i have the space to put them in the nursery when ready for LO :) Are you washing them?

xx

- Thankyouu every soo much!!! i will defo be takin you up on this offer so be warned :) hehe!!

- Hello hun, hope your doing well!! :) im not sure i was going to ask you lot this Question! i want to be organised and no what to put in and might even get things but i am going to wait and not pack the bag as then i will be just waiting ! ahaha! and me normaly when im not prepared for things-this is when things tend to happen, so im going to wait till i leave work at 34 weeks ish till i start buying, then pack later on! but its soo excitin to get everything ready!!

And yesh i will be washing baby clothes! as all my family have done this in the past, and as i was brought up with my grandma since i was one, when i moved out a month ago i left everything at my grans so therefore she will be washing them for me till i have the space to put them in the nursery when ready for LO :) Are you washing them?

xx

I know I'm so excited to have a "hospital bag" ready and we're still ages away! :haha: well, seems like it at least!! & Yepp I'll be washing them as well. I just hate to take all the outfits off the hanger and wash them bc they look sooo freaking cute just sitting in my closet so perfectly :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->