Due on or around March 24th?

Thanks for checking MrsC!
I had the 2ish days of spotting last week. Then just 1 day this week of some peachish spotting. But no cramping :shrug: so I'm trying to remember them telling me that's okay. I was a littl worrie yesterday cause my queasiness suddenly disappeared. But I think it's back now. So hope everything's okay in there!

Anytime!
I'm glad it has slowed down. After the road we have been down that is the last thing we want to see. Good thing there is no cramping though. My nausea has slowed dow a few days but it always comes back. the past few days have been the worst. I'm sure everything is ok in there and your LO is growing nice and strong. When is your next scan?

I had the 2ish days of spotting last week. Then just 1 day this week of some peachish spotting. But no cramping :shrug: so I'm trying to remember them telling me that's okay. I was a littl worrie yesterday cause my queasiness suddenly disappeared. But I think it's back now. So hope everything's okay in there!

Anytime!
I'm glad it has slowed down. After the road we have been down that is the last thing we want to see. Good thing there is no cramping though. My nausea has slowed dow a few days but it always comes back. the past few days have been the worst. I'm sure everything is ok in there and your LO is growing nice and strong. When is your next scan?

The 16th..... Tick tock. Tick tock.

Kelly~ Good luck tomorrow!

fisher~ I have one on the 16th as well. Only a week to go!

I was somehow unsubscribed to this thread! Sorry girls! I'll have to read backwards to catch up with all of you. Kelly9-can't wait to hear how your scan goes today!!

Our 11wk scan is 3rd September! Can't wait :)

Thats very exciting! I always enjoy seeing the future dates on the calendar. Happy 8 weeks to you tomorrow!

I was somehow unsubscribed to this thread! Sorry girls! I'll have to read backwards to catch up with all of you. Kelly9-can't wait to hear how your scan goes today!!

I was wondering where you ran off to. :winkwink: Happy 8 weeks!

Anytime!

Sorry to butt in girls!
Fisher, That sounds the very same as my spotting. Its the same as implantation bleeding except its the placenta implanting. I was told its common around 8 weeks and it will pass in a week or so. I was told to take it easy and rest when I can. GL!

Anytime!

Sorry to butt in girls!
Fisher, That sounds the very same as my spotting. Its the same as implantation bleeding except its the placenta implanting. I was told its common around 8 weeks and it will pass in a week or so. I was told to take it easy and rest when I can. GL!

Well that's good news others seem to have it too. I'm only 7w tomorrow... I'm March 30th so seem to be behind most.

Hey all scan went well! HB was 153, I was totally right about Tulip, she implanted at 5dpo the day of transfer and I did feel it, I'm measuring perfectly 7+3 there's a pic in my journal.

MrsC can you change my due date to march 26?

Hey all scan went well! HB was 153, I was totally right about Tulip, she implanted at 5dpo the day of transfer and I did feel it, I'm measuring perfectly 7+3 there's a pic in my journal.

YAY!!!:thumbup::happydance:

Congrats Kelly! Thats great news.

Good, trying to enjoy it before I start working full time for the next few weeks.... not sure how that is going to go down if my ms gets bad. Took my meds the last 2 days and it was manageable, didn't take them today and so far it's not really there so fingers crossed it stays this way. Still exhausted.

Also been wanting lots of veggies lately, like veggie V8 juice and everything.... thats a new one for me.

V8? ewwwwww! lol. what kind of work do you do? I cant wait until school starts. Then I have one less kid to watch from 8-3:30 every day (Im a nanny) Its been a long hard summer chasing 3 boys around every day!!

V8? ewwwwww! lol. what kind of work do you do? I cant wait until school starts. Then I have one less kid to watch from 8-3:30 every day (Im a nanny) Its been a long hard summer chasing 3 boys around every day!!

I know how that feels lol. I'm a nanny too :)

hi all, everything sounds to be heading in the right direction for everyone which is great. im envious that so many of you had such early scans and know that you bean's are there with hb. :thumbup:
im feeling so sick now, it comes and goes all day long. i was sooo hungry the first 2 weeks after i found out, well and before that if i think about it. and now am still hungry but want less, have to really think about what to eat..always feel better with food in my stomach but sometimes the food i have i dont want( when im at work)..also so so so tired dh looks so dissapointed when i say im off to bed at 9pm every night thats if i havent fallen asleep on the sofa before that. :sleep:
dont get me wrong i appreciate everything im feeling as im hoping it means things are going better than last time..but it wouldnt be natural to not complain a bit..:dohh:

wishing this month away as desperate to miss another af for it to all feel real!!! FXD:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->