Due on or around March 24th?

Wife's sickness hasn't been as bad the last 2 days which is fab!! She's manage to eat food!!
8weeks today! :)

Wife's sickness hasn't been as bad the last 2 days which is fab!! She's manage to eat food!!

Thats great MommyPony, glad shes finally getting some relief. My general queasiness is gone too but i still have the 'uh oh, dont like that!'....wretching.

I am still really tired and just cant get comfortable at night. I am trying to train myself off my tummy. Not easy!

So, DH was talking to his mum and she said that she had bleeding at 8 weeks with him. Now I am having it...... Coincidence? :shrug: Hers was much worse lasting 6 days so she thought it was AF and got a little surprise when she turned out to be 5 months instead of 3! Looks like our LO is taking after daddy! Already causing trouble! :dohh:

Kinoley it's not uncommon to have some spotting when your period would show.

Mummy yay! Ms sucks. Mines been ok ish today but it's hit and miss for me.

I felt good most the day till before supper but it's mild
Still.

hi all, everything sounds to be heading in the right direction for everyone which is great. im envious that so many of you had such early scans and know that you bean's are there with hb. :thumbup:
im feeling so sick now, it comes and goes all day long. i was sooo hungry the first 2 weeks after i found out, well and before that if i think about it. and now am still hungry but want less, have to really think about what to eat..always feel better with food in my stomach but sometimes the food i have i dont want( when im at work)..also so so so tired dh looks so dissapointed when i say im off to bed at 9pm every night thats if i havent fallen asleep on the sofa before that. :sleep:
dont get me wrong i appreciate everything im feeling as im hoping it means things are going better than last time..but it wouldnt be natural to not complain a bit..:dohh:

wishing this month away as desperate to miss another af for it to all feel real!!! FXD:wacko:

How much longer do you have to wait? I know a few of us had early scans because we had to do a lot of fertility treatment.

Yay for the sickness slowing down. That is so great that she is able to eat again.

AFM~ 3 days until my first OB appointment! :happydance:

Yay for OB apt. I've been referred to a high risk OB so hoping to get that apt in time for my 12 week prenatal to avoid having to make 2 apts. I don't know if they do scans in the offices of high risk obs here or not so will be interesting to see. But i do have 2 other scans booked between now and sept 10 so I really can't complain.

Anyone have any feeling as to what you are having or want to have? I just have a very strong feeling this is another boy. I would really like one of each, but I think another boy would be a lot easier, more affordable, etc. anyone else?

I'm still leaning toward girl for mine but I very much want a girl as well.

I have a feeling we are having one of each... although hubby is saying both are boys. Maybe I say one of each because I don't have a strong feeling of one or the other. I have no ideas how all that works with twins though.

Happy 7 weeks for yesterday Fisher640, Onemorebabe and Wanna Bumb :):):)

Hope2bmum2b - I know exactly what you mean about really having to think about what to eat. If I don't really really want to eat whatever it is I have then I find it makes my stomach churn and then I have to force myself to eat it and it makes me feel worse instead of better. I also have found that as long as I have food in my stomach constantly then the queasiness isn't too bad.

MummyPony - That's great your wife has been feeling at least a bit better. Hopefully it's all up from here :)

I think I'm having a girl, it's just a feeling I have. If it's a boy I would be just as happy :) but it would be nice to have a girl around as all my friends have boys so far. Only about 33 more weeks until I find out hehehe

Hi all! Hopefully after 3 weeks off work she is going to try going back today, she's trying to be really strong which is fab!

We have no idea what it is, though the ring swing test was a very very affirmative for girl but who knows! Will find out at our 20wk scan whih I think will be in November time

swing ring test says girls for me as does the predictor so we will see soon enough......so sorry your wife's sickness is back....i can totally relate I am on diclectin and it doesnt always work

I tried the ring swing this morning, and it was all boy for me! hubby tried it on me and then I tried it. Both times it was swinging back and forth.

My MS has been better for the past three days. I hope it doesn't come back like I had it last week. My appetite is blah. I just can't seem to like ANY food. I just try to eat whatever might slightly appeal to me.

I was very moody last week. I wanted to hurt my DH because just his exsistence annoyed me. :blush: I was so worried, but I looked into it and I heard that it is normal in the first trimester and it is just the crazy hormones. Did anyone else experience this?:trouble:

Scan tomorrow!

I want to hurt my DH all the time! Lol! Not really, but yes, his presence has been annoying lately especially when he wants to watch golf all day long and leaves the room to watch baseball when I want to watch something else! I only watch TV at night after my son goes down. We rarely agree on shows and I have to lay still for at least 30 minutes after I put my progesterone in. I do watch some pretty dumb shows, I'll admit it. But he should suck it up and watch with me, right? :haha:

Hey ladies. How is everyone?

I had my first appointment today, met the midwife and she is lovely, really helpful! My dating scan is officially on 12 September- I'll be 12+3. Can't wait! Nausea is better the last few days, and my boobs aren't ridiculously sore either... Which makes me worry because my symptoms are calming down, can't win!! Lol. But glad the soreness is taking a break... Hoping these next few weeks fly by really fast!

hi ladies, im in need of advice

i work in a nursery and look after young children. one of the babies that ive been caring for has been diagnosed with bacterial meningitis. it so so sad as he's a real lttle character in the nursery but hasnt been quite right for a couple of weeks..however i am obviously concerned about my bean too. the company have been told my the health protection association not to worry and no action needs to be taken..though BM is said to be contagious on some websites through coughing or sneezing! im usually very carefull and wash my hands all the time and have bacterial handwash gel i use all the time.but im worried that i may have not done this as consistently as i should while caring for him...im worried for him, me and bean?
does anyone know what i should do or have any experience with this?
im contacting my MW 2moro too.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->