Due on or around March 24th?

^ it depends on the strain, I'm a nurse and have worked pregnant with some young infants with BM and it was not contagious, I'd say you can trust your health authority on that, they wouldn't let anyone near a child with infectious meningitis.

So I lay on my back and hold the ring on a chain above me? Will try.

Pretty sure mine is saying girl, it was making long circles and I wasn't sure at first but when I looked at the shadow they were circles. The chinese thing said boy for me though... will be interesting to see.

Hi all! I'm new here- found this website after searching for anything and everything related to being pregnant. So excited to be pregnant with my first due March 21st. Just had my first appointment today and the put me at 8 weeks, 4 days and we got to see the heartbeat- so amazing!

Hi all! I'm new here- found this website after searching for anything and everything related to being pregnant. So excited to be pregnant with my first due March 21st. Just had my first appointment today and the put me at 8 weeks, 4 days and we got to see the heartbeat- so amazing!

Hi Bamababybump, welcome and congrats:wave:

Pretty sure mine is saying girl, it was making long circles and I wasn't sure at first but when I looked at the shadow they were circles. The chinese thing said boy for me though... will be interesting to see.

well mine made huge circles when I was pregnant with my son and is doing them again this time. so circles meant boy for me!

Went for my scan today, pic is my avatar. heartbeat was 180. I could'nt help but think, hmmm...girl? Has anyone else heard about heart rate and gender? It is amazing how two weeks ago, it looked so different and this time we could actually see the little foot and arm. It's all sooo real now. lol

Lol! I heard the heartbeat on my Doppler today! 168!

My son had a high heart rate like 170-180 in the earlier days.

We've only seen the heartbeat at our early scan can't wait to hear it!!!

All you girls with a Doppler are so lucky...I have to wait to see the heartbeat again only at 12 week u/s. Guess it will be worth the wait any ways.

All you girls with a Doppler are so lucky...I have to wait to see the heartbeat again only at 12 week u/s. Guess it will be worth the wait any ways.

not all of us are so lucky. I have a doppler and cant yet hear bub's heartbeat..:cry: It might be because my uterus is so far back though. it doesnt worry me, as I know it is still very early and baby i so teeny:winkwink:

Hello! I'm due on 24th March too!

We have our first scan on 4th September, so the due date might change, but I'm pretty sure it's accurate.

What a lot of babies due in March! There must be something in the air! :)

Good luck with your pregnancy everyone!

xx

^ it depends on the strain, I'm a nurse and have worked pregnant with some young infants with BM and it was not contagious, I'd say you can trust your health authority on that, they wouldn't let anyone near a child with infectious meningitis.

So I lay on my back and hold the ring on a chain above me? Will try.

thanks. i cant spell it but it something like haemp---- influenzae meningitis..sorry its a very long word and a very unusual strain. my midwife didnt know. will still call health protection agency when i get time. :flower:

Give them a call it won't hurt but it's likely if you were told it's not contagious that all is fine.

Ingodstime did you really find out you're 13 weeks and pregnant yesterday? I wish!

Heard HB for a few seconds here and there again today will try again tonight for a better reading.

So no ones heard from flipflop hey? I wonder what happened to her? Maybe she found out she wasn't pregnant?

That's what I'm thinking. Or she'd be here, no?

I'm thinking that, I doubt her tests still haven't showed.... maybe she got super bad ms? Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->