Due on or around March 24th?

Went for my scan today, pic is my avatar. heartbeat was 180. I could'nt help but think, hmmm...girl? Has anyone else heard about heart rate and gender? It is amazing how two weeks ago, it looked so different and this time we could actually see the little foot and arm. It's all sooo real now. lol

Wonderful picture and heartbeat!

Hi all! I'm new here- found this website after searching for anything and everything related to being pregnant. So excited to be pregnant with my first due March 21st. Just had my first appointment today and the put me at 8 weeks, 4 days and we got to see the heartbeat- so amazing!

I am due 3/13!

Hello! I'm due on 24th March too!

We have our first scan on 4th September, so the due date might change, but I'm pretty sure it's accurate.

What a lot of babies due in March! There must be something in the air! :)

Good luck with your pregnancy everyone!

xx

I am due around March 23rd. :D

Welcome ladies!

I some how lost this thread. I'm back though. I haven't heard from flip either and it has been a while since she has been on. I hope everything is ok.

I had my appointment with the OB yesterday. Everything went great and we got to see the babies again. Both had strong heartbeats and are right on track. It was so wonderful to see them again. I have my last scan with the fertility clinic tomorrow so we should be able to hear the heartbeats again. Also get a clearer picture. There is individual pictures in my journal but I will attach their picture together in here.

Attachments

• IMG_1337_opt.jpg
    IMG_1337_opt.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
Thank you Mummy! I hope your wife is doing ok. How long until your scan?

Her MS is still raging, was ok yesterday but back in full force today it would seem :(

We had our early scan last week, saw The HB which was phenomenal!

Our 12wk scan will actually be when we're 11&3 on September 3rd! So excited :) we have out first midwife appointment next week though so looking forward I that first :)

You reminded me I need to book my 12 week prenatal!

Hey ladies. Serious question- is it normal for symptoms to fade? When I first found out (and before) my boobs felt like lead weights, but over the last week they have been hurting less and less, my nausea isnt so bad either, the last few days I have been fine until I eat, then feeling a little nausea rather than waking up with it- although this morning I have woken up very shaky and feeling sick! Even, and sorry for the tmi, the constipation isn't as bad... I know I should be relieved but I reallly worry :/ trying to wait it out until first scan on the 12 September :)

EternalWait,
I don't know if it's normal but that has happened to me too. Last week (7 weeks) I just didn't feel very pregnant and I was a little worried. This Monday I had my first ultrasound at 8 1/2 weeks and everything was fine. Most of my symptoms came back on Monday too. I went from just feeling queasy to full on losing my breakfast, lunch and dinner. The last two days have been better though. So I wouldn't worry about it. Just enjoy the short relief you have- it probably won't last. :p

Thanks bamababybump- that is reassuring. We don't get a scan until 12 weeks and two friends miscarried shortly before I found out I was pregnant so I am very nervous. It's nice to know someone else experienced the same thing and everything was okay :) I'm sure next week I'll be cursing ms, but right now I'm just as stressed! :heehee:

its been a slow few days in this thread it seems.. hows everyone doing?

the nausea shadows me ALL day. the only time i feel ok, is when i have food in my tummy, but at the same time i have no appetitie for any food. nothing seems appealing to eat. how are you feeling?

im feeling pretty good overall. ive been sick a few times, and the headaches have started. I refuse to take anything unless i am dying in the first trimester, im weird like that I guess. I am also craving salty and sour things.. not sure what that means.. hope you feel better soon!! and I hope my headaches go away!!

I've been eating sour gumballs like they're going out of style, they always helped with my nausea. I've been ok though, a few moments here and there where I feel seriously ill but I've not thrown up yet.

I usually don't get the massive headaches till early second tri. They last for a few weeks then go.

I've only taken diclectin on 3 different days, would have taken it more but when I'm working I'm driving a lot and it puts me to sleep so to dangerous.

I'm eating more I think, I usually skip breakfast, just have a hot drink, now I tend to have a full big lunch then a small dinner.... so maybe I'm eating the same just in a different order now. Feels like I'm eating more anyway.

Wife has managed a few days back at work and is eating a little more now :)
Sickness is still bad but a little better than it was :)

RunnerGirl, Kelly,

Headaches? I had no idea I was going to have headaches :cry: I don't remember having them with DD and now that you girls mention it, I am already hating it. Thought this nausea is the only thing I am having to deal with and then it should go by the 2nd tri. I used to have terrible terrible migraines before I got pregnant with DD and somehow they just vanished after she was born. Haven't had an episode in 5years....oh how I hate the idea of headaches all over again :dohh:
Well, we will see when we reach the road. For now not wanting to eat anything at all and the stupid nausea are quite bearable. Otherwise, not feeling too pregnant. I do get worried at times when I am feeling just great and absolutely no signs of being pregnant...the u/s is still so so far away on 14th Sept :growlmad: Hope everything is fine in there.

Do you girls worry too when all is too well to be true?

Her MS is still raging, was ok yesterday but back in full force today it would seem :(

We had our early scan last week, saw The HB which was phenomenal!

Our 12wk scan will actually be when we're 11&3 on September 3rd! So excited :) we have out first midwife appointment next week though so looking forward I that first :)

It seems like it is getting better so that is good. The 3rd will be here in no time!

Hey ladies. Serious question- is it normal for symptoms to fade? When I first found out (and before) my boobs felt like lead weights, but over the last week they have been hurting less and less, my nausea isnt so bad either, the last few days I have been fine until I eat, then feeling a little nausea rather than waking up with it- although this morning I have woken up very shaky and feeling sick! Even, and sorry for the tmi, the constipation isn't as bad... I know I should be relieved but I reallly worry :/ trying to wait it out until first scan on the 12 September :)

My symptoms seem to fade as well. Try not to worry and just think to yourself that everything is going great.

*waves* hi... im due march 27th :)
going for my first scan on the 14th of sept (my 12th week) so it may change a little but i doubt it

Welcome :hi: I have a scan on the 14th as well!

I'm doing pretty good actually. My nausea has pretty came to a halt. I haven't thrown up or anything. I figured with two in there it would be horrible but I guess not. No bad headaches either so thats a plus. I'm super bloated though. I woke up feeling normal this morning and then drank my cup of decaf along with some water... I felt bloated right away. I see myself having to buy new clothes soon. I already had to buy a new bra. Now up to DD :saywhat: :dohh:

sunflowermama, not everyone gets headaches and some will see their migraines go away forever while others who've never had them will get them forever (my mil gets them all the time since her first pregnancy) just depends. I worry that things are going wrong but I lost my daughter at 18 weeks in Jan so I think a lot of my worrying stems from that. I do have a doppler and have been able to hear the HB every day since 8 weeks so it helps, plus the symptoms are reassuring. I'm still nauseated but it's comes and goes throughout the day, for the most part theirs a low lying level of ms but every now and then it goes away for an hour or gets very bad for an hour. We're not that far off second tri, we can do it.

i cant wait for second tri. I need my energy back!!!

Me too! I heard tulip's HB so loud and clear last night I must have been right over it. I'm definitely finding it like an inch above my pubic bone so my uterus must be very lax this pregnancy. I have a feeling I will be showing quiet a bit this time around. Must make it 3.5 more weeks without maternity clothes!

the nausea shadows me ALL day. the only time i feel ok, is when i have food in my tummy, but at the same time i have no appetitie for any food. nothing seems appealing to eat. how are you feeling?

same for me. im almost only not nauseaous when i have food in my stomach but i have to force myself to eat!! starting to struggle at work as only my managers and supervisor know!

2 days of a horrible headache. I hope this doesn't last long. I was in bed by 8:45 last night. Also I'm soooo bored of water. Trying to drink as much as I should in one day but it still sucks.

I hope you ladies are doing well and hanging in there. Not much longer until 2nd trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->