Due on or around March 24th?

Gosh kinoley, that's awful. They should of respected your wishes. Happy baby is doing well though. Less than a week until my scan and I finally have a tiny bump!

I can't believe she did that!!!! How rude!!!!!!
You should write a complaint letter. Jerk!

I sent an email today and they responded straight away and said how sorry they were it happened. Were still in denial about whether we should have it confirmed properly by them or continue the way we are now. Im calming down :) It should have been fantastic news but I feel really disrespected (and emotional!).
Thanks for your support ladies!

kinoley so sorry they ruined it for you. I would be so mad and knowing me lately I would have said something to her.

How is everyone else doing?

These babies are making me feel huge. Ok, I do have quite the bump going on with them but it's making me wonder how big I'll actually get. I have a scan on the 2nd to see how they are doing. At my quick scan on Monday baby B was sitting on her sisters chest. :haha:

I really wish I had said something! I'm more weepy that snappy these days. What can I do though, I have to get over it.

Besides that the baby is a superstar. At 12w0d baby measured 12w4d and at 18w6d baby measured 19w6d. She said baby is a little skinny but growing really well and all of the organs and bones look great. And I put on my first pound in pregnancy weight :)

Good luck to everyone else with scans coming up, I hope it goes to plan for you x

How is everyone doing? Wondering if anyone else on here lives on the east coast of the U.S. and is being effected by Hurricane Sandy? I had a doctor's appt. tomorrow afternoon, but since we're in the middle of a hurricane I'm going to be rescheduled. Had hubby and friends help bring all the heavy furniture from the basement up to the first floor. It's so hard to stand back and not be able to help.

My folks are in Nova Scotia and are getting hit since its so large but not sure how bad it will be there.

Not in the US but watching it all unfold on the news and am praying for everyone who is in its path! It must be really scary. Look after yourselves and sounds like you're taking all of the right precautions, are you in its direct path then?

at 18weeks+1day anomaly scan. Calling for gender guesses are we are team yellow till it pops in March!

Attachments

• Graphic1..jpg
    Graphic1..jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 4
I'll guess girl. I'm not a great guesses though.
Had scan today. Still feel overwhelmed. Seeing the four chambers of the heart beating away, and the amazing bright white spine. Then it took 2 seconds for him to say BOY. Somehow it now all seems so much more real.

Congratulations on both of your healthy scans!

Sunflowermama I'm guessing a boy! Thats a cute scan pic :)

Yay a boy! Huge congrats!

I'm saying boy as well sunflower.

Had scan today. Still feel overwhelmed. Seeing the four chambers of the heart beating away, and the amazing bright white spine. Then it took 2 seconds for him to say BOY. Somehow it now all seems so much more real.

Congratulations on the boy, MrsBump! Cheers!

I have my scan tomorrow at noon........cant wait i think im having a girl but we will see

My guess is boy as well sunflower

at 18weeks+1day anomaly scan. Calling for gender guesses are we are team yellow till it pops in March!

I'm going to say girl!

Congrats on team :blue: :happydance:

I have my scan tomorrow at noon........cant wait i think im having a girl but we will see

My guess is boy as well sunflower

How did your scan go?

after not having electricity and heat since Monday night, I am happy to say that we were not as affected as those poor people in South New Jersey and New York. We live in north New Jersey. My house did not flood but the house down the street had a tree fall on it. I still have many family and friends with no power.

Well all is well here lo is good and we r team blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->