Due on or around March 24th?

I was sooooooo sure i was having a girl, but guess i cant be right all the time lol

I thought I was having at least one boy. I was shocked when we found out both were girls. :haha: Either way I wouldn't have cared as long as they are both healthy.

I've always been right so far lol I'm 3/3, the pressure will be on next time to be right again with my streak lol

Lol i was 4/4 lol im still not 100% convined lol....our boy names r Levi, Lennon, Blake, Flynn, Finley

Emma is 10, Jake is 8, Zachary is 5 Marlie-Jay is 3 so girl, boy, boy and girl lol

Awww I cant wait to see my baby again 7 hours till my growth scan

Anomaly scan on Monday can't wait to see our little mister again

Not in the US but watching it all unfold on the news and am praying for everyone who is in its path! It must be really scary. Look after yourselves and sounds like you're taking all of the right precautions, are you in its direct path then?

I just got power (electricity) yesterday. We spent 4 days without power due to the storm. We were in it's path but we were fortunate to not have any damage. Others were not so lucky. Being pregnant and freezing, eating cold cut sandwiches for 4 days had me worried. I can't wait to for my doc appt. next week to check on my LO.

I don't have another scan booked for a while. Likely not till December. Will have to ask my doc about that. I think I'm going to real about not having one though especially since I can feel her move all the time now.

We have a new due date march 22 and we are blue team woohoo

Yay team blue! There seems to be a bit of a blue streak going on.

Our Wee Fella @ 19 weeks 3 days

View attachment 507309

Great pic and so cute.

Anomaly scan on Monday can't wait to see our little mister again

Monday will be here so soon. I can't wait to hear how it goes. How's your wife feeling?

Not in the US but watching it all unfold on the news and am praying for everyone who is in its path! It must be really scary. Look after yourselves and sounds like you're taking all of the right precautions, are you in its direct path then?

I just got power (electricity) yesterday. We spent 4 days without power due to the storm. We were in it's path but we were fortunate to not have any damage. Others were not so lucky. Being pregnant and freezing, eating cold cut sandwiches for 4 days had me worried. I can't wait to for my doc appt. next week to check on my LO.

Yay for getting power back. I hope your scan next week goes well.

We have a new due date march 22 and we are blue team woohoo

:happydance: Great news! Congrats on team blue!

AFM~ Had my scan today and confirmed that both babies are for sure girls. :twingirls: Here are some pics. No 3D pics of baby A. She has the membrane right on her face since she is face down so they didn't turn out good.

Attachments

• B 3D 3.jpg
    B 3D 3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
  • B 3D 5.jpg
    B 3D 5.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
  • A and B profile.jpg
    A and B profile.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
Yea there is im happy I wasnt the odd ball out this time

Awww beautiful girls already