Due on or around March 24th?

Anyone feeling huge yet? Every time I look I feel like I'm even bigger. Dr is happy with my diet and weight gain but I feel like I'm looking more like 6 months!

:hi: me!! I take bump pics on Sundays so I'll one here tomorrow. Anyone else taking bump pics?

No not every week, about once a month.
MrsC I bet I could beat your twin bump!

:haha: That calls for a bump pic tomorrow then. I bet everyone has cute bumps.

I do mine weekly as well.

My last bump pic was from 18 weeks I look pregnant but havent gain any weight yet but was on the big size to start with bump is still the same size

Attachments

• 377444_4508841875567_979779808_n.jpg
    377444_4508841875567_979779808_n.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
I do bump pics bi weekly next one is tuesday

Lovely bump stacey!

Heres mine from today at 20 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful bumps ladies! Mine is more just that I can't suck my normal (flabby!) tummy in now!! Although over the past couple of days have started to feel more pregnant :)

Gorgeous bumps! I think I'll actually have one for my 20 week shot its about time.

Love the bump pics! I think I'll take one soon. I keep forgetting to do so.

I went for my reg. check up today, (it was post-poned for a week) and after waiting for hours to see the doctor I couldn't wait to see the LO, anyway he was camera shy. All I got to see was a leg and his butt. He was turned in a weird position and wouldn't turn around. I feel like I can never get to see his face or a good profile pic. I'm not too disappointed because I go for the complete 20 week ultrasound at the hospital on Thursday. I can't wait. I'm starting to get anxiety LOL:winkwink:

Scan days are so much fun! I didn't get a good profile at my 18 week scan.

We didn't get a picture at our 20week scan as he was curled up with his face in the placenta :) but happily he is healthy which is why we have the scan :)

My lil man was the same way on friday he showed eveything but his face im hoping it isn't like that tomorrow I cant wait to see him again

I had a consultant appointment today, then I have my scan on Friday, and I am not happy at all. The consultant asked me if I took fertility drugs and I said no, we were referred because we were trying for 20 cycles, but never actually saw anyone as I fell pregnant. Then he told me it was because I am too young and I was being 'told' it was too early for me to have a child. I said 'I am 25' and he said' I know, it's so sad when these young girls come in, at 25 you can't afford a baby'... I am a teacher and have been for 4 years, I have a mortgage and am getting married next year, my partner and I have been together 9 years... How dare he tell me I was being 'told' it was too soon! What does he say to the 17/18 year olds he deals with!?! I was so upset, and I was on my own as my partner could only get time off for one appointment this week and the scan is more important! I was upset when I left, but now I'm just angry!

I'd complain he has no right to speak o you like that, doctors are supposed to be objective

I had a consultant appointment today, then I have my scan on Friday, and I am not happy at all. The consultant asked me if I took fertility drugs and I said no, we were referred because we were trying for 20 cycles, but never actually saw anyone as I fell pregnant. Then he told me it was because I am too young and I was being 'told' it was too early for me to have a child. I said 'I am 25' and he said' I know, it's so sad when these young girls come in, at 25 you can't afford a baby'... I am a teacher and have been for 4 years, I have a mortgage and am getting married next year, my partner and I have been together 9 years... How dare he tell me I was being 'told' it was too soon! What does he say to the 17/18 year olds he deals with!?! I was so upset, and I was on my own as my partner could only get time off for one appointment this week and the scan is more important! I was upset when I left, but now I'm just angry!

Oh my goodness that's so horrible!! :hugs:

Can you report him to someone that is bs and he had no right saying that

Thats not right. I'm 25 and had trouble getting meds for IUI's but other than that nothing. I switched clinics and went to someone who didn't care about my age, they knew we wanted a baby and they were going o help us. :hugs: Sorry you got treated that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->