Due on or around March 24th?

I was 25 when I got pregnant with my son after 18 cycles waiting for IVF my husband had a good solid job I was in school for nursing we'd been together 7 years had vehicles and a house and live quiet comfortably though not lavishly and I would have told a doctor off for saying that to me!

Here is my 20 week bump of our girl!

Attachments

• tulip20.jpg
    tulip20.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 4
It's a girl, it's a girl!!!!
The scan went well, I'm glad I gave in to finding out cause it was super exciting. And it's crazy to think that yesterday I was wandering through the baby clothes section with no idea and now we can say "our daughter" instead of "it" or "the baby"

I can't believe a doctor would say 25 is too young to be a mum. I'm pretty sure he could be struck off for that. His duty is to provide care to you and your unborn child, not to sit in judgement on your choices. 25 isn't that young to become a parent anyway!

Congratulations to everyone who has had a 20 week scan. They are amazing!

We're having a boy!!! :blue:
And they've moved our due date to March 22nd, so we've got 2 days fewer to wait! :)

Congrats to everyone else having 20 week scans this month! xx

Congrats you have the same due date as me and mine to went from the 24th to the 22nd

We had our scan yesterday but the baby kept it's legs crossed! And it's our last scan with the midwife... So I booked a private scan and managed to get it for this morning :) 2 hours and we will know... Then let the shopping commence!!

We're having a boy!!! :blue:
And they've moved our due date to March 22nd, so we've got 2 days fewer to wait! :)

Congrats to everyone else having 20 week scans this month! xx

Congrats on team :blue:

We had our scan yesterday but the baby kept it's legs crossed! And it's our last scan with the midwife... So I booked a private scan and managed to get it for this morning :) 2 hours and we will know... Then let the shopping commence!!

Fx baby lets you see! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Private scan was well worth the money- baby still hid as much as possible but the lady was amazing and finally able to tell us we are team pink!

I have a 4d private scan on Nov 17th as I was not satisfied with what I seen to be 100% team blue 6 more days to go

Morning Ladies, I'm terrible as I haven't written on here in ages. But I have been keeping up with all the exciting things that have been going on.

Congrats to everyone who has had their gender scans already, so exciting!! I have my 20 week scan in 8 hours and even though I'm team yellow i can't believe that if we wanted to know if it was a girl or a boy we could by this afternoon. the more I think about it the more I want to know, but then I still really want the surprise at the end.

Congrats on team pink :pink: EternalWait and Fisher640

Congrats on team blue PurpleHaze :blue:

I haven't felt any kicks really yet, I have felt movements of a sort and frequently have been getting internal type pain which I have put down to the baby leaning on something it shouldn't be cos it only lasts a few seconds and then eases after a while. I can't wait to feel proper kicks and my hubby is so excited to feel his first kick. He talks and sings to my belly constantly and sometimes refers to it as a girl.

I have my first midwife appt/booking in appt tomorrow afternoon, but have just found out that hubby can't come as he has a tattoo booked (he is a tattoo artist) and can't cancel it. So i'm hoping it isn't important for him to be there as otherwise I will have to reschedule and hopefully my mum is free to come with me tomorrow so I don't have to go and try and remember all the info myself. Hahah I have a brain like a sieve at the moment and am constantly forgetting things, its ridiculous!!

I have attached my 14 week and 20 week pics. i'm not sure if i can see much difference between the two. Excuse the dirty mark on the mirror in the second pic i didn't notice it until later :dohh: I have only put on about 2-3kgs so far, so i'm thinking the baby must be taking advantage of the extra nutrition i had going on before i was preggers:haha: hehe.

anyway sorry for the late/long post and sorry to the girsl that i didn't congratualte separately on their gender scans, there have been so many and with my sieve for a brain it's hard to remember them all, sorry:blush:

Attachments

• 14 weeks....JPG
    14 weeks....JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 20 weeks....JPG
    20 weeks....JPG
    15 KB · Views: 0
boxxey~ Good luck at your scan in a couple days! Are you secretly hoping the gender changes?

BStar~ Nice to hear from you again. I hope your scan went well! Great bump pics!

Nothing really new here. Next OB appointment on the 20th and then scan on the 30th.

Can't remember whether I posted on here already (brain like a sieve at the moment!!) but we had our 20w scan on Monday. All good and baby is developing normally etc. which was so good to hear! Plus we found out that we're team pink! I was so shocked as was convinced it was a boy, but very happy and feeling so excited now!!

Congratulations to everyone who has had their scans, and respect to those staying team yellow - I thought I was going to but I caved! :)

Hope everyone's having a good day! How much movement is everyone feeling? I'm feeling more and more, but it's still just strong flutters... looking forward to proper big kicks! :)

we go tomorrow at 315pm and no i do want it to stay a boy, my 10 yr old daughter and 8 yr old son do however want it to be a girl lol but we will see, I just fell like its a girl so i want better confirmation that its a boy before i buy to much blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->