Due on or around March 24th?

How is everyone doing? This thread has been very quiet.

23 weeks tomorrow!!! She's kicking right now <3
Otherwise not much to report ;-)
Hope everyone is well!

I love feeling the kicks! They truly are amazing. I'm getting most of my kicks on the right side. Someone keeps putting their feet in my ribs. Thats not much fun though. :wacko: I have my monthly scan today so I will figure out who is where.

V day today and pretty good over here just getting ready for christmas

Happy V day stacey! Mine is on Sunday. :happydance:

Happy~ My belly gets itchy as well. Make sure you are using lotion or something when that happens. I've already gotten quite a few stretch marks but that was before I got itchy. The blessing of carrying two babies.

Had my scan today and both the girls are heads down right now. this means four feet in my ribs all the time. Not a great feeling. I'm sure baby B will be in a different position tomorrow. She moves a ton. Baby A is 1.5 lbs and baby B is 1.8 lbs. :thumbup: They won't do lengths now because the girls are tight in there so they can't get a real measurement.

Thats a great weight for them!!!!!!! Wow fantastic! My app says weight wise that my girl is little smaller but I'm pretty sure it's wrong cause she's been a few ounces bigger at every scan, so I'm guessing she's about where your girls are minus 2 days of course.

I'm doing well, in the mess of gearing up to move though so been very busy. Baby girl is doing wonderfully, moving all the time, kicking my left hip the most. Have a maternity support belt which is wonderful for my sciatic and pubis pain.

Finally starting to feel a bit better... was really late coming this time, nearly the end of second tri!

not the best pic but here is my 24 week bump and my 8 an half month old

Attachments

• 133127_4656754013278_388134979_o.jpg
    133127_4656754013278_388134979_o.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
Thank you!! Great bump and your LO is so cute!

thank you she is a very out going baby i love it my first was an easy going go with the flow kind of baby

my v day is tomorrow all though i wish it was my due date lol

:haha: Due dates are just around the corner! Did you get the gender confirmed?

Literally right around the corner with the new year so close!

Our due dates will be here before you know it

no not yet :-( i go to my ob on tuesday so im hoping he can see on his office machine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->